Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

457/482 TSS subsequent entrant - de facto

2ยป

Comments

• rozzycaj15rozzycaj15 Posts: 9Member

SIr gaano po kabilis processing nung sainyo po?

• rozzycaj15rozzycaj15 Posts: 9Member

Sir gaano po kabilis processing po nung sainyo?

• onyokonyok Antipolo City

Ask ko lang po sana if meron po dito na defacto relationship of less than 12 mos, yung nag live in ng less than 12 mos. Na grant po ba kayo? Thank you po ๐Ÿ˜Š

ANZCO 234611 Medical Laboratory Scientist
    Offshore (Philippines)
    03/02/2020 PTE (Proficient)
    03/17/2020 Sent documents to AIMS via courier for Skills Assessment
    5/20/2020 AIMS Assessment Result (Medical Laboratory Technician)
    03/25/2021 AIMS Online Examination
    06/15/2021 AIMS Examination Result (Medical Laboratory Scientist)
    06/15/2021 EOI for Visa 189 Submitted: 70 points
    08/27/2021 EOI for Visa 189 Submitted: 75 points (Years of Work Experience Auto - update by Skill Select)
    ATM: Waiting for ITA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

• summerlovinsummerlovin Posts: 38Member

pashare naman po ng timeline ng approval ng subsequent entrant na applic ninyo. Kasal na po kami and ang husband ko is in Australia holding 457, planning to apply subsequent entrant pra sa akin po.

@mariz2214 said:
    Hello po! Ask ko lang po kapag approved na po ang visa for 482 subclass subsequent entrant ano pa po kaya kailangan documents bukod sa visa bago umalis??

hello po ano po mga sinubmit mong docs s application mo saka pashare po ng timeline or kung gaano katagal processing po nung inyo. Thanks

@EJs said:

@LovellaEllen said:
    @EJs I don't see any ways to update her Health Dec or VISA. Maybe you need to call Home affairs and see if there's an easy way to update both Health Dec and the Immiaccount regarding marital status. Because in Immiaccount for the 482 VISA, you can only update change of add, change of email add, change of passport details and request to cancel temp resident visa.

For subsequent entrant process, My husband created his own immi account, applied for Health Dec/HAP ID there then subsequent entrant visa.

Just contact Home Affairs for the VISA/Health dec marital status update. Or hopefully may mag comment who experienced the same situation.

Hi. Thank you! My wife called the Australian embassy here in the Philippines but the staff said they do not handle such cases so they advised us to email the [email protected] to inquire about update in marital status. We did but we only got a general response guiding us back to the DHA website. The website has info regarding change in personal details but not about changing status from Never Married to Married. We asked a visa agent about this and he said that I can apply for the subsequent entrant visa even though in my wife's approved visa she is not married. The visa agent said her relationship status will change over time. We will ask a colleague in Australia to call the DHA tomorrow to confirm this.

For the subsequent entrant process, when your husband did his Health Dec did he put you as the primary applicant?

Thanks!

hello po ano po mga sinubmit mong docs s application mo saka pashare po ng timeline or kung gaano katagal processing po nung inyo. Thanks

@EJs said:
    Hi po! Hingi lang sana ng advice sa case namin ng wife ko. She applied for TSS 482 on December 2019, never married ang nilagay nya sa status. Naapprove ang visa nya on Jan. 6 and we had our civil wedding on Jan 10. Plan naming maisama ako as subsequent entrant pero hindi nya maupdate ang marital status sa visa. She will retain her maiden name kaya di naman kami magpapalit ng documents nya. Paano po ba magupdate ng marital status sa immiaccount? > @cucci said:

@EJs said:
    Hi po! Hingi lang sana ng advice sa case namin ng wife ko. She applied for TSS 482 on December 2019, never married ang nilagay nya sa status. Naapprove ang visa nya on Jan. 6 and we had our civil wedding on Jan 10. Plan naming maisama ako as subsequent entrant pero hindi nya maupdate ang marital status sa visa(we assumed na need ito). She will retain her maiden name kaya di naman kami magpapalit ng documents nya. Paano po ba magupdate ng marital status sa immiaccount? Para madeclare na married na kami at maiadd nya ko sa application nya. Thanks!

