Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Activating 491 visa

Comments

• rellim115rellim115 Posts: 190Member

@rosey123 said:
    Hello po sa inyong lahat. 😊
    Ask lang po ako kung ano pong first step kapag gustong mag trabaho sa AU na kasama ang family.
    We are 4 po. me , my hubby and our 2kids.
    Sana po mapansin if anong first step na gagawin? First timer po. Hehe si hubby po sana ang mag aapply. He's an Animal Trainer here po sa PH.
    Sana po may makapansin. Thank you πŸ’—

hello po.anong specific animal/s po?

04 Jul 2019 | VETASSESS skills assessment submitted (249311, Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages [TESOL])
    01 Aug 2019 | IELTS L/S/W/R (9/9/7.5/8.5/) Overall: 8.5, Proficient
    24 Sep 2019 | 249311 TESOL positive skills assessment
    28 Sep 2019 | PTE Academic L/S/W/R (81/90/83/90) Overall: 89, Superior
    04 Oct 2019 | AITSL suitable skills assessment for 241411 (Secondary School Teacher)
    05 Dec 2019 | EOI for 491 lodged, 249311 (NT, 85 points)
    09 Dec 2019 | MigrationNT application lodged
    24 Dec 2019 | Turned 40, minus 10 points (75 points)
    20 Jan 2020 | Status changed from 'Waiting for Admin Review' to 'Case Officer Assessment'
    19 May 2020 | Received declaration form from the NT; printed, signed, and uploaded it on the same day
    28 May 2020 | Received invite from Skillselect
    03 June 2020 | Lodged visa
    19 June 2020 | Health clearance provided - No action required
    24 Sep 2020 | CO contact asking for additional information: (1) Biometrics, (2) United Kingdom Police Clearance. I was given
    70 days to provide those documents.
    24 Sep 2020 | Uploaded a letter on immi explaining my inability to provide (1) as VFS Global has not reopened in SG yet since
    their closure on 3rd April 2020; (2) the requirement must have been a mistake as I have never been to the UK.
    06 Nov 2020 | Done with biometrics
    09 Nov 2020 | Visa grant!:-) To God be the Glory!

1 Corinthians 1:5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

• janjan120janjan120 Posts: 1Member

@rellim115 said:
    A blessed day, fellow pinoyau.info members!

My wife and I were granted a 491 visa on November 9, 2020. For our first entry, we have to arrive by Nov 9, 2021.

Now this is the exciting part. We have just found out that my wife is 4 weeks pregnant (after waiting for almost 9 years!). As this is our first child, we are cautious and we reckon it is safer and more convenient for her and for the baby if we wait until she gives birth here in Singapore before doing the visa activation. She's due in August, and we are planning to fly to Australia in October 2021 (without the baby yet).

I am hoping to land a job in Australia in October 2021, and I will stay there (hello, 491 income requirement). My wife will return to Singapore and she and the soon-to-be-born child will then join me in Australia in February 2022, when the child turns 6 months.

This is feasible, right?

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Any input is greatly appreciated:-)

Hi Sir,

Sorry medyo off topic, ask ko lng po , meron kau agent d2 sa singapore?
    Currently nandto po ako sa singapore and planning po kami ng partner ko magpunta ng AUS

Thanks in advance

@janjan120 said:

@rellim115 said:

My wife and I were granted a 491 visa on November 9, 2020. For our first entry, we have to arrive by Nov 9, 2021.

Now this is the exciting part. We have just found out that my wife is 4 weeks pregnant (after waiting for almost 9 years!). As this is our first child, we are cautious and we reckon it is safer and more convenient for her and for the baby if we wait until she gives birth here in Singapore before doing the visa activation. She's due in August, and we are planning to fly to Australia in October 2021 (without the baby yet).

I am hoping to land a job in Australia in October 2021, and I will stay there (hello, 491 income requirement). My wife will return to Singapore and she and the soon-to-be-born child will then join me in Australia in February 2022, when the child turns 6 months.

This is feasible, right?

Hi Sir,

Currently nandto po ako sa singapore and planning po kami ng partner ko magpunta ng AUS

Thanks in advance

hello po.DIY lang po ako para makasave ng pera haha. by God's grace, nakarais naman. anong occupation nyo pala?

