Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Prospective Marriage Visa 300- 2020 waiting group!

Comments

• LenygieLenygie Posts: 6Member

Hi sis @chamark 1st of all, CONGRATULATIONS! Finally, you'll bw reunited with your love one. By the way, i just saw this forum and i am new to this kind of stuff. Ask ko lang sana if how long will it take kapag under further assessment na yung visa. I lodged my application last Oct. 2019 but i've only heard from them this March 10 requesting for more information. After I submitted all the additional informations, few days later under further assessment na yung status ng application ko. Gusto ko lang sana malaman if how long will it take for them to make their decision. Kinakabahan na kasi ako.

And also, how did you get your exemption? If you don't mind ☺️ @chamark

• chamarkchamark Posts: 107Member

@Lenygie said:
    And also, how did you get your exemption? If you don't mind ☺️ @chamark

Hello sis,, try to email your case officer and informed them that you have completed your RFI as a heads up so they can expedite your grant. As for me I didn’t received any RFI as my application is frontloaded and up to date. However, I knew someone who received her RFI and after 2 or 3 weeks was granted after she emailed her case officer.

Oww. I see. Thank you sooo much @chamark for the infos. I really appreciate it. Really hoping na magrant na din kami 🙏

• Ayie00030Ayie00030 Posts: 73Member

@chamark said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@Reet said:
    Hi everyone - we applied for PMV 300 in sept 2020 my partner is off shore. Was anyone’s visa approved recently? My lawyer suggested to apply for tourist visa as it will be approved sooner than PMV 300.

I got my grant in March the manila embassy is working on there backlogs. I emailed them twice last Jan and in feb. To check my application

anung email address nila? I thought of doing the same, been waiting for 20+ months na din for my PMV 300 offshore

[email protected]
    Email nyo sila there sis.. kayo na next !!!

Thank you @chamark will email them to follow up. Ang lucky mo sis total of 14 months lang ang waiting mo. While the given estimate is 24-29 months you got it as early as 14 months. You must've loaded your application with strong evidence galing! Sana tuloy tuloy na din samin., :)

I also got an email from our agent today saying na may case officer na ako and i-process ko na daw yung medical ko :) hoping na sana tuloy tuloy na...

@Ayie00030 said:
    I also got an email from our agent today saying na may case officer na ako and i-process ko na daw yung medical ko :) hoping na sana tuloy tuloy na...

Yay!! Congrats in advance sis🎉🎉🎉 grant na yan soon..🙏

@Lenygie said:
    Oww. I see. Thank you sooo much @chamark for the infos. I really appreciate it. Really hoping na magrant na din kami 🙏

You will be since grant ready na application nyo po.. 🎉

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@Reet said:
    Hi everyone - we applied for PMV 300 in sept 2020 my partner is off shore. Was anyone’s visa approved recently? My lawyer suggested to apply for tourist visa as it will be approved sooner than PMV 300.

I got my grant in March the manila embassy is working on there backlogs. I emailed them twice last Jan and in feb. To check my application

anung email address nila? I thought of doing the same, been waiting for 20+ months na din for my PMV 300 offshore

[email protected]

Thank you @chamark will email them to follow up. Ang lucky mo sis total of 14 months lang ang waiting mo. While the given estimate is 24-29 months you got it as early as 14 months. You must've loaded your application with strong evidence galing! Sana tuloy tuloy na din samin., :)

Thank u @Ayie00030 ,, i frontloaded everything and last January i updated my NBI and every 3months i would update my chats and call Logs with my fiancee. Maybe thats why i didnt get any RFI. Nag email din ako sa manila Embassy last January and feb to check my Application maybe it helped ☺️.

@chamark said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@Reet said:

[email protected]

Thank u @Ayie00030 ,, i frontloaded everything and last January i updated my NBI and every 3months i would update my chats and call Logs with my fiancee. Maybe thats why i didnt get any RFI. Nag email din ako sa manila Embassy last January and feb to check my Application maybe it helped ☺️.

Great move! Nire require na din ng case officer namen yung recent relationship documents, okay lang ba ang screenshot ng messenger convo? and recent photos together?

• chingisabelchingisabel Posts: 44Member

@chamark sis one more question, sino pipili ng hotel where you will quarantine? How did you arrange it?

@chingisabel said:
    @chamark sis one more question, sino pipili ng hotel where you will quarantine? How did you arrange it?

Pagdating mo na dun sa Au sis ang government na ang bahala for your hotel. You cannot choose also the hotel so depende lang sa kanila.

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@Reet said:

[email protected]

Great move! Nire require na din ng case officer namen yung recent relationship documents, okay lang ba ang screenshot ng messenger convo? and recent photos together?

Yes sis that’s fine ganyan ginawa namin ni fiancé screenshots lang lahat.

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

Pagdating mo na dun sa Au sis ang government na ang bahala for your hotel. You cannot choose also the hotel so depende lang sa kanila.

Ohh how did you pay for the quarantine sis? And may i ask how much?

@chingisabel said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

Hindi pa ako nag pay sis.. the govt will send u an invoice after 30days Sydney is 3kaud

chingisabel

Hi again sis @chamark 😊 May I ask if pano ka po nakakuha ng travel exemption? Anu anung documents po prinovide mo sakanila? I am dying to get one too once maapprove na din ako. Huhu. My fiance is all alone in Mel 😭

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

Hindi pa ako nag pay sis.. the govt will send u an invoice after 30days Sydney is 3kaud

So excited for you @chamark kailan ka mag fly sa Sydney? pag ka grant mo ba kailangan mo agad punta na AU? or you are give like a month to two to organize everything?