Since the 482 visa allows for subsequent entrant for members of the family unit as long as the employer agrees to extend the sponsorship, first you will need to ask the employer/sponsor to extend the visa sponsorship to you. This can be done by the employer writing to the Department of Home Affairs regarding the matter.
    If I am not mistaken, it usually takes 3 months before a marriage certificate can be issued by PSA... am not sure if there is an option to expedite.
    Once you apply for the subsequent entrant visa, I think her status will also be updated automatically.

Thank you! Currently we already have a certified true copy from PSA of our marriage cert but the original PSA marriage cert will be released to us on february 24 as we had it expedited. Her employer has agreed to extend the sponsorship.

We are trying to prepare my documents now and we are having a hard time with the Health declaration option in Immiaccount. Since she has an approved visa already, she has completed her Health declaration last year and there is no option to update her details to include me in that application.

Should we make a new application for my Health declaration in my wife's immiaccount or should I make my own immiaccount?
    Or do we submit the application for subsequent visa first and then make the health appointment?

Please guide me in the steps needed for subsequent visa application. Thank you.

• m3gjblm3gjbl Posts: 2Member

Hello! I'm hoping someone can answer my question po ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am a visa 482 dependent/secondary holder. Nasa AU na po ako now for a year and first time ko po uuwi sa PH for vacation ng 1 month. We are currently on a BVB awaiting our next 482 result. Pag-alis ko po ba ng PH, same pa rin na ang kailangan ko lang are the passport & visa grant? Dapat po ba nag-register ako with POEA or kumuha ako ng OEC?

Thank you to whoever can help! I've been trying to look for any straightforward info online but can't find anything!

• Airene_MarieAirene_Marie Posts: 20Member

@cucci said:
    Walang published times ang processing the subsequent entrant but usually at about 3 weeks to one month may result na. For TSS (482) subsequent entrants ang mga requirements ay:

• partner and/or dependents ay naisama sa nomination form or may written consent galing sa employer na pumapayag na idagdag sa nomination
    • proof of relationship
    • passport

Hi, I'm sorry to interrupt on this thread, but I have a different case... This is kinda complicated, I hope you can advise me please :(

this is my situation... I have a 22 yr old daughter (born June 2000, surname under my maiden name) then I have an 11 yr old son ( born 2010 who's surname is taken from his father).

I am now married for 9 years ( sept 7, 2013). we have son who is now turning 6 years old.( 2016).

My now husband, acknowledge my daughter and declared as his own and file for change of surname due to subsequent marriage last 2014. ( we didn't file for adoption since its a longer process pa and mas easier yung acknowledge since naka maiden name ko ang birthcertificate nya)

so now, i have 2 kids under my husbands surname ( 1st and 3rd child)

My question is, My husband is in the process of Visa 186 DE sponsorship , and we are dependents, will our situation concerning my children affect our application? will they question why my eldest and youngest have the same surname? will they asked what happen if we just married 2013 and my daughter was born 2000? what proof are they going to ask just in case?

I'm so paranoid already : ( because they might ask proof of relationship since he acknowledge my daughter.

• cuccicucci NSW

@Airene_Marie said:

@cucci said:
    Walang published times ang processing the subsequent entrant but usually at about 3 weeks to one month may result na. For TSS (482) subsequent entrants ang mga requirements ay:

• partner and/or dependents ay naisama sa nomination form or may written consent galing sa employer na pumapayag na idagdag sa nomination
    • proof of relationship
    • passport

Hi, I'm sorry to interrupt on this thread, but I have a different case... This is kinda complicated, I hope you can advise me please :(

this is my situation... I have a 22 yr old daughter (born June 2000, surname under my maiden name) then I have an 11 yr old son ( born 2010 who's surname is taken from his father).

I am now married for 9 years ( sept 7, 2013). we have son who is now turning 6 years old.( 2016).