04 Jul 2019 | VETASSESS skills assessment submitted (249311, Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages [TESOL])
    04 Oct 2019 | AITSL suitable skills assessment for 241411 (Secondary School Teacher)
    20 Jan 2020 | Status changed from 'Waiting for Admin Review' to 'Case Officer Assessment'
    19 May 2020 | Received declaration form from the NT; printed, signed, and uploaded it on the same day
    24 Sep 2020 | CO contact asking for additional information: (1) Biometrics, (2) United Kingdom Police Clearance. I was given
    24 Sep 2020 | Uploaded a letter on immi explaining my inability to provide (1) as VFS Global has not reopened in SG yet since
    their closure on 3rd April 2020; (2) the requirement must have been a mistake as I have never been to the UK.

1 Corinthians 1:5 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;

• nutzagi26nutzagi26 Singapore

@janjan120 said:

@rellim115 said:

This is feasible, right?

Hi Sir,

Thanks in advance

@janjan120 kung ang skills mo po ay pdng DIY, mas makakatipid ka po... kasi ang mahal ng agent fee dito sa SG.

More research and read instructions, sobrang laking tulong ng pinoyau discussion, silent reader lang din ako dito, hanggang sa nagprepare na ko ng docs...
    then nakapag EOI na... Hoping and praying na maapprove πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

312111 (Architectural Draftsperson) | 190 | 85pts

13 Feb 2024 - GrantedπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    30 Nov 2023 - Immi Commencement Email
    22 Mar 2023 - Uploaded my SG police clearance
    21 Mar 2023 - Reflected on my immiaccount that medical is cleared, no further action required.
    18 Mar 2023 - Completed my Medical SATA AMK (277sgd all). Required booking appointment before going to clinic.
    16 Mar 2023 - SPC appeal approved. I did the payment (55sgd) the same day and booked for fingerprint schedule. First booking was 11 April. But, I did refresh for hours to get an early slot. I was very lucky i got it by 22 Mar.
    11 Mar 2023 -Visa Lodge without Singapore Police Clearance (as under appeal pa).
    09 Mar 2023 - Submitted appeal for Singapore Police Clearance
    09 Mar 2023 - Invitation to Apply
    15 Feb 2023 - submitted documents and pay 300aud
    15 Feb 2023 - Pre Invite NSW SC 190
    29 Jan 2023 - Resubmission of EOI & ROI because of skill assessment renewal
    13 Aug 2022 - EOI Submission

• rosey123rosey123 Posts: 6Member

@rellim115 said:

@rosey123 said:
    Ask lang po ako kung ano pong first step kapag gustong mag trabaho sa AU na kasama ang family.
    Sana po mapansin if anong first step na gagawin? First timer po. Hehe si hubby po sana ang mag aapply. He's an Animal Trainer here po sa PH.

Hello po thank you sa pag response. Sa Ocean Adventure po siya. Dolphin, Birds, Snake , Owls Etc. Terrestrial animals and marine animals po to be exact.

@rosey123 said:

@rellim115 said:

@rosey123 said:

Hello po thank you sa pag response. Sa Ocean Adventure po siya. Dolphin, Birds, Snake , Owls Etc. Terrestrial animals and marine animals po to be exact.

https://deltaimmigration.com.au/Animal-Attendants-and-Trainers-nec/361199.htm

https://www.anzscosearch.com/361199

Thank you po ❀️

@rellim115 said:

@rosey123 said:

@rellim115 said:

@rosey123 said:

https://deltaimmigration.com.au/Animal-Attendants-and-Trainers-nec/361199.htm

https://www.anzscosearch.com/361199

thank you po such a big help

• ga2auga2au NSW

@tigerlance said:
    I would to inquire if there is a breach of visa conditions after the visa grant of 491 when you applied
    as a single applicant and change to status from single to engaged or single to married after the visa grant?