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

So excited for you @chamark kailan ka mag fly sa Sydney? pag ka grant mo ba kailangan mo agad punta na AU? or you are give like a month to two to organize everything?

U don’t have to fly out naman agad2 sis depende lang sayo.

This April na sis,, May pa sana plan ko but then sobrang unpredictable kase ng current situation so I decided to fly out as early as possible. But u need to get your Travel Exemption first.

@Lenygie said:
    Hi again sis @chamark 😊 May I ask if pano ka po nakakuha ng travel exemption? Anu anung documents po prinovide mo sakanila? I am dying to get one too once maapprove na din ako. Huhu. My fiance is all alone in Mel 😭

Hi @Lenygie ,,for TE go to the portal here’s the link
    https://travel-exemptions.homeaffairs.gov.au/tep
    You need to prove your case that you are an immediate family such as a de facto partner for your Australian partner.

• statement from both of us such as our history of relationship. In that statement we include the 4 pillars of our relationship such as SOCIAL, HOUSEHOLD, FINANCIAL and COMMITMENT
    • Financial evidence : PayPal money transfers, receipts from restaurants, tourist spots in Melbourne and Philippines, plane tix, my fiancé put my name for his gas and electricity
    • Social- Instagram screenshots, fb screenshots with mutual friends, travel photos together with each others families ,photos with friends, screenshot with friends inviting us for dinner,
    • Household- statement about our households
    • accommodations in both names.
    • Commitment : pmv noim, gifts from each other, engagement ring receipt,
    • Includes also form 888 from pmn apps
    KrisCass26

Oww. I see. Thank you sooo much @chamark for this infos. 🙏 I really appreciate it. Pwede ko ba malaman kung anu binigay mong reason sakanila para maexempt ka?

@chamark sis so hndi compelling reasons ginamit mo for exemption? You used de facto?

@chingisabel said:
    @chamark sis so hndi compelling reasons ginamit mo for exemption? You used de facto?

De facto ginamit ko sis .. it then depende pa rin sa circumstance nyo ni fiancé pwese nyo naman e try ang compelling.

chingisabel

@Lenygie said:
    Oww. I see. Thank you sooo much @chamark for this infos. 🙏 I really appreciate it. Pwede ko ba malaman kung anu binigay mong reason sakanila para maexempt ka?

About financial hardship sis since due to covid skeletal work na kami . the evidences that I submitted under financial hardship were
    -memo from hr
    -work roster
    -payslips

Oww. I see. I'm glad nagrant ka nila. Hirap na talaga dito. Thank you so much sa pag sagot sis. Ingat ka sa byahe mo 😘 @chamark

@chamark said:

@Lenygie said:

About financial hardship sis since due to covid skeletal work na kami . the evidences that I submitted under financial hardship were
    -memo from hr
    -work roster
    -payslips

Noted sis thank you so much sa help. God bless you and good luck in Aus! 😊

@Lenygie said:
    Oww. I see. I'm glad nagrant ka nila. Hirap na talaga dito. Thank you so much sa pag sagot sis. Ingat ka sa byahe mo 😘 @chamark

Thank you ☺️ True pahirapan lahat ngayon 😔 Godbless din sa TE nyo po 🙏

@chingisabel said:

@chamark said:

@Lenygie said:

-memo from hr
    -work roster
    -payslips

Noted sis thank you so much sa help. God bless you and good luck in Aus! 😊

Thank u sis Godbless din sa TE at visa mo.. grant na yan for sure 🙏

chingisabel

@chamark said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

This April na sis,, May pa sana plan ko but then sobrang unpredictable kase ng current situation so I decided to fly out as early as possible. But u need to get your Travel Exemption first.

Safe travels to you, goodluck to your new life in Australia. Sa Sydney kayo ng fiancé mo? pag naapprove ako maybe we can catch up. Sydney din kame.

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@Ayie00030 said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

@chamark said:

@chingisabel said:

Safe travels to you, goodluck to your new life in Australia. Sa Sydney kayo ng fiancé mo? pag naapprove ako maybe we can catch up. Sydney din kame.

Thank u sis.. Ikaw din sis lapit ka ma din .
    sa Melbourne pa destination ko sis . Once we visit Sydney def. will catch up ☺️

• KrisCass26KrisCass26 Posts: 2Member

Hello po. Family member po ako ng applicant for PMV300.

• Date lodged: November 2018
    • Status Changed from Received to Initial Assessment: February 2021
    • Received RFI (Request for Further Information): beginning of March 2021 - para po medical, PCC, NOIM, and updated NBI clearance and CENOMAR
    • Submitted RFI Docs: end of March 2021 (except NOIM lodgement)
    • Status as of April 7, 2020 - Further Assessment

From Nov 2018 to Feb 2021, wala pong kahit anong ganap.

Need po ba talaga yung official na NOIM lodgement? Ang problema ko po kasi is that yung fiance ng applicant, ayaw mag-lodge ng NOIM unless granted na yung visa. Hindi raw sila basta-basta makakapag-decide unless they lodge the NOIM together in Australia. Nabasa ko po sa mga comments na pwede naman palang kumuha ng NOIM kahit intended date lang and then movable ang date, tama po ba?