Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Prospective Marriage Visa 300- 2020 waiting group!

Comments

• chamarkchamark Posts: 107Member

@chingisabel said:
    Hi guys! Ok lng ba wala muna date yung NOIM ko? Pero signed na namin and also ni celebrant. Kasi march 7 2021 yug sa application ko, baka by then wala pa ako sa aus. Or should i put lang the date and change later on? Thanks!

I think dapat may date sis sa NOIM. Depende din yan sa celebrant nyo po if oki lang sa kanya kase sa celebrant namin oki lang naman sya e change. Validity kasi is 18months naman.

@Ayie00030 said:
    Updated na po ulit yung processing times ng PMV 300 it is now shortened to 21 months. o:)

75% of applications: 19 months
    90% of applications: 21 months

@Ayie00030 said:
    Updated na po ulit yung processing times ng PMV 300 it is now shortened to 21 months. o:)

75% of applications: 19 months
    90% of applications: 21 months

Hopeful for next year!!

@cutiepie25 said:

@chamark said:

@cutiepie25 said:

@chamark said:

@cutiepie25 said:

@chamark said:

@mikeez. said:
    Hello. Question lang po. Which one will be the best pathway po to take? yung case ko po is ganto.

1. I have an Australian boyfriend, and we've been dating for over 1.5 years now. We are planning to lodge TV then get married onshore. But the question po is, for the BVA, (lets say I have been granted 1 year multiple entry, 3mos each) mag take effect po ba siya after 3 mos of staying or after my TV expires which is 1 year? If after ng 1 year po, need pa po ba mag extend ng stay after 3mos?

2. If we lodge PMV300, will my current job affect the processing time? I am assessed po under EA as Telecom Network Engr. I also have a sister living in regional victoria.

3. If my boyfriend flies to the Philippines and we get married here, would it be quicker to apply for Partners Visa offshore, apply for travel exemption, then convert it onshore (kung possible po), than to wait for the borders to open then get married in Australia?

Sorry po and daming questions. Medyo naguguluhan po kasi kami. Maraming salamat po.

1. As far as i know once your current visa expire ur bridging visa will kick in. So lets say expired na si TV then u will be on BV.
    2. Your current job will not affect the processing time. Once you lodge your app and received by the department then ur app is on queue for processing. Currently pmv processing time is 16 to 29 months.

3. Right now 309 offshore visa are being prioritized by home affairs. Please take note that you cannot convert offshore to onshore application. If you wish to do offshore then you have to leave AU for it to be granted. While onhore you must be in AUstralia. Also if you will apply for offshore and paid for that 7k and later on decided to do onshore you will then again pay another 7k good as new application.
      Hope this help hope someone can also enlighten about tv to bv..

-is a 309 offshore possible to apply for while waiting for a 189 grant?

-if on tv and we decide to apply partner visa onshore, how many months until i can apply for a bv ?

-for 309 and 189 iam not sure about that. Maybe consult a migration agent to be sure.

• its automatic once your current tv had expired then ur bridging visa will kick in. Make sure to submit your PV before your visa will expire.

Thank you po! How many months po TV dapat bago makaapply ng PV?

I think kahit ilang months pwede naman Basta before mag expire ang visa mo naka lodge ka na.

Ahhh! Okay po, pero to qualify as Pv ano po ba ang need na stay with the partner? 6 months or 1 year?

1 year and above kase u have to build evidences for your app.

cutiepie25
  • cutiepie25cutiepie25 Posts: 382Member

@chamark said:

@cutiepie25 said:

@chamark said:

@cutiepie25 said:

@chamark said:

@cutiepie25 said:

@chamark said:

@mikeez. said:
    Hello. Question lang po. Which one will be the best pathway po to take? yung case ko po is ganto.

1. I have an Australian boyfriend, and we've been dating for over 1.5 years now. We are planning to lodge TV then get married onshore. But the question po is, for the BVA, (lets say I have been granted 1 year multiple entry, 3mos each) mag take effect po ba siya after 3 mos of staying or after my TV expires which is 1 year? If after ng 1 year po, need pa po ba mag extend ng stay after 3mos?