Visa condition(s)
    8578 - Notify us if your passport or contact details change:
    You must let us know within 14 days if any of the following change while you are in Australia on this visa:
    β€’ the address where you live
    β€’ your email address
    β€’ your phone number
    β€’ your passport details including your name
    β€’ your employer's address
    β€’ the address where you work.
    8579 - Live, study and work in a designated regional area:
    While you are in Australia, you must live, study and work in an area that is on the list of designated regional areas in an instrument.
    If you hold a subclass 491 visa, the area must have been on the list of designated regional areas on the date we granted your visa.
    If you hold a subclass 494 visa and you are a primary visa holder, the area must have been on the list of designated regional areas when your
    most recently approved nomination was lodged by your employer.
    If you hold a subclass 494 visa and you are a secondary visa holder, the area must have been on the list of designated regional areas when the
    primary visa holder's most recently approved nomination was lodged by their employer.
    Understanding your work rights
    The Department is working with the Fair Work Ombudsman to help employees and employers understand and follow Australian Workplace
    laws.
    Information on pay rates, shift calculations, leave arrangements and notice and redundancy entitlements is in the Pay and Conditions Tool
    (PACT).
    The Fair Work Ombudsman website has more information on workplace rights and entitlements for visa holders and migrant workers.
    8580 - Provide evidence of your live, study or work address if requested:
    If we send you a letter asking you to, you must provide us with evidence of:
    β€’ the address all your employers
    β€’ the addresses where you work
    β€’ the address of any school, college or university that you attend.
    The letter will tell you what sort of evidence we need and how you should send it to us.
    We might ask for evidence of all your addresses or only some of your addresses.
    You will have 28 days to provide us with the evidence we have asked for.
    8581 - You must attend an interview if we ask you to in a letter:
    We might ask you to attend an interview at a specific address or we might conduct the interview over the phone or internet. The letter will
    contain the details of the interview time and how or where you must attend.

Hi! After grant? Not sure, u may want to check ur visa conditions. Kung pwedeng mag asawa, u still need to apply your new spouse, a subsequent visa i guess. Please correct me if im wrong. Dont take ny word for it.

232412- Illustrator | Total: 65

2018 Oct- Lodged VETASSESS application
    2018 Dec- PTE Test
    2018 Dec- Proficient
    2019 Mar- VETASSESS Positive Outcome
    2019 Jun- Created EOI for NSW
    2019 Jun- Applied SA 489
    2019 Aug- Invitation to apply from SA 489
    2019 Aug- Lodge Visa Application SA 489
    2019 Sep 09- Medical
    2019 Sep 11- Medical deferred
    2019 Oct 19- Start TB treatment
    2019 Oct 21- Pre-invite from NSW 190
    2019 Oct 26- Invitation to apply from NSW Visa 190
    2019 Oct 24- Pre-invite from ACT 190 ( Didn't pursue it because lack of job opportunities)
    2019 Nov 10- Lodge NSW Visa 190
    2020 Jan - Withdrawn Visa 489
    2020 Apr 16- Finished TB treatment ( yey! )
    2020 Jun 08-Sputum results negative
    2020 Jun 12-Panel physician sent emedical ( Awaiting for clearance )
    2020 Jun 23 -Medical Health cleared ( Sa wakas Praise God! )
    2020 Jun 23 -Frontload Form 815_Health undertaking
    2022 Aug 22 - CO Contacted me for new Medicals, PCC and Form 80
    2022 Sept 7 - Uploaded requested documents.
    2022 Nov 25- Golden Grant!

• tigerlancetigerlance Philippines

@ga2au said:

@tigerlance said:
    I would to inquire if there is a breach of visa conditions after the visa grant of 491 when you applied
    as a single applicant and change to status from single to engaged or single to married after the visa grant?

Visa condition(s)
    8578 - Notify us if your passport or contact details change:
    You must let us know within 14 days if any of the following change while you are in Australia on this visa:
    β€’ your email address
    β€’ your phone number
    β€’ your passport details including your name
    β€’ your employer's address
    β€’ the address where you work.
    8579 - Live, study and work in a designated regional area:
    While you are in Australia, you must live, study and work in an area that is on the list of designated regional areas in an instrument.
    If you hold a subclass 491 visa, the area must have been on the list of designated regional areas on the date we granted your visa.
    If you hold a subclass 494 visa and you are a primary visa holder, the area must have been on the list of designated regional areas when your
    most recently approved nomination was lodged by your employer.
    If you hold a subclass 494 visa and you are a secondary visa holder, the area must have been on the list of designated regional areas when the
    primary visa holder's most recently approved nomination was lodged by their employer.
    Understanding your work rights
    The Department is working with the Fair Work Ombudsman to help employees and employers understand and follow Australian Workplace
    laws.
    Information on pay rates, shift calculations, leave arrangements and notice and redundancy entitlements is in the Pay and Conditions Tool
    (PACT).
    The Fair Work Ombudsman website has more information on workplace rights and entitlements for visa holders and migrant workers.
    8580 - Provide evidence of your live, study or work address if requested:
    If we send you a letter asking you to, you must provide us with evidence of:
    β€’ the address all your employers
    β€’ the addresses where you work
    β€’ the address of any school, college or university that you attend.
    The letter will tell you what sort of evidence we need and how you should send it to us.
    We might ask for evidence of all your addresses or only some of your addresses.
    You will have 28 days to provide us with the evidence we have asked for.
    8581 - You must attend an interview if we ask you to in a letter:
    We might ask you to attend an interview at a specific address or we might conduct the interview over the phone or internet. The letter will
    contain the details of the interview time and how or where you must attend.