My now husband, acknowledge my daughter and declared as his own and file for change of surname due to subsequent marriage last 2014. ( we didn't file for adoption since its a longer process pa and mas easier yung acknowledge since naka maiden name ko ang birthcertificate nya)

My question is, My husband is in the process of Visa 186 DE sponsorship , and we are dependents, will our situation concerning my children affect our application? will they question why my eldest and youngest have the same surname? will they asked what happen if we just married 2013 and my daughter was born 2000? what proof are they going to ask just in case?

I'm so paranoid already : ( because they might ask proof of relationship since he acknowledge my daughter.

I don't see any complication with your situation...
    1. Since acknowledged naman ang legitimacy ng 22 yr old daughter mo.
    2. hindi naman requirement na kasal para magkaroon ng anak at wala namang requirement na DNA test.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    07.2016 | IELTS
    01.2017 | Applied to AHPRA
    04.2017 | received Letter of Referral
    09.2017 | finished BP
    11.2017 | AHPRA Registration / Employment Offer
    12.2017 | Lodged 457 Visa Application (onshore) / ANMAC Assessment
    01.2018 | 457 Visa granted / Received positive ANMAC Assessment / Submitted EOI

04.11.2019 | Received Employer Nomination
    04.26.2019 | Submitted Visa application (186 DE)
    05.06.2019 | CO contact for medical exams
    05.09.2019 | Visa Granted (186 DE)

17.09.2021 | Application for Citizenship
    21.03.2022 | Citizenship exam, interview and approval
    02.07.2022 | Citizenship Ceremony
    (Thank you Lord!!!)

21.03.2023 | Citizenship interview, exam and approval of dependents
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++

@cucci said:

@Airene_Marie said:

@cucci said:

• proof of relationship
    • passport

2. hindi naman requirement na kasal para magkaroon ng anak at wala namang requirement na DNA test.

Thank you :)

Ang importante is legit ang documents tama po ba?

kasi yung friend ko, nag PR sa NZ, hiningan pa sila ng proof or relationship aside marriage contract kahit kasal na sila ( 2 yrs married that time of application).

baka lang kasi kami, hingan din ng proof of relationship sa panganay ko.

• cuccicucci NSW

@Airene_Marie said:

@cucci said:

@Airene_Marie said:

@cucci said:

• proof of relationship
    • passport

kasi yung friend ko, nag PR sa NZ, hiningan pa sila ng proof or relationship aside marriage contract kahit kasal na sila ( 2 yrs married that time of application).

Afaik, ang proof of relationship dito sa Au is required if "de facto". Pag married na, the marriage certificate will suffice.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    07.2016 | IELTS
    09.2017 | finished BP

(Thank you Lord!!!)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

@cucci said:

@Airene_Marie said:

@cucci said:

@Airene_Marie said:

@cucci said:

• proof of relationship
    • passport

Afaik, ang proof of relationship dito sa Au is required if "de facto". Pag married na, the marriage certificate will suffice.

Thank you so much! :)

• CJ2021CJ2021 Posts: 4Member

Hello! Question lang for married couple na pupunta sa AU, need po bang mag update ng passport yung wife para mag reflect yung last name ni husband or di naman po strict si AU sa ganun?

• cuccicucci NSW

@CJ2021 said:
    Hello! Question lang for married couple na pupunta sa AU, need po bang mag update ng passport yung wife para mag reflect yung last name ni husband or di naman po strict si AU sa ganun?

No need po.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    07.2016 | IELTS
    09.2017 | finished BP

(Thank you Lord!!!)

++++++++++++++++++++++++

• ia.pia.p Manila

Hello everyone! Just posting our situation po and hoping someone can answer or give an advice.

My partner is currently processing his 482 TSS (Short term) Visa and we will be married in 2 weeks na.
    Our plan is to be in Australia, with me being his dependent / 482 subsequent entry visa. Kaso his agency advised that he will be under 6 months probation (as part of the agency rule/condition) and then after, tska niya lang ako pwede iapply as dependent.