2. If we lodge PMV300, will my current job affect the processing time? I am assessed po under EA as Telecom Network Engr. I also have a sister living in regional victoria.

3. If my boyfriend flies to the Philippines and we get married here, would it be quicker to apply for Partners Visa offshore, apply for travel exemption, then convert it onshore (kung possible po), than to wait for the borders to open then get married in Australia?

Sorry po and daming questions. Medyo naguguluhan po kasi kami. Maraming salamat po.

1. As far as i know once your current visa expire ur bridging visa will kick in. So lets say expired na si TV then u will be on BV.
    2. Your current job will not affect the processing time. Once you lodge your app and received by the department then ur app is on queue for processing. Currently pmv processing time is 16 to 29 months.

3. Right now 309 offshore visa are being prioritized by home affairs. Please take note that you cannot convert offshore to onshore application. If you wish to do offshore then you have to leave AU for it to be granted. While onhore you must be in AUstralia. Also if you will apply for offshore and paid for that 7k and later on decided to do onshore you will then again pay another 7k good as new application.
      Hope this help hope someone can also enlighten about tv to bv..

-is a 309 offshore possible to apply for while waiting for a 189 grant?

-if on tv and we decide to apply partner visa onshore, how many months until i can apply for a bv ?

-for 309 and 189 iam not sure about that. Maybe consult a migration agent to be sure.

• its automatic once your current tv had expired then ur bridging visa will kick in. Make sure to submit your PV before your visa will expire.

Thank you po! How many months po TV dapat bago makaapply ng PV?

I think kahit ilang months pwede naman Basta before mag expire ang visa mo naka lodge ka na.

Ahhh! Okay po, pero to qualify as Pv ano po ba ang need na stay with the partner? 6 months or 1 year?

1 year and above kase u have to build evidences for your app.

Thanks po! :)

• cutiepie25cutiepie25 Posts: 382Member

Just wondering meron po ba dito ang nakachamba ng 600 visitor visa? Gaano po katagal during pandemic? May nakita kasi ako sa ibang forum nagrant but natagalan lang.

@cutiepie25 said:
    Just wondering meron po ba dito ang nakachamba ng 600 visitor visa? Gaano po katagal during pandemic? May nakita kasi ako sa ibang forum nagrant but natagalan lang.

Meron mga na approved however either de facto na sila or may mga anak na.

cutiepie25
  • ReetReet Posts: 1Member

Hi everyone - we applied for PMV 300 in sept 2020 my partner is off shore. Was anyone’s visa approved recently? My lawyer suggested to apply for tourist visa as it will be approved sooner than PMV 300.

• chingisabelchingisabel Posts: 44Member

Hi! I just recieved an email from Australian embassy asking for my medical exam.
    And my status is now 'initial assesment'
    Any one else got this email? 😊

@chingisabel said:
    Hi! I just recieved an email from Australian embassy asking for my medical exam.

Congratulations sis!! Me I got the 300 grant already in March 12. Nakakaiyak talaga 🎉🎉🎉

@Reet said:
    Hi everyone - we applied for PMV 300 in sept 2020 my partner is off shore. Was anyone’s visa approved recently? My lawyer suggested to apply for tourist visa as it will be approved sooner than PMV 300.

I got my grant in March the manila embassy is working on there backlogs. I emailed them twice last Jan and in feb. To check my application

@chamark omg congrats!!!!!!! Sana ako na next😊😊😊 so happy for you!!!!

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

Congratulations sis!! Me I got the 300 grant already in March 12. Nakakaiyak talaga 🎉🎉🎉

Does this mean i might get granted soon since they are asking already for my medical? 🤞🏼

• Ayie00030Ayie00030 Posts: 73Member

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

YEHEEY CONGRATS!! @chamark
    Its so fulfilling to know na tuloy tuloy pa din ang grant despite the delay due to the pandemic :)
    May you please share anong date ka po nag lodge? and where are you meant to fly to Australia? :)
    Thank you and congrats ulit!