Hi! After grant? Not sure, u may want to check ur visa conditions. Kung pwedeng mag asawa, u still need to apply your new spouse, a subsequent visa i guess. Please correct me if im wrong. Dont take ny word for it.

Wala naman kaso sa akin basta allowed po ba? Yun ba ang consequence sa 10 points na nakuha ko as single. No problem for me if I will be paying an additional 4k. Wala bang magcoconflict if after 3 financial year nagapply ng 191?

19/04/2011 IELTS Competent L:7.0, R: 7.5, W: 6.0, S: 6.0, OBS: 6.5
    27/03/2018 PTE Proficient L:73, R: 70, W: 73, S: 78, OBS: 71
    07/07/2018 Received Passport (10 years expiry)
    08/08/2018 Received Driver's Licence 5 years
    09/10/2018 0600H EA Queued for Assessment
    29/10/2018 0530H Assessment in Progress
    29/10/2018 1200H Outcome Received (Positive)
    16/11/2019 1326H EOI Lodged 491 Family Sponsored 90 pts.
    28/11/2019 NBI Application. (HIT)
    09/12/2019 NBI Clearance Claimed at NBI Ermita for Faster processing
    09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    14/01/2020 Received Sponsorship Documents
    20/01/2020 Payroll Statement of Account
    27/01/2020 E medical at Nationwide Baguio
    28/01/2020 E medical No Action Required. Nationwide Submitted to DHA
    29/01/2020 Received Current Payslip
    02/02/2020 SSS Inquiry System
    07/02/2020 Reference Letter Current
    07/02/2020 Provident Fund Update
    10/02/2020 Polio Vaccination Certificate
    12/02/2020 BIR Form 2316 updated to 2019
    15/02/2020 Lodgment of Visa. Frontloaded all Docs including Form 80, 1221, 1281, medicals as per guidelines
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    27/10/2020 Direct Grant. No CO Contact.
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

• jennettejennette Posts: 79Member

Hello po, s mga state sponsored po may mga nkapag 1st entry na po ba dito na indi under critical skills? Meron po bang extended time provided na binibigay just in case indi nkpag first entry on the given time due to covid? TIA

• dll02dll02 Posts: 1Member

Hello po! Sa nakapaglodge na po ng 491, magkano po ang first installment payment po nila ng visa. Especially sa may additional applicant. Salamat po!

I have question regarding 491Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa. Family Sponsored Stream. I was granted as a single applicant last 2020.

My Visa Conditions are:
    8578 - Must notify certain changes (You are required to tells us any other changes to your details as soon as possible such as changes to your name or your family composition)
    8579 Must lived/study/work in a regional area
    8580 - Must provide evidence of address
    8581 - Must attend interview

Questions:
    1. If I plan to get married this year, is there a consequence to apply the future subclass 191 visa?
    2. Can my future wife apply a 491 Subsequent entrant visa?
    3. What will be my options inorder to bring my future wife to Australia.
    4. Can I get married this year without and update DHA? Is there an effect on my visa grant?

• Currently I am offshore.

09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    15/02/2020 Lodgment of Visa. Frontloaded all Docs including Form 80, 1221, 1281, medicals as per guidelines
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

In addition, I declared her as GIRLFRIEND when I lodged my application last February 2020. Form 80
    at Associated People

I answered Migrating with her as No. Since I was single and we are not married and not defacto up to the present.