So ayun nga, we will be married pero baka wala pang 6 months or before this year ends paalis na siya.
    Here are two scenarios that I'm looking at:

1. WAIT FOR 6-MOS AND APPLY FOR 482 SUBSEQUENT ENTRANT VISA - Do you think it's wise that we wait for 6 months and then apply me as his dependent? And would the case officer make it hard for us knowing na we're less than a year married by that time? Like would he/she even question the genuineness of our marriage kung kakakasal lang namin tapos bigla siya umalis? Overthinker lang hehe. Marami kasi rin ako nababasa na medyo matagal approval for dependent visas :(

2. APPLY FOR A STUDENT VISA AND THEN CHANGE IT TO 482 SUBSEQUENT ENTRANT VISA - Naisip ko lang 'to, although might seem more complicated, parang gusto ko na rin kasi sumabay kay hubby sa pag alis. So, is it possible na mag enter ako sa Australia as a student and then after my studies is iapply nya na ako as 482 visa dependent - at least by that time onshore application na rin? Or, is it even possible to jump from Student Visa 500 to TSS 482 at all?

Hope someone can help us po. Hehe, thank you and god bless!

• JoninhoJoninho Shepparton, VIC

@summerlovin said:
    pashare naman po ng timeline ng approval ng subsequent entrant na applic ninyo. Kasal na po kami and ang husband ko is in Australia holding 457, planning to apply subsequent entrant pra sa akin po.

Hello! Just granted ang de facto dependent ko yesterday. 482 visa :) lodged it week before christmas, medical by 2nd week january, then granted visa 1st february. :)

• alyssajeansalaalyssajeansala Posts: 11Member

Hello, hope someone can help me. Currently on shore and waiting for my TSS 482 medium stream grant. I'm thinking of applying my partner and our daughter's subsequent entrant visas as soon as i get the grant. Ask ko sana,

1. Can anyone share template ng written consent ng sponsor nila? Gayahin ko na lang so i-sign na lang ng general manager namin :)
    2. For defacto --- what documents did you submit to prove relationship? Kami ni partner we've been together for 12yrs, but we dont share a lot in terms of assets and financials. Sya ang secondary card holder ko though sa credit card so our names are both in the monthly bills, and we've lived in the same address for 7yrs na. Would bank statements and government docs na nakashow yung address nya and address ko na same suffice?

THANK YOU NG MADAMI

gjp
  • alibanini1209alibanini1209 Posts: 58Member

@ajgaps hi, ung statutory declarations ba you made it yourself or it has to go through a lawyer? And is it just one declaration, or one of each kayo ng partner mo?

@ajgaps said:

@nikohlainofinada said:

@ajgaps said:
    @cucci ask lang po, na grant na kasi yung visa 482 namin ng girlfriend ko, me as secondary applicant ano ano po ang kailangan ko gawin dito sa pinas? mag pdos din po ba ako pati mag pa apostille ng files?

Hello po! Itatanong ko lang po sana kung anu ano pong mga documents ang sinubmit niyo to apply for the subsequent visa? Pumayag din po kasi yung company to nominate my boyfriend. Thank you

hello, our agent asked for the FF. documents:
    -statutory declarations (you and your partner)(2 witnesses) for our case both moms namin
    -Relationship evidence - statutory declarations, witness statements,photos, joint travel etc, transfer of money to one another
    -identity such as:
    passport
    nbi
    birth cert
    National ID( if applicable)
    picture for aus visa size
    Joint Rental Agreement(Key document to para sa kanila, because you need to be living together pero wlang sinabi na timeline kung ilang buwan o taon kayo basta idaan lahat sa legal like notary public) need to for defacto relationship.

• gjpgjp Posts: 1Member

Hello po, baka may maka-help po sa amin. Nag DIY po kami ng 482 Subsequent entrant po para sa newborn baby namin. Kailangan po namin sana yung format nung Letter galing sa sponsor indicating that they agree to extend sponsorship sa aming newborn.

Thank you.

2ยป