Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

How to request a Statement of Service to Employer

Hello! I’m 26, planning to apply for SC 190 Visa. I am only doing DIY and currently I am completing all the details via VETASSESS.

Skilled occupation: 223112 Recruitment Consultant
Points Test: 70 kung Proficient and score ko sa IELTS. 65 if Competent

Here’s my questions po sana and hoping someone can help re my questions.
1. No IELTS yet. Okay lang ba magpa-assess kahit wala pang IELTS test? Planning to get soon kung makakapasok sa paassess ni VETASSESS
2. I have almost 7 years of experience in Recruitment and pasok qualifications ko sa skills for Recruitment Consultant occupation. mataas ba chance na mabigyan ako ng certification ni VETASSESS para makapag submit na ako EOI?
3. [VETASSESS related] Pano po magrequest ng Statement of Service sa dating employer? Paano kung hindi nila binigay exactly yung hinihingi na details like ‘description of main duties’ kahit ako na lang ba magprovide?
4. Dapat ba exactly match yung galing sa employer at sa nilagay mo sa duties/tasks/responsibilities sa finill-out-an mo na form sa system ni VETASSESS? Hindi pa kasi ako nagrerequest pero naka-save lang.
5. Fees and Payment: pag naka priority processing, on top pa ba yung sa AUS$623.00 sa AUD $962.00 na normal na babayaran?

Thank you po sa mga sasagot. I have more questions to come. Apologies and thank you in advance.

Comments

• marvinredsmarvinreds Posts: 51Member

base on my experience

1. hindi require ng english test ang vetassess
    2. kapag closely related sa nomination
    3. nag ask ako sa hr or sa manager ko. gumawa ako ng letter (need ng company logo letter) tapos sabi ko pirmahan lang nila. mas ok pag maganda relationship bago ka umalis ng company para pwede mag request. kapag hindi pwede, need mag pa notary na statutory declaration tapos ikaw lang maglagay ng naging tasks
    4. not really I think basta related. sa tingin ko titingnan lang ng vetassess kapag may related na task ok na
    5. 962 normal na bayaran (not fast track), 623+962 pag fast track

lenient din ang vetassess, pag may kulang mag reply sila na need mo magdagdag ng documents na hinihingi nila (1 month bago nila i close pag di ka reply), in my case 3x sila naghingi hingi ng documents pero positive naman in the end. kaya inabot sakin ng 21 weeks

hellosidney
  • artemis0525artemis0525 Posts: 4Member

Hello po, I am 39 this year, I am planning to apply for 190 or 491. I am based po in SIngapore with more than 14 years of experience here, current job ko po is Recruitment Consultant. Plan to DIY my application Any idea po ano state ang open and which site should I check if I want to apply directly? Thank you po sa mga sasagot.

• mlhg_tenmlhg_ten Posts: 15Member

Hello po, good day! First time to work on the skill assessment for Vetassess (Recruitment Consultant) and I am doing DIY. Can you share important items to prepare especially for the skills qualification? From references online these are the list I have:

1. Copy of your Passport
    2. Your CV OR Resume
    3. Payslips from each of your employers
    4. Skills Qualifications
    5. ID Documentation

Also, I have multiple past employers would 2 to 3 latest copies for each would do or 2316?

Thank you in advance for the assistance.

Hello good day! Seeking assistance / advise on the ff regarding statement of service:

1. For previously employer where previous managers are no longer connected with the company, is it ok to just include their personal email address in the contact details?
    2. Is it better to add official COE (no JD, # of hrs worked and salary) plus statement of service from former manager (#1)

Thank you in advance sa assistance.

Additionally are digital signatures acceptable?

Hello good day! Seeking assistance / advise on the ff regarding statement of service:

1. For previously employer where previous managers are no longer connected with the company, is it ok to just include their personal email address in the contact details?
    2. Is it better to add official COE (no JD, # of hrs worked and salary) plus statement of service from former manager (#1)
    3. If different signatories for #1 and #2 mgkakaproblem ba?
    4. Are digital signatures acceptable?

Thank you in advance for the assistance.