09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@dll02 said:
    Hello po! Sa nakapaglodge na po ng 491, magkano po ang first installment payment po nila ng visa. Especially sa may additional applicant. Salamat po!

Full payment i guess.

dll02
  • IamTimIamTim Singapore

Hi mga mam/sir, question po regarding visa 491.

yung taxable income ba ay sa main applicant lang or pati yung partner dapat ay may work din para makapag apply ng visa 191?

12-Feb: Vetassess Skills Assessment (fast track)
    04-Mar: Received positive skills assessment
    20-Mar: English Language test - L:90 | R:76 | S:90 | W:82 - Proficient
    31-Mar: Expression of Interest Visa 189

22-Aug: Received Invitation to Apply for Visa 189
    06-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance E-appeal application (Main & Partner)
    12-Sep: Lodge Visa 189
    12-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance E-appeal approved (Main & Partner)
    20-Sep: Singapore Police Clearance submitted (Main & Partner)
    23-Sep: Medical at SATA AMK (Main) - Cleared
    23-Sep: Philippine Police Clearance submitted (Partner)
    01-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Partner) - for Sputum Test/Culture & Repeat X-RAY
    03-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Child, IGRA test not available on weekends > NHS makati) - Cleared

07-Jan: Case Officer Contact No.1 - S56 (Follow-Up on Medical & Police Clearance)
    12-Jan: Medical at SLEC (Partner) - Cleared
    09-Feb: Case Officer Contact No.2 - S56 (Signing of Health Undertaking)
    16-Mar: Visa 189 Grant

@IamTim said:

yung taxable income ba ay sa main applicant lang or pati yung partner dapat ay may work din para makapag apply ng visa 191?

hello there. it is EITHER the main applicant for the 491 visa OR the partner. this means you cannot combine your income. sa isang tao lang ung income na at least $53,900. kung sino sa inyo maka-fulfill, un mag-apply ng 191.

• IamTimIamTim Singapore

@rellim115 said:

@IamTim said:

hello there. it is EITHER the main applicant for the 491 visa OR the partner. this means you cannot combine your income. sa isang tao lang ung income na at least $53,900. kung sino sa inyo maka-fulfill, un mag-apply ng 191.

kapag naka dependent po yung partner at child sa main applicant (subsequent entrant ata tawag dun) at naging okay ang visa 191 ng main, ibig sabihin po ba maging visa 191 na din yung partner at child?

Thank you sa response. :)

01-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Partner) - for Sputum Test/Culture & Repeat X-RAY
    03-Oct: Medical at NHS Makati (Child, IGRA test not available on weekends > NHS makati) - Cleared

07-Jan: Case Officer Contact No.1 - S56 (Follow-Up on Medical & Police Clearance)

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@IamTim said:

@rellim115 said:

@IamTim said:

kapag naka dependent po yung partner at child sa main applicant (subsequent entrant ata tawag dun) at naging okay ang visa 191 ng main, ibig sabihin po ba maging visa 191 na din yung partner at child?

Only the main for the 191 visa must comply with the requirements. Any dependent included in the 191 visa application will also get the same visa once approved. You need to include them in your 191 application and they should be onshore when you submit the application.

• IamTimIamTim Singapore

@fgs said:

@IamTim said:

@rellim115 said:

@IamTim said:

Only the main for the 191 visa must comply with the requirements. Any dependent included in the 191 visa application will also get the same visa once approved. You need to include them in your 191 application and they should be onshore when you submit the application.

Ahh. Thank you for the clarification. :smile:

• IamTimIamTim Singapore

Ano po ba ang difference ng Skilled Nominated Visa 190 at Skilled Work Regional Visa (Provisional) 491 in terms of benefits?

Work and stay:
    For visa 190 - permanent
    For visa 491 - 5 years - maging PR after 3 years if eligible.

Work and stay areas:
    For visa 190 - all of Australia
    For visa 491 - all of Australia except for Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.

In terms of timeline to citizenship:
    For visa 190 - after 4 years
    For visa 491 - 3 years with visa 491 and 1 year visa 191

Free education sa child (state sponsored) and with medicare for both visas.

Bukod po dito ano pa po ang difference in terms of benefits? Kung may mali ako please enlighten me. Thank you in advance sa sasagot.

