Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Australian Computer Society Skills Application

Comments

• adriangpcadriangpc Singapore

Paano po pag sa same employer same role lang but different name? Sa payslip ko kasi yung una nakalagay Engineer tapos sa end Senior Engineer, need ko po ba humingi ng splitted COE sa company?

Any experience din po submitting IRAS forms as payment evidence? Pagcheck ko kasi parang 3 years lang yung nasa site, hindi ko makuha yung earlier pa, tapos wala din yung company name.

Thanks guys!

• baikenbaiken QLD

@adriangpc said:
    Paano po pag sa same employer same role lang but different name? Sa payslip ko kasi yung una nakalagay Engineer tapos sa end Senior Engineer, need ko po ba humingi ng splitted COE sa company?

Any experience din po submitting IRAS forms as payment evidence? Pagcheck ko kasi parang 3 years lang yung nasa site, hindi ko makuha yung earlier pa, tapos wala din yung company name.

Thanks guys!

hi po, it will be best kung ang last work mo as a "Senior Engineer" be the one counted for your ACS assessment, counting all the years prior from it to make a much more bigger claim on the years of experience, that is just me po and my opinion so please do not quote me on it :)

all the best po!

God Bless!

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer | Age: 25 | Education: 15 | English: 20 | Experience: 10 | PY: 5 | CCL: 5
    Total: 80/85 on Visa 189/190 Respectively

23.02.2018 | Signed up for the forum. Started gathering Documents and Reviewing for IELTS.
    01.06.2018 | Company offered to provide 482 Visa, GRABBED IT!!!
    15.10.2018 | 482 Visa Lodged
    13.11.2018 | 482 Visa Granted
    POEA Processing = took me almost a year to get all documents in place.

07.06.2019 | Finally the BM!!!
    01.10.2019 | Started to review for PTE, aiming for Superior scores!
    23.02.2020 | PTE Mock Test = L=68/R=64/S=90/W=77
    29.02.2020 | PTE Test = L=90/R=85/S=90/W=85 - Got SUPERIOR on the 1st try! Thank You Lord!!!
    01.03.2020 | EOI Lodged for Visa 189/190 NSW (80/85)
    10.06.2020 | EOI Updated due to PY point addition (80/85)
    24.09.2020 | EOI Updated due to Passing NAATI CCL (85/90)
    10.05.2021 | Pursuing 186 (DE) - Thank God for His Favour!!!
    11.03.2022 | Visa 186 (DE) - Nomination and Visa Application Lodged... Now the waiting begins...
    14.01.2023 | Visa 186 (DE) - GRANTED!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

Citizenship Timeline:
    22.01.2024 | Citizenship Application made online. THANK YOU LORD!!!
    27.02.2024 | Citizenship Interview & Test Appointment letter Received
    11.04.2024 | Citizenship Test passed @ 100%!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!
    11.07.2024 | Citizenship Approval!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

AWAITING CEREMONY!!! YOWN!!!

Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

• tiuser3333tiuser3333 Posts: 5Member

Hello,

Just starting my journey, but stumped agad sa skills assessment.

For ACS Identity Verification,
    What else can you use for the secondary ID Card?

Other IDs I tried that did not work

• Voter's ID
    • PhilHealth ID
    • Digital BIR TIN ID (via BIR Orus)

Unfortunately, I don't have Driver's License (dahil walang car), no SSS UMID (suspended application) at no Postal ID (recently expired and suspended application, verified this works but kakaexpire lang this year)...

I haven't applied for the National ID yet (due to privacy and security concerns) and seems too late to apply now as seems they are favoring the digital ID rollout instead of physical ID and
    from what I read in the ID requirements, ACS wants a physical ID card.

Dati na po ba na 2 IDs yung need nila before nagtaas ng fees?
    Hoping man lang na pwede Birth certificate but 2 Photo IDs pa need.

I tried asking ACS directly using the Contact Us and email