Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Tourist Visa application with 350k on the Bank - Denied! any suggestions please?

13»

Comments

• leobsyleobsy Mandaluyong
    @June16 80k??? at buong family pa kayo? answerte nio naman, pano? anu pinasa niong mga
    requirements?
  • sydneyausydneyau Sydney
    Why don't you use migration agent. Baka may iba silang pathway for you.
    good suggestion....................
  • LokiJrLokiJr Quezon City
    Guys patanong pala...I'm not sure about the financial requirements kasi para sa tourist visa pero may ganun din bang requirement kung business trip lang ang purpose mo sa pagkuha ng tourist visa?
  • vladcons2010vladcons2010 Sydney
    I think it depends on the case officer who handles each individual application, sometimes nga one reason for visa refusal is " no history of travel" , I hv experienced applying TV for my sister and cousin , my sister didn't hv a job in phils , have 200 k in her bank, no travel history and 26 yrs old... My cousin was the same age, have a job, 100 k in the bank ,the application was refuse, their reason ," no certificate of leave of absence" from her job , well they could hv ask her for that but no, they refuse the application just like that... Don't lose hope, re-apply and hopefully ur application will land on good hands!