• engineer20engineer20 Sydney

@IamTim said:
    Ano po ba ang difference ng Skilled Nominated Visa 190 at Skilled Work Regional Visa (Provisional) 491 in terms of benefits?

Work and stay:
    For visa 190 - permanent

Work and stay areas:
    For visa 491 - all of Australia except for Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.

Bukod po dito ano pa po ang difference in terms of benefits? Kung may mali ako please enlighten me. Thank you in advance sa sasagot.

eligible sa centrelink benefits pag visa 190 at minsan may mga jobs na requirement na PR visa holder. pero at this time, ang pinakaimportante ay magkaroon ng visa na eligible to work and stay in Australia.

IamTim

29May2015: Submitted Online Application to VETASSESS (312112 Building Associate)
    02Jun2015: Lodged Date at VETASSESS
    28Aug2015: VETASSESS Assessment Completed (312112 Building Associate) - POSITIVE
    17Oct2015: PTE-A taken at SG
    19Oct2015: PTE-A Result: L-83, R-90, S-76, W-90 OAS-87
    19Oct2015: Submitted EOI Visa 190 (65 points plus SS 5 points if granted)
    19Oct2015: Submitted VIC SS Online Application Visa 190
    20Oct2015: VIC acknowledged SS application and gave Reference Number
    02Nov2015: VIC SS Application Rejected
    05Nov2015: Submitted Online Reassessment to VETASSESS (312212 Civil Engineering Technician) 08Feb2016: VETASSESS Outcome POSITIVE
    07Nov2015: Updated EOI to select NSW (312112)
    18Dec2015: Received NSW SS Invitation Stream 2
    21Dec2015: Lodged NSW SS Application
    12Jan2016: NSW SS Approved / Visa 190 ITA Received
    29Jan2016: SG PCC (Me) / Medical (Me, Wife and Kid)
    01Feb2016: Medicals Cleared
    05Feb2016: Lodged Visa 190
    18Feb2016: NBI Clearance Applied (Me and Wife) - HIT
    29Feb2016: SG PCC (Wife)
    03Mar2016: Collected and Uploaded NBI Clearance
    04Mar2016: Direct Grant
    07May2016: Initial Entry (Sydney)
    16Jul2017: Big Move
    Oct2020: Lodged Citizenship Application
    May2021: Citizenship Interview and Test
    TBA: Citizenship Ceremony

• IamTimIamTim Singapore

@engineer20 said:

@IamTim said:

Work and stay:
    For visa 190 - permanent

Work and stay areas:

eligible sa centrelink benefits pag visa 190 at minsan may mga jobs na requirement na PR visa holder. pero at this time, ang pinakaimportante ay magkaroon ng visa na eligible to work and stay in Australia.

Salamat po sa response.

May mga quota din ba ang companies sa AU? For example dito sa Singapore, may industries na 10 locals muna ang kailangan i-hire para magkaroon sila ng quota for 1 foreigner.

May dilemma kasi ako na magapply na ba ako ng visa 491 dahil yun lang ang available ngayon or maghintay muna ng konti at baka sakali ay pwede na magapply ng visa 190. 3 years din kasi na PR status ang difference nung dalawa.

Capuccino_2017

• Hunter_08Hunter_08 Adelaide

@IamTim said:

@engineer20 said:

@IamTim said:

Work and stay:
    For visa 190 - permanent

Work and stay areas:

Salamat po sa response.

May mga quota din ba ang companies sa AU? For example dito sa Singapore, may industries na 10 locals muna ang kailangan i-hire para magkaroon sila ng quota for 1 foreigner.

May dilemma kasi ako na magapply na ba ako ng visa 491 dahil yun lang ang available ngayon or maghintay muna ng konti at baka sakali ay pwede na magapply ng visa 190. 3 years din kasi na PR status ang difference nung dalawa.

Walang quota sa paghihire dito ng local of foreigners and importante may visa ka to work here. may mga companies na need nila ng PR/citizen para maging successful pero quota wala like singapore.