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

Its so fulfilling to know na tuloy tuloy pa din ang grant despite the delay due to the pandemic :)
    May you please share anong date ka po nag lodge? and where are you meant to fly to Australia? :)

I mean, what date are you meant to fly to Australia?

@chamark said:

@Reet said:

I got my grant in March the manila embassy is working on there backlogs. I emailed them twice last Jan and in feb. To check my application

anung email address nila? I thought of doing the same, been waiting for 20+ months na din for my PMV 300 offshore

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

lets claim if and pray for it, update us once you get your grant please.
    When did you lodge you PMV 300 offshore po?

@chingisabel said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

Does this mean i might get granted soon since they are asking already for my medical? 🤞🏼

Yes u will.. kayo na next mga sis!! I got the grant as well as my exemption at the same time.. 🙏🎉🎉🎉

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@Reet said:

anung email address nila? I thought of doing the same, been waiting for 20+ months na din for my PMV 300 offshore

[email protected]
    Email nyo sila there sis.. kayo na next !!!

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

lets claim if and pray for it, update us once you get your grant please.
    When did you lodge you PMV 300 offshore po?

I lodged in Jan 2020 and got the Grant in March12, 2021. No RFI ako sis.

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

Heading to Melbourne sis,, but since close pa ang intl airport nila I will quarantine in Brisbane .. nakakaiyak sobra 🥰

@chamark said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

Heading to Melbourne sis,, but since close pa ang intl airport nila I will quarantine in Brisbane .. nakakaiyak sobra 🥰

Im also heading to Mel! Is there PAL to Brisbane? 🙏🏼

@chingisabel said:

@chamark said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

There is sis for May 7 total fee is $1790us.. wag nyo din kalimutan kumuha ng CFO once approved na ang 300 Nyo needed sya po sa immigration.

@chingisabel said:

@chamark said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

I’m in ringwood sis saan ka po sa melby?

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

@chamark said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

There is sis for May 7 total fee is $1790us.. wag nyo din kalimutan kumuha ng CFO once approved na ang 300 Nyo needed sya po sa immigration.

Saan nakukuha yung CFO sis? Im in Newport naman its kinds near the city mga 15mins awat😊 were you required to get polio vacc certificate?

@chingisabel said:

@chamark said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

Yes sis for their May 7th flight. Close pa kase ang intl flight for Melbourne domestic lang meron. So I opt to go with PAL’s special flight for May ngayon sanang March but di na kami naka ha il sa waitlist ☺️

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

@chamark said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

Yes sis for their May 7th flight. Close pa kase ang intl flight for Melbourne domestic lang meron. So I opt to go with PAL’s special flight for May ngayon sanang March but di na kami naka ha il sa waitlist ☺️

Hi! Sorry pero how did you get the special flight? Sa website lng ba ng PAL? cfo lng need for immi? Thanks @chamark so happy for you😊

@chingisabel said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

@chamark said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

Hi! Sorry pero how did you get the special flight? Sa website lng ba ng PAL? cfo lng need for immi? Thanks @chamark so happy for you😊

I called them via their hotline sis. Nagpa waitlist din ako for there april 10 na flight. I just called them this morning confirming they do have a special flight for April.

@chingisabel said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

@chamark said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

Saan nakukuha yung CFO sis? Im in Newport naman its kinds near the city mga 15mins awat😊 were you required to get polio vacc certificate?

Here is the link sis
    https://cfo.gov.ph/cfo-online-appointment-and-registration-system/
    For polio no need sis. Hindi ako ni require for my medical.

Thank you @chamark and good luck!! 🙂

@chingisabel said:
    Thank you @chamark and good luck!! 🙂

Welcome sis.. kayo na next for grant 🎉