Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Australian Computer Society Skills Application

Comments

• jmarasigan34jmarasigan34 Posts: 5Member

Hello po, currently Salesforce developer ako with 6yrs of experience. Tama sa Software Engineer - ANZSCO 261313 ang code ipapaasses ko?

• rbenemeritorbenemerito Posts: 5Member

@_sebodemacho said:

@rbenemerito said:
    Good Day! I have submitted an ACS skills assessment for analyst programmer pero I got rejected with the letter saying

Your skills have been assessed to be unsuitable for migration under ANZSCO Code 261311 (Analyst
    Programmer).
    You have been assessed as not meeting the requirements for professional information technology
    experience of four (4) years in a field closely related to your nominated skilled occupation.

For context, I have worked for 1.7 years as a Data Scientist and 2.1 years as a Machine Learning Engineer. I have a degree in Computer Engineering.

What would be the appropriate next steps for me? Should I submit a review and change ANZSCO codes? If so, what would be the appropriate ANZSCO code for me? I thought that Analyst Programmer was the closes to my role since there are still no roles relating to Data Science in the occupation list.

My roles and responsibilities include:

• Developing Machine Learning Models
    • Optimizing workflows and technology stacks
    • Analysing datasets and creating data visualizations.

Many thanks and I appreciate any input!

Tingin ko mas pasok ka sa 261313 SOFTWARE ENGINEER or 261399 SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS PROGRAMMERS NEC. Pwede yan both codes sa 189, 190 and 491.

Wala pa kasing specific for AI and Machine Learning na job code e.

https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Product+Lookup/E7A170C39D4FDA99CA257B950013114B?opendocument

Regarding their feedback though, it might not be related to the job code itself (or combination of both the job code and total assessable experience), clearly stated kasi na dapat daw 4yrs yung total assessable experience na isusubmit mo (1.7 + 2.1 = 3.8).

Probably because your school is not in Section 1 kaya need nila at least 4yrs? So, you need to complete that 4yrs first.

Hi Sir! Thank you for your inputs. Actually, I am also confused sa 4 year requirement. Below is my qualification result:

According to this, would I belong to ICT major but not closely related work hence the 4 years? Or is it closely related but I still need the 4 years? Here is the summary of criteria from ACS:

Actually, I have already reached 4 years now since I submitted my application last February. However, sayang yung work experience for points if I would sacrifice 4 years for eligibility. Pero I will probably submit a review for consideration.

I appreciate any input, sir.

Thank you!

• mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore

@rbenemerito said:

@_sebodemacho said:

@rbenemerito said:
    Good Day! I have submitted an ACS skills assessment for analyst programmer pero I got rejected with the letter saying

Your skills have been assessed to be unsuitable for migration under ANZSCO Code 261311 (Analyst
    Programmer).
    You have been assessed as not meeting the requirements for professional information technology
    experience of four (4) years in a field closely related to your nominated skilled occupation.

For context, I have worked for 1.7 years as a Data Scientist and 2.1 years as a Machine Learning Engineer. I have a degree in Computer Engineering.

What would be the appropriate next steps for me? Should I submit a review and change ANZSCO codes? If so, what would be the appropriate ANZSCO code for me? I thought that Analyst Programmer was the closes to my role since there are still no roles relating to Data Science in the occupation list.

Tingin ko mas pasok ka sa 261313 SOFTWARE ENGINEER or 261399 SOFTWARE AND APPLICATIONS PROGRAMMERS NEC. Pwede yan both codes sa 189, 190 and 491.

https://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Product+Lookup/E7A170C39D4FDA99CA257B950013114B?opendocument

Regarding their feedback though, it might not be related to the job code itself (or combination of both the job code and total assessable experience), clearly stated kasi na dapat daw 4yrs yung total assessable experience na isusubmit mo (1.7 + 2.1 = 3.8).

Probably because your school is not in Section 1 kaya need nila at least 4yrs? So, you need to complete that 4yrs first.

Hi Sir! Thank you for your inputs. Actually, I am also confused sa 4 year requirement. Below is my qualification result:

According to this, would I belong to ICT major but not closely related work hence the 4 years? Or is it closely related but I still need the 4 years? Here is the summary of criteria from ACS:

Actually, I have already reached 4 years now since I submitted my application last February. However, sayang yung work experience for points if I would sacrifice 4 years for eligibility. Pero I will probably submit a review for consideration.

Thank you!

To me, mukhang mismatch nga sa job description against your nominated anzsco. Maybe you can try to use ICT BA (261111) since ANZSCO 224114 and 224115 both seem not eligible for 180/190/491. Is it more on solutions that you provide after the data analysis and stuff? Or you do coding din?

rbenemerito

Total Points ~~ 189: 85pts | 190: 90pts | 491: 100pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day ✩₊˚
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧** Visa Grant! **✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

• _sebodemacho_sebodemacho Melbourne, VIC

@rbenemerito said:

@_sebodemacho said:

@rbenemerito said:

Programmer).

Thank you!

Medyo confusing nga. Assessed as Bachelor degree with ICT major pero they said rin na hindi closely related yung 261311 job code sa degree mo?

Ilang days na nakalipas nung result? 60 days kasi ang appeal from the date you received the result. If I were you, I'd reply to the assessor first and ask why.

I'd wait it out and follow up for a reply for 1 month, kung wala pa rin reply, saka ako mag submit ng appeal. You'd have to detail out why and what you are disagreeing with the result.

Though, ito yung definition ng "Closely related ICT content" ng ACS.

Most probably, sasabihin lang nila sayo na kahit ICT major yung course mo, below 65% nung ICT content ng course mo ay hindi pasok dun sa job code, which is in all honesty malabo, kasi ACS lang nakakaalam pano nasasabing related or hindi yung subject/course content sa job code.

So, another option that you can take that I would also do the same if I were in your situation, would be to ask them to suggest a more suitable job code. In some cases, they suggest before giving a decision, pero sa case mo nag-decide na lang sila talaga na hindi related yung course mo with the job code, kahit ICT major sya based sa definition nila.

rbenemerito

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

261312 (Developer Programmer) - Main | 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) - Wife

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    01 Nov | HIRED | First day of work. Remote working arrangement from SG
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---
    19 Apr | Direct Visa Grant | What a journey... JUST GRATEFUL!

2022 - Pandemic Eases Off

17 Nov | Medical Test Clearance
    15 Nov | Medical Test
    03 Nov | EOI #4, #6 | 189 Withdrawn, 190 NSW Withdrawn
    03 Nov | Visa Application | 190 VIC --- THE REAL WAITING GAME BEGINS!!!
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.
    27 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 NSW --- sabi nila, when it rains, it pours!!!
    26 Oct | Nomination Application | 190 VIC
    26 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 VIC --- one step closer, sa wakas, PADAYON!!!
    21 Oct | EOI #4, #5 + ROI, #6 DoE | 189, 190 VIC, 190 NSW
    21 Oct | ACS Assessment (Wife) Renewal - Suitable
    xx Mar| EOI#1, #2, #3 | 189 Expired, 190 NSW Expired, 190 VIC Expired

2021 - Pandemic Still

25 Sep | ACS Assessment (Main) Renewal - Suitable
    01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

19 Aug | EOI#1, #2, #3 DoE | 189, 190 NSW, 190 VIC
    30 Jul | NAATI CCL Online Test | Result: Passed
    09 Mar | PTE (Wife) | Results: L90 R80 S90 W82 (Superior)
    19 Feb | PTE (Main) | Results: L90 R83 S90 W82 (Superior)
    12 Feb | ACS Assessment (Wife) - Suitable | Expired

24 Oct | ACS Assessment (Main) - Suitable | Expired

--- Tons of research, document collection and other necessary preparations ---
    01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

edited July 2023

@_sebodemacho said:

@rbenemerito said:

@_sebodemacho said:

@rbenemerito said:

Programmer).

Thank you!

Medyo confusing nga. Assessed as Bachelor degree with ICT major pero they said rin na hindi closely related yung 261311 job code sa degree mo?

Ilang days na nakalipas nung result? 60 days kasi ang appeal from the date you received the result. If I were you, I'd reply to the assessor first and ask why.

I'd wait it out and follow up for a reply for 1 month, kung wala pa rin reply, saka ako mag submit ng appeal. You'd have to detail out why and what you are disagreeing with the result.

Most probably, sasabihin lang nila sayo na kahit ICT major yung course mo, below 65% nung ICT content ng course mo ay hindi pasok dun sa job code, which is in all honesty malabo, kasi ACS lang nakakaalam pano nasasabing related or hindi yung subject/course content sa job code.

So, another option that you can take that I would also do the same if I were in your situation, would be to ask them to suggest a more suitable job code. In some cases, they suggest before giving a decision, pero sa case mo nag-decide na lang sila talaga na hindi related yung course mo with the job code, kahit ICT major sya based sa definition nila.

@rbenemerito

Just to share, for my wife's assessment, she nominated 261111 ICT BA as job code. She had more than 9yrs of experience and her course was BS Computer Engineering from a Section 1 uni.

Her result was positive, assessed as Bachelor's degree with ICT major, but in the end, ACS deducted 4yrs from her total experience without explaining why (but after a while I learned why haha and we are on the same topic right now). Hindi na ko nag appeal kahit all the while I was expecting 2yrs lang ang deduction nya, kasi we just needed a positive result for her because I am the main applicant.

Most probably, similar kayo ng case. It's not simply a matter of job code. At the end of the day, based on their criteria, it's your experience under 4yrs at the time you submitted the assessment is the problem which they clearly stated also.

Now, it's your choice how to go about it next. All the best to you. :)

br00dling365rbenemerito

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---

15 Nov | Medical Test
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

@jmarasigan34 said:
    Hello po, currently Salesforce developer ako with 6yrs of experience. Tama sa Software Engineer - ANZSCO 261313 ang code ipapaasses ko?

Mas swak sayo ang Developer Programmer. Nasa Enterprise Systems space rin ako, like you. :)

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

• emvillegasemvillegas Posts: 8Member

Hi. Might be off topic. I have gathered the necessary documents for ACS Assessment. I can submit my request for assessment this month.

Question is, when is the advisable time for me and my partner to complete the English proficiency exam?

Can I submit an EOI and claim points for the Language Proficiency even though I have not completed the exam po?

@emvillegas said:
    Hi. Might be off topic. I have gathered the necessary documents for ACS Assessment. I can submit my request for assessment this month.

Question is, when is the advisable time for me and my partner to complete the English proficiency exam?

Can I submit an EOI and claim points for the Language Proficiency even though I have not completed the exam po?

Skillselect will ask for both your reference number for the English Test and Skills Assessment. You can't submit yet.

emvillegassunkissedbella17

Points Breakdown:
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

Hi. Baka mayroon lang po na may idea saan papasok ang BS MAth grad from section 1 school.

Medyo vague po kasi yung ICT Minor closely related and not closely related part _

• jinigirljinigirl Laguna

@emvillegas said:
    Hi. Baka mayroon lang po na may idea saan papasok ang BS MAth grad from section 1 school.

Medyo vague po kasi yung ICT Minor closely related and not closely related part _

ano po bang work exp niyo?

261313 - Software Engineer | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work (offshore) : 10 | Qualification: 15 | Partner Skills: 10 | Total: 85 (SC189) | 90 (SC190) | 100 (SC491)
    Points Calculator: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/tools/points-calculator

❤ Next Goal: BIG MOVE ❤
    13.12.2023 - PDOS Webinar and Digital Certificate DONE!
    06.12.2023 - VISA GRANT! 317 DAYS WAITING!
    21.09.2023 - commencement email
    28.01.2023 - health clearance provided in immiaccount
    25.01.2023 - medicals done at NHS Makati
    23.01.2023 - NSW 190 visa application - LODGED
    19.01.2023 - NSW approved 190 nomination
    10.01.2023 - pre-invite received from NSW
    05.01.2023 - pre-invite from VIC; applied for state nomination on same day; STATE NOMINATION APPROVED ON SAME DAY! THANK YOU TALAGA G! GRABE KA! ❤
    10.12.2022 - +5 points due to 5 years work exp: 85 (189) | 90 (190) | 100 (491)
    29.11.2022 - Submitted EOI NSW190 - 80+5 pts
    24.11.2022 - Submitted EOI SC189 (80 pts) | SA190 / WA190 (80+5 pts) | SA491 / WA491 (80+15 pts)
    24.11.2022 - Submitted VIC ROI for SC190
    24.11.2022 - Submitted EOI VIC190 - 80+5 pts
    23.11.2022 - ACS Review Result - AQF BACHELOR’S DEGREE MAJOR IN COMPUTING! YAYYYY!
    10.10.2022 - ACS Review With Assessor
    08.10.2022 - PTE Superior obtained on first take! R:88 L:86 S:81 W:90
    06.10.2022 - sent review request to ACS to consider bachelor's degree
    15.08.2022 - received ACS results (suitable)
    01.07.2022 - ACS With Assessor
    29.06.2022 - ACS In progress with CO
    16.06.2022 - submitted ACS skills assessment request

• bigotemanbigoteman Posts: 24Member

Hello Everyone,

May question lang po regarding sa payment evidence. Nawala ko na kasi yung mga payslips specifically yung start dates ko. May ibang ways pa po ba aside sa banks statements to support my start date na sourcing kay employer?

Pinag sisisihan ko na ung pagtapon ng mga ganitong documents nung rakenrol days ko. Now it haunts me haha.

Thank you!

7/20/2023 - Joined pinoyau
    08/23/2023 - Submitted ACS requirements
    10/23/2023 - Got Positive ACS results 4yrs suitable (ICT Security Specialist)
    11/26/2023 - PTE Exam (Superior) --same day result

@bigoteman said:
    Hello Everyone,

May question lang po regarding sa payment evidence. Nawala ko na kasi yung mga payslips specifically yung start dates ko. May ibang ways pa po ba aside sa banks statements to support my start date na sourcing kay employer?

Pinag sisisihan ko na ung pagtapon ng mga ganitong documents nung rakenrol days ko. Now it haunts me haha.

Thank you!

BIR 2316, SSS/Pag-ibig/PHilHealth contributions will do.

Points Breakdown:
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

@mathilde9 said:

@bigoteman said:
    Hello Everyone,

Thank you!

BIR 2316, SSS/Pag-ibig/PHilHealth contributions will do.

I see so pwede po pala kahit hindi payslip ang combination for both start and end date evidences.

Just want to make things clear kung tama po pagkaintindi ko. Bale below 3 samples po ba ay valid?

Sample A
    Start Date: SSS + BIR
    End Date: PhilHealth + Pagibig

Sample B
    End Date: SSS + BIR

Sample C
    End Date: Payslip + BIR

Maraming salamat maam sa pagrespond :smile:

• jbt18jbt18 Posts: 4Member

@charmiemae said:

@jbt18 said:

@null94 said:
    Just a note lang din re bank statements, I tried it before pero due to privacy laws the bank statement will not show the company name in salary credit transactions. Which means we cannot use it as payment evidence. Though that was 2021.

You can also opt to use SSS (Employment History, Contributions) and PAG IBIG contributions as they clearly mentioned the company named there. Though counted as one payment evidence lang ito.

You can try sa FOI website for ITR pero most people I know were not successful dito as BIR does not keep physical records for long.

I was able to request payslips with one of my previous employers, maybe still try to request hoping they have digital records saved.

Strict sa guidelines ang ACS so make sure you follow the instructions carefully and check your document thoroughly. Good luck!

For salary credit transactions po sa bank ask for a credit memo instead of a bank statement. Yun po yung ginamit ko and positive naman yung results. Included po yung name nung employer dun. In my case, yung credit memo po for the current month nakuha ko agad pagkarequest ko. Pero yung transaction from 4 years ago nagrequest pa sila main branch ng copies. Took around a week bago po nakuha.

Hello - Question lang po. Nagpunta po kasi ako kanina sa BPI bank and sabi nila bank statement and certificate lang maippprovide nila. Pwede po ba malaman paano po ginawa niyo to request credit memo?

Ang sabi ko lang po mag-rerequest ng credit memo for payment evidence kasi walang name ng employer yung transactions sa bank statements. And then hiningi na po yung details nung transactions ko (exact amount and date po yung hiningi). Sa BPI din po ako nag-request.

I see so pwede po pala kahit hindi payslip ang combination for both start and end date evidences.

Just want to make things clear kung tama po pagkaintindi ko. Bale below 3 samples po ba ay valid?

Sample A

Sample B

Sample C

Not necessarily payslip, but that for me is most evident to prove your "paid" full-time employment. From your samples, mas comprehensive yung Sample B.

Okay din naman i-add ang Philhealth and Pag-ibig as supporting docs. Ganon ginawa ko eh, since isang table lang naman yan each. Umokay naman assessment ko. For me as long as mai-demonstrate mo nang maayos and huwag yung malilito pa yung assessor.

Points Breakdown:
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

• marav0318marav0318 Posts: 8Member

Employment reference letter

Yung employer ko sa 1st job ko, nagclose na yung company. Ask ko lang paano ginagawa ninyo or ano ba need na documents kapag ganon since di na ako makakamuha ng employment letter? Although 8 months lang ako doon.Thanks in advance

mjm05

@jinigirl said:

@emvillegas said:

ano po bang work exp niyo?

Software QA

• jbt18jbt18 Posts: 4Member

@marav0318 said:
    Employment reference letter

Yung employer ko sa 1st job ko, nagclose na yung company. Ask ko lang paano ginagawa ninyo or ano ba need na documents kapag ganon since di na ako makakamuha ng employment letter? Although 8 months lang ako doon.Thanks in advance

Statutory Declaration po by a work colleague + payment evidence. Page 9 section 2.8 po dito sa document.

br00dling365
  • trafalgartrafalgar Posts: 58Member

Hi all po, pwede po ba na relative ko ang mag request ng BIR 2316 from 7years ago? Wala po kasi ako sa pinas now. TYIA

• casssiecasssie

@trafalgar said:
    Hi all po, pwede po ba na relative ko ang mag request ng BIR 2316 from 7years ago? Wala po kasi ako sa pinas now. TYIA

pwede naman po. pero madalas po wala ng copy yung company o BIR. may number of yrs lang po ata na pwede nilang itabi yun. pero subukan nyo pa din po

trafalgar

m(au)nifesting 🇦🇺

@mathilde9 said:

Sample A

Sample B

Sample C

Not necessarily payslip, but that for me is most evident to prove your "paid" full-time employment. From your samples, mas comprehensive yung Sample B.

Okay din naman i-add ang Philhealth and Pag-ibig as supporting docs. Ganon ginawa ko eh, since isang table lang naman yan each. Umokay naman assessment ko. For me as long as mai-demonstrate mo nang maayos and huwag yung malilito pa yung assessor.

Thank you so much!

@mathilde9 said:

@rbenemerito said:

@_sebodemacho said:

@rbenemerito said:

Programmer).

Thank you!

To me, mukhang mismatch nga sa job description against your nominated anzsco. Maybe you can try to use ICT BA (261111) since ANZSCO 224114 and 224115 both seem not eligible for 180/190/491. Is it more on solutions that you provide after the data analysis and stuff? Or you do coding din?

Hi Sir. Actually, I do end-to-end depending on the project. Sometimes after developing the model, I have to make software that can actually use it. Admittedly, medyo vague rin kasi yung work descriptions na nasubmit ko since it came from the job description ng company.

@_sebodemacho said:

@rbenemerito said:

@_sebodemacho said:

@rbenemerito said:

Programmer).

Thank you!

Hi Sir, thank you for your insights. Actually kakareceive ko lang ng results on Jul 18, 2023. Ang iniisip ko ngayon is whether to submit a review or an appeal. I'm not sure if makakareceive ako ng reply from the assessor in time since matagal raw response time nila at the moment. If review kasi, I have to submit a new occupation to be evaluated on tapos kapag appeal naman I have to justify why I don't agree with the current result. I will try to get a response from the assessor and maximize the 60 days grace period. Thank you!

• casssiecasssie

baka sa august pa ako makapag submit sa acs

QUESTION: ok lang po ba na yung employment ref nung june 2023 pa?? kelangan ko po ba kumuha ng reqs na same month kung kelan ako magsusubmit? naninigurado lang po

m(au)nifesting 🇦🇺

@casssie said:

QUESTION: ok lang po ba na yung employment ref nung june 2023 pa?? kelangan ko po ba kumuha ng reqs na same month kung kelan ako magsusubmit? naninigurado lang po

For your current employment, mas ok kung dated yung employment reference within the same month when you submitted the assessment application, kasi merong note sa guidelines na ganito:

Baka maging room for misinterpretation yan.

casssie

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

• casssiecasssie

@_sebodemacho said:

@casssie said:

For your current employment, mas ok kung dated yung employment reference within the same month when you submitted the assessment application, kasi merong note sa guidelines na ganito:

Baka maging room for misinterpretation yan.

noted po. thank you sir sebs!

m(au)nifesting 🇦🇺

• janellajanella Posts: 32Member

Hello po, would like to seek help in consolidating the PDF files po sa mga nakapag submit na po. 1 PDF file lang po ba for Passport/Other identification/CV? 1 PDF File for Testamur & TOR? 1 PDF File for Company 1 and Evidences and 1 PDF File for Company 2 and Evidences? Thank you so much po.

ANZSCO 261111 - ICT Business Analyst | Age: 25 | English: 20 | Work (offshore) : TBD | Qualification: 15 | Total:

edited July 2023

@janella said:
    Hello po, would like to seek help in consolidating the PDF files po sa mga nakapag submit na po. 1 PDF file lang po ba for Passport/Other identification/CV? 1 PDF File for Testamur & TOR? 1 PDF File for Company 1 and Evidences and 1 PDF File for Company 2 and Evidences? Thank you so much po.

Hindi sila strict dyan meron lang limit yung file size, I forgot already by how much, you can check the guidelines again.

Mas ok rin kung i-attach mo mga docs mo na readable and intelligible yung mga file names. Para di na mahirapan yung assessor.

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE

15 Nov | Medical Test

2021 - Pandemic Still

01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

• janellajanella Posts: 32Member

@_sebodemacho said:

@janella said:

Hindi sila strict dyan meron lang limit yung file size, I forgot already by how much, you can check the guidelines again.

Mas ok rin kung i-attach mo mga docs mo na readable and intelligible yung mga file names. Para di na mahirapan yung assessor.

Thank you so much po Appreciated it.

ANZSCO 261111 - ICT Business Analyst | Age: 25 | English: 20 | Work (offshore) : TBD | Qualification: 15 | Total:

• marav0318marav0318 Posts: 8Member

Employment Reference Letter -Roles and Responsibilities

Ok lang po ba na ung lalagay ni old employer na roles and responsibilities ay kung ano yung posted na description sa career site nila? Kasi di naman nagbago ung role. Tapos mag add nlng ako nung iba ko pang tasks that time?
    Nkalgay kasi kasy ACS bawal icopy from other sources

Thank you po