IamTimCapuccino_2017

Apr 26, 2013 ACS Result- Suitable
    Feb 21,2013 Submitted ACS online assessment - Software Tester

May 9, 2016 PTE Exam Result L/R/S/W- 71/69/83/72 Passed Thank you Papa Jesus
    Aug 18,2016 ACS Result- Suitable -Software Engineer
    Aug 19, 2016 Lodged EOI for subclass 190
    July 13, 2017 Lodged EOI and Submitted Application for subclass 489
    Aug 12, 2017 ITA Received
    Aug 25,2017 Scheduled Medical Test
    Aug 28, 2017 Medical Cleared(No Action Required)
    Aug 30, 2017 NBI Clearance PH
    Sept 15, 2017 SG COC Fingerprint and Collection
    Sept 20, 2017 Visa Lodge
    Nov 1, 2017 CO Contact (Requesting to Send PTE Score Report to DIBP which I already did before)

Mar 6, 2018 Visa Grant

Visa 887 Timeline

July 25, 2020 Visa Lodge
    Oct 12, 2020 Visa Grant

Citizenship Timeline
    July 4, 2022 Submitted Citizenship Application
    Dec 21, 2022 Invitation for Exam(Need to reschedule the exam)
    Feb 21, 2023 Citizenship Exam
    April 3, 2023 Received Approval Letter
    June 22, 2023 Citizenship Ceremony

*****Dream big, think positive and Pray to God*****

• johnreyjohnrey Posts: 9Member

Sino po makakapagshare ng sample ng statutory declaration from a friend and relatives on defacto relationship. Thanks in advance

• Desert_CowboyDesert_Cowboy Port Macquarie

Hi, regarding condition 8580 ng 491 visa. I received a letter from DHA requiring me to update our residential address. I already updated mine pero ung family ko kasi is nasa pinas pa. Di ko mapalitan ung country sa "update details" ng immiaccount. Naka pre populate ng Australia. May naka experience na ba ng ganito sa inyo?

234611 MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST

491 FS : 90 pts
    Experience: 10
    Degree: 15
    English : 20
    Sponsor: 15
    Assessing Authority: AIMS

TIMELINE
    25 June 2016 ----------- IELTS exam (L: 7.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 6.5) 7.5 overall
    25 February 2019 -----------Documents for First stage Assessment sent to AIMS through Philpost
    4 March 2019 -----------Documents for First stage Assessment received by AIMS
    3 May 2019 -----------First stage Assessment result received
    5 September 2019 -----------Second Stage Assessment (Examination) in Riyadh
    12 November 2019 -----------AIMS examination result received (Passed)
    11 October 2020 -----------PTE exam (Superior R:90 S:90 L: 90 W:90) I can't believe this
    12 October 2020 -----------EOI submitted (491, 190, 189)
    14 November 2020 -----------EOI updated (+5 points due to additional experience)
    29 October 2021 ------------EOI for visa 491 Family Sponsored invited. I was aiming for 189 but I can't let this pass. Its
    now or never. Passport used for EOI expired.
    6 December 2021 -----------Passport renewed
    8 December 2021 -----------491 Visa lodged
    5 January 2022 -----------Medicals
    15 February 2022 ------------ VISA GRANTED! Family of 6 - Direct grant.
    A long journey, but a longer journey ahead. Keep the faith!

@Desert_Cowboy said:
    Hi, regarding condition 8580 ng 491 visa. I received a letter from DHA requiring me to update our residential address. I already updated mine pero ung family ko kasi is nasa pinas pa. Di ko mapalitan ung country sa "update details" ng immiaccount. Naka pre populate ng Australia. May naka experience na ba ng ganito sa inyo?

Di ba may deadline yun sa pagupdate ng regional details? Ilang days bago ka nagupdate?
    Iattach mo nalang ang letter explaining na nasa Pilipinas pa yung family mo and proof na nandun pa sila sa Others.

09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

@IamTim said:

Work and stay:
    For visa 190 - permanent

Work and stay areas:

Allowed ang Perth and Gold Coast. Baka sa 489 ito.

09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

• jnahjnah Posts: 10Member

85 lang points ko, naging 75 pa nung nag-40 years old ako. by God's grace nainvite pa rin:-)

@rellim115 hello po..me idea po ba kau regarding sa age requirement if mag apply ng visa 491 then mag transition to 191..like if makapasok na sa Australia under visa 491 at age 42, then di po ba dapat makapag live and work muna for 3 years bago makapag apply for PR under 191, then by that time over 44 y.o na yng age so hindi na po feasible for PR di po ba? or mali ba pagkaintindi ko?