Ad space available
reach us at [email protected]

Accountant

1178179180182184

Comments

  • OlimoriOlimori Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Jun 30, 2022

    Wala na akong nakeep na payslips from previous employer, ano ginawa at sinumbmit nyo po for the skills assessment?

  • agentKamsagentKams Toowoomba
    Posts: 861Member
    Joined: Apr 25, 2014

    @Olimori said:
    Wala na akong nakeep na payslips from previous employer, ano ginawa at sinumbmit nyo po for the skills assessment?

    Bank statement, sss, tax certificate and contract.

    Timeline: Student Visa Subclass 573 (Masters)
    06 July 2015: Visa Grant
    April 2018: Uni Graduation

    Timeline: Permanent Visa (189) Accountant 221111
    18 April 2018: ITA received - Visa 189
    04 May 2018 : Lodged Visa Application - Visa 189
    29 Aug 2018 - First CO Contact - PCC Qatar (partner)
    9 Jan 2019 - 2nd CO Contact - penal waiver
    18 Jan 2019 - Updated immiaccount with penal waiver
    29 Jan 2019 - Forwarded PCC to gsm.allocated email
    8 Feb 2019 - Visa Grant - Finally!!

    Timeline: Citizenship
    July 2020: Application lodgment
    May 2021: Citizenship Exam
    Feb 2022: Oi! Oi! Oi! Aussie na din sa wakas!

  • OlimoriOlimori Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Jun 30, 2022

    @agentKams thank you! yung bank statement ba should be yung payroll account ko dati? naclose ko na din kasi yun..

    ilang months din po yung bank statement? lahat ba ng years na nasa firm?

    yung tax certificate yung filed ITR ba yun?

  • agentKamsagentKams Toowoomba
    Posts: 861Member
    Joined: Apr 25, 2014

    @Olimori said:
    @agentKams thank you! yung bank statement ba should be yung payroll account ko dati? naclose ko na din kasi yun..

    ilang months din po yung bank statement? lahat ba ng years na nasa firm?

    yung tax certificate yung filed ITR ba yun?

    oo iyong payroll account mo kung meron, the more the better.
    Yup ITR.

    Olimori

    Timeline: Student Visa Subclass 573 (Masters)
    06 July 2015: Visa Grant
    April 2018: Uni Graduation

    Timeline: Permanent Visa (189) Accountant 221111
    18 April 2018: ITA received - Visa 189
    04 May 2018 : Lodged Visa Application - Visa 189
    29 Aug 2018 - First CO Contact - PCC Qatar (partner)
    9 Jan 2019 - 2nd CO Contact - penal waiver
    18 Jan 2019 - Updated immiaccount with penal waiver
    29 Jan 2019 - Forwarded PCC to gsm.allocated email
    8 Feb 2019 - Visa Grant - Finally!!

    Timeline: Citizenship
    July 2020: Application lodgment
    May 2021: Citizenship Exam
    Feb 2022: Oi! Oi! Oi! Aussie na din sa wakas!

  • OlimoriOlimori Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Jun 30, 2022

    Thank you @agentkams! yung payslip ba na binibigay normally isa lang? or ilan dapat?

    sorry daming tanong, also, doon kasi sa CPA Australia skills assessment ang nakalagay lang is (1) Degree comparability, (2) knowledge, (3) english pero may nakita din ako about sa need din ng Employee testimonial. sabay sabay ba yan need isubmit? or may mauuna muna or paano yung process? Thank you.

  • OlimoriOlimori Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Jun 30, 2022

    after assessment ng qualification how many day dapat mag submit ng skilled employment assessment?

  • gemmaligayagemmaligaya Philippines
    Posts: 25Member
    Joined: Aug 10, 2021

    @Olimori said:
    Thank you @agentkams! yung payslip ba na binibigay normally isa lang? or ilan dapat?

    sorry daming tanong, also, doon kasi sa CPA Australia skills assessment ang nakalagay lang is (1) Degree comparability, (2) knowledge, (3) english pero may nakita din ako about sa need din ng Employee

    testimonial. sabay sabay ba yan need isubmit? or may mauuna muna or paano yung process? Thank you.

    In my case they required 1 payslip for each year dun sa employer. Pili ka nalang kung anong month. If wala kang naitago,better to ask for new copies nlang since ilan lang naman yan.

    Yes sabay sabay mo nlang isubmit since it takes 2 weeks ata (not sure if may update na nito) for CPA Austalia to reply. Basically, dapat maisama mo TOR, Course syllabus, PRC cert of passing, Payslips, ITRs, COE (medjo mas detailed etong COE compared sa regular, follow what info should be included), etc...

  • agentKamsagentKams Toowoomba
    Posts: 861Member
    Joined: Apr 25, 2014

    Hi @Olimori ,
    For me re payslips - at least few nung nagstart and a few before I resigned. Para lang makita nila iyong continuity. For document presentation, pinagsama ko iyong lahat ng documents per employer, Payslips, SSS, Contract, employee testimonial, COE. Then sabay attached na iyong english test, table for the degree/subjects comparable sa CPA requirements plus syllabus.

    Pag nagapply ka, you will need to submit it all at the same time para mas mabilis ka nila maassess.

    Timeline: Student Visa Subclass 573 (Masters)
    06 July 2015: Visa Grant
    April 2018: Uni Graduation

    Timeline: Permanent Visa (189) Accountant 221111
    18 April 2018: ITA received - Visa 189
    04 May 2018 : Lodged Visa Application - Visa 189
    29 Aug 2018 - First CO Contact - PCC Qatar (partner)
    9 Jan 2019 - 2nd CO Contact - penal waiver
    18 Jan 2019 - Updated immiaccount with penal waiver
    29 Jan 2019 - Forwarded PCC to gsm.allocated email
    8 Feb 2019 - Visa Grant - Finally!!

    Timeline: Citizenship
    July 2020: Application lodgment
    May 2021: Citizenship Exam
    Feb 2022: Oi! Oi! Oi! Aussie na din sa wakas!

  • april_bautistaapril_bautista Posts: 2Member
    Joined: Jul 12, 2022

    Hello po! My husband and I are both CPA here in PH. We are thinking na siya po yung mag apply for VISA 189 since mas madami na sya experience than me and have me and our child as his additional dependent.
    I have few questions lang po:

    1. For Skills Assessment, do I also need to submit anything on my end or all requirements are for my husband lang?
    2. Also for educ requirements, do they need pa po ba yung Elem and HS docs? Or okay na yung college docs lang?
    3. If yung child is less than 2 years old by the time of EOI, may additional cost po ba for VISA fee?

    Thank you. :)

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,329Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @april_bautista said:
    Hello po! My husband and I are both CPA here in PH. We are thinking na siya po yung mag apply for VISA 189 since mas madami na sya experience than me and have me and our child as his additional dependent.
    I have few questions lang po:

    1. For Skills Assessment, do I also need to submit anything on my end or all requirements are for my husband lang?
    2. Also for educ requirements, do they need pa po ba yung Elem and HS docs? Or okay na yung college docs lang?
    3. If yung child is less than 2 years old by the time of EOI, may additional cost po ba for VISA fee?

    Thank you. :)

    1. Yes if you want him to claim 10 points for partner skills
    2. Only university
    3. Yes, all applicants are subject to visa fee except if mother gave birth after visa was lodged and before decision.

    Don’t fixate yourself to 189. Utilise all possible subclasses during EOI stage. That way you increase your chances for an invite as well.

    april_bautista
  • april_bautistaapril_bautista Posts: 2Member
    Joined: Jul 12, 2022

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @april_bautista said:
    Hello po! My husband and I are both CPA here in PH. We are thinking na siya po yung mag apply for VISA 189 since mas madami na sya experience than me and have me and our child as his additional dependent.
    I have few questions lang po:

    1. For Skills Assessment, do I also need to submit anything on my end or all requirements are for my husband lang?
    2. Also for educ requirements, do they need pa po ba yung Elem and HS docs? Or okay na yung college docs lang?
    3. If yung child is less than 2 years old by the time of EOI, may additional cost po ba for VISA fee?

    Thank you. :)

    1. Yes if you want him to claim 10 points for partner skills
    2. Only university
    3. Yes, all applicants are subject to visa fee except if mother gave birth after visa was lodged and before decision.

    Don’t fixate yourself to 189. Utilise all possible subclasses during EOI stage. That way you increase your chances for an invite as well.

    @RheaMARN1171933 - Thank you so much! :)

  • eris0819eris0819 Posts: 158Member
    Joined: May 26, 2020

    Hello po, if expired na po CPAA skill assessment, pwede po ba irenew or need na magpa-assess ult? Thanks much po! :)

  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,329Member, Administrator, Moderator
    Joined: Mar 10, 2016

    @eris0819 said:
    Hello po, if expired na po CPAA skill assessment, pwede po ba irenew or need na magpa-assess ult? Thanks much po! :)

    You’ll need to apply for assessment again.

  • eris0819eris0819 Posts: 158Member
    Joined: May 26, 2020

    @RheaMARN1171933 said:

    @eris0819 said:
    Hello po, if expired na po CPAA skill assessment, pwede po ba irenew or need na magpa-assess ult? Thanks much po! :)

    You’ll need to apply for assessment again.

    I see. Thank you po :)

  • wandergorlwandergorl Dubai
    Posts: 48Member
    Joined: Apr 28, 2017

    Guys!! I just wanted to share the good news! I received a pre-invite from South Australia today! They mentioned State Nomination which I believe is 491 for offshore applicants. OMGGGGG

    IamTimirl031816Dryxztreemonera222

    OZ journey started in 2017 ~ Accountant 221111 (Offshore) - DIY
    Points- 95 (189), 100 (190) , 110 (491)
    Breakdown: Age - 30; English-20; Work-15; Education-15; CCL-5; Single-10
    **
    2016 - Moved to Dubai & met a fellow migrant who encouraged me to migrate to OZ instead of my "American dreams"
    2017 - Started research & gathering docs of past employment in Ph
    2018/2019 - Long break from OZ plan & employment (Traveled five months in SEA mid-2018 bc YOLO)
    2019/2020 - On & off PTE practice (a serious test of focus, perseverance, and patience....)
    22-Jan-2021 - Positive CPAA Skills Assessment (A huge relief and a big hope!! )
    24-Apr-2021 - PTE Superior (3rd take)
    04-Jul-2021 - NAATI CCL passed
    04-Jul-2021 - EOI submitted the same DOE (189)
    15-May-2022 - Created multiple EOI for each state (both 190,491)
    11-Aug-2022 - ROI application for VIC 190
    01-Sep-2022 - Received SA pre-invite 491 & same day lodged (crybaby when I saw the golden email)
    08-Sep-2022 - Nomination approval & Skillselect ITA received - 491
    03-Oct-2022 - Received VIC pre-invite 190 (Blessings, blessings!! )
    06-Oct-2022 - Nomination approval & Skillselect ITA received - 190
    10-Oct-2022 - Visa lodged VIC 190 (along with NBI clearance, dxb police clearance, form 80 & 1221)
    15-Oct-2022 - Medical exam
    24-Oct-2022 - Medical cleared -No action required
    07-Nov-2022 - Visa Granted (No CO contact) VIC190

  • DryxztDryxzt Posts: 9Member
    Joined: Aug 13, 2020

    Hi @wandergorl. When did you submit your EOI for South Australia. Did you also submit ROI?

  • wandergorlwandergorl Dubai
    Posts: 48Member
    Joined: Apr 28, 2017

    Hello @Dryxzt, 15 May 2022 yung EOI date of effect/submission ko sa SA. I didn't submit ROI - no need for Accountants. I claimed 110 points including regional points. Nasa signature ko sya sa baba :)

    Btw may nainvite na Accountant with 95 points including regional pts na offshore. I think SA prioritize those who have more than 8 years work experience.

    OZ journey started in 2017 ~ Accountant 221111 (Offshore) - DIY
    Points- 95 (189), 100 (190) , 110 (491)
    Breakdown: Age - 30; English-20; Work-15; Education-15; CCL-5; Single-10
    **
    2016 - Moved to Dubai & met a fellow migrant who encouraged me to migrate to OZ instead of my "American dreams"
    2017 - Started research & gathering docs of past employment in Ph
    2018/2019 - Long break from OZ plan & employment (Traveled five months in SEA mid-2018 bc YOLO)
    2019/2020 - On & off PTE practice (a serious test of focus, perseverance, and patience....)
    22-Jan-2021 - Positive CPAA Skills Assessment (A huge relief and a big hope!! )
    24-Apr-2021 - PTE Superior (3rd take)
    04-Jul-2021 - NAATI CCL passed
    04-Jul-2021 - EOI submitted the same DOE (189)
    15-May-2022 - Created multiple EOI for each state (both 190,491)
    11-Aug-2022 - ROI application for VIC 190
    01-Sep-2022 - Received SA pre-invite 491 & same day lodged (crybaby when I saw the golden email)
    08-Sep-2022 - Nomination approval & Skillselect ITA received - 491
    03-Oct-2022 - Received VIC pre-invite 190 (Blessings, blessings!! )
    06-Oct-2022 - Nomination approval & Skillselect ITA received - 190
    10-Oct-2022 - Visa lodged VIC 190 (along with NBI clearance, dxb police clearance, form 80 & 1221)
    15-Oct-2022 - Medical exam
    24-Oct-2022 - Medical cleared -No action required
    07-Nov-2022 - Visa Granted (No CO contact) VIC190

  • irl031816irl031816 Quezon City
    Posts: 200Member
    Joined: Feb 19, 2016

    @eris0819 said:
    Hello po, if expired na po CPAA skill assessment, pwede po ba irenew or need na magpa-assess ult? Thanks much po! :)

    Na expire din ang skills assessment ko, nagpa reassess ulit ako pero yung reference number na binigay nila sa reassessment, same dun sa reference number nung original assessment ko. Inindicate ko din kasi dun sa email na may previous positive skills assessment na ako from them.

    eris0819

    221213 External Auditor : 189 - 75pts / 190 - 80pts / 491 - 90 pts (Age:30/Educ:15/Exp:15/English:10/SS:5)

    23/03/2019 – 1st PTE Exam : L87/R73/S86/W86
    08/04/2019 – 2nd PTE Exam : L90/R77/S86/W90
    13/05/2019 – 3rd PTE Exam : L85/R81/S81/W90 SUPERIOR! 
    17/05/2019 - Applied and paid for CPAA Migration skill assessment
    22/05/2019 - Submitted academic and skilled employment docs to CPAA for assessment
    17/06/2019 – Received CPAA’s positive skills assessment
    17/06/2019 – Lodged EOI 189/190 NSW @ 75/80 points
    2019 - 2022 - Lodged multiple EOIs to different states but didn't receive any invite due to pandemic; skills assessment and PTE both got expired

    2022 BACK TO SQUARE ONE
    10/08/2022 - 1st PTE Exam retake; Proficient
    11/08/2022 - Applied for CPAA skill reassessment
    26/08/2022 - 2nd PTE Exam retake; Proficient
    05/09/2022 - Received CPAA skill assessment outcome
    06/09 - 20/09 - Lodged multiple EOIs 189/190/491 @ 75/80/90 points
    08/12/2022 - Received ITA for Visa 189
    31/01/2023 - Lodged Visa 189 for family of four
    01/02/2023 - Uploaded Form 80 and 1221
    xx/xx/xxxx - Medical
    xx/xx/xxxx - VISA GRANT!

  • DryxztDryxzt Posts: 9Member
    Joined: Aug 13, 2020

    @wandergorl said:
    Hello @Dryxzt, 15 May 2022 yung EOI date of effect/submission ko sa SA. I didn't submit ROI - no need for Accountants. I claimed 110 points including regional points. Nasa signature ko sya sa baba :)

    Btw may nainvite na Accountant with 95 points including regional pts na offshore. I think SA prioritize those who have more than 8 years work experience.

    Nice. My wife applied din for 105 points pero yung EOI date is Aug 31. Hope she get invited soon!

  • margotrobbinsmargotrobbins Posts: 29Member
    Joined: Oct 10, 2021

    @wandergorl said:
    Guys!! I just wanted to share the good news! I received a pre-invite from South Australia today! They mentioned State Nomination which I believe is 491 for offshore applicants. OMGGGGG

    Hello, makikibalita lang kung may update after the pre-invite? :)

  • drickzhpdrickzhp Posts: 5Member
    Joined: Oct 06, 2022

    Hi Everyone, kakapasa ko lang ng EOI. Pero 75 lang ung computed na points. I only have 5 years experience. Gosh, may pagasa kaya to huehue

  • HarrisHarris Posts: 73Member
    Joined: Oct 11, 2021

    Good day po sa lahat dito, Today po naka received ako ng pre-invite sa VICTORIA for 190 for General Accounting with 90pts including state. Buhay parin ang Accounting hehehe

    wandergorlirl031816k8MP
  • wandergorlwandergorl Dubai
    Posts: 48Member
    Joined: Apr 28, 2017

    Congrats @Harris ! Onshore ka ba?

    OZ journey started in 2017 ~ Accountant 221111 (Offshore) - DIY
    Points- 95 (189), 100 (190) , 110 (491)
    Breakdown: Age - 30; English-20; Work-15; Education-15; CCL-5; Single-10
    **
    2016 - Moved to Dubai & met a fellow migrant who encouraged me to migrate to OZ instead of my "American dreams"
    2017 - Started research & gathering docs of past employment in Ph
    2018/2019 - Long break from OZ plan & employment (Traveled five months in SEA mid-2018 bc YOLO)
    2019/2020 - On & off PTE practice (a serious test of focus, perseverance, and patience....)
    22-Jan-2021 - Positive CPAA Skills Assessment (A huge relief and a big hope!! )
    24-Apr-2021 - PTE Superior (3rd take)
    04-Jul-2021 - NAATI CCL passed
    04-Jul-2021 - EOI submitted the same DOE (189)
    15-May-2022 - Created multiple EOI for each state (both 190,491)
    11-Aug-2022 - ROI application for VIC 190
    01-Sep-2022 - Received SA pre-invite 491 & same day lodged (crybaby when I saw the golden email)
    08-Sep-2022 - Nomination approval & Skillselect ITA received - 491
    03-Oct-2022 - Received VIC pre-invite 190 (Blessings, blessings!! )
    06-Oct-2022 - Nomination approval & Skillselect ITA received - 190
    10-Oct-2022 - Visa lodged VIC 190 (along with NBI clearance, dxb police clearance, form 80 & 1221)
    15-Oct-2022 - Medical exam
    24-Oct-2022 - Medical cleared -No action required
    07-Nov-2022 - Visa Granted (No CO contact) VIC190

  • HarrisHarris Posts: 73Member
    Joined: Oct 11, 2021

    @wandergorl said:
    Congrats @Harris ! Onshore ka ba?

    @wandergorl Offshore po, Pinas parin

  • klydejustineklydejustine Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Oct 26, 2022

    Hello po! Good day! Sino po from PUP Sta Mesa dito? Sino po may copy ng BSA course syllabus? 2018 graduate po ako. Maraming salamat! :)

  • hopefullyozhopefullyoz ph
    Posts: 47Member
    Joined: Jul 23, 2018

    Hello! should retake my PTE english na ba? may mga na invite na ba for 190 and 189 visas?

    221111 - Accountant | Age: 30 pts | Education: 15 pts | Experience: 15 pts | English: 20 pts | Single: 10 pts | Total: 90 pts

  • wandergorlwandergorl Dubai
    Posts: 48Member
    Joined: Apr 28, 2017

    You should asap

    OZ journey started in 2017 ~ Accountant 221111 (Offshore) - DIY
    Points- 95 (189), 100 (190) , 110 (491)
    Breakdown: Age - 30; English-20; Work-15; Education-15; CCL-5; Single-10
    **
    2016 - Moved to Dubai & met a fellow migrant who encouraged me to migrate to OZ instead of my "American dreams"
    2017 - Started research & gathering docs of past employment in Ph
    2018/2019 - Long break from OZ plan & employment (Traveled five months in SEA mid-2018 bc YOLO)
    2019/2020 - On & off PTE practice (a serious test of focus, perseverance, and patience....)
    22-Jan-2021 - Positive CPAA Skills Assessment (A huge relief and a big hope!! )
    24-Apr-2021 - PTE Superior (3rd take)
    04-Jul-2021 - NAATI CCL passed
    04-Jul-2021 - EOI submitted the same DOE (189)
    15-May-2022 - Created multiple EOI for each state (both 190,491)
    11-Aug-2022 - ROI application for VIC 190
    01-Sep-2022 - Received SA pre-invite 491 & same day lodged (crybaby when I saw the golden email)
    08-Sep-2022 - Nomination approval & Skillselect ITA received - 491
    03-Oct-2022 - Received VIC pre-invite 190 (Blessings, blessings!! )
    06-Oct-2022 - Nomination approval & Skillselect ITA received - 190
    10-Oct-2022 - Visa lodged VIC 190 (along with NBI clearance, dxb police clearance, form 80 & 1221)
    15-Oct-2022 - Medical exam
    24-Oct-2022 - Medical cleared -No action required
    07-Nov-2022 - Visa Granted (No CO contact) VIC190

  • k8MPk8MP Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Dec 05, 2021

    @Harris said:
    Good day po sa lahat dito, Today po naka received ako ng pre-invite sa VICTORIA for 190 for General Accounting with 90pts including state. Buhay parin ang Accounting hehehe

    Congrats!! Kelan ka po naglodge ng EOI mo?

  • HarrisHarris Posts: 73Member
    Joined: Oct 11, 2021

    @k8MP said:

    @Harris said:
    Good day po sa lahat dito, Today po naka received ako ng pre-invite sa VICTORIA for 190 for General Accounting with 90pts including state. Buhay parin ang Accounting hehehe

    Congrats!! Kelan ka po naglodge ng EOI mo?

    @k8MP
    EOI Submitted: May 16 2022
    EOI Update with Partner Skill Assessment: Aug 16 2022

    ROI: 1st day ng opening of ROI, after 3 rounds of invite dumating yung skill assessment ni partner kaya widraw ko ROI para e update with partner na sa ROI tapos ayun na invite na sa round. Base sa mga na invite kasi karamihan may partner skill din kahit mababa points, not sure po dito

  • k8MPk8MP Posts: 4Member
    Joined: Dec 05, 2021

    @Harris thanks for the info. Nagdadalawang isip kasi ako if paassess ko pa so husband dahil another waiting time n nmn un. It seems like need nga talaga to boost our chances.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(48557)

cedced2013jhen20ninepriyakimmyhabibin1221veronicaicubenmmfbryfernandezGeneY4729apoldabidieltsmanm_e_gJessaMariediannaCEnumarvz_54ICMRico676KcmJanCastanoAning15shamrock
Browse Members

Members Online (32) + Guest (156)

cheryllRheaMARN1171933denzyoudatch29eyburgerjdashEllyLMubehalayajeanaprilm.MakuneruRizzakarentstihlce12smiley02IamTimkurtzkychikezieeeMACINOZ2023michael713rentawera222jinigirlmoe_greenejoca09prograceinggolddragongiraffe28creamcheeseoreoonieandresrukawa_11jelatissimooMaryJane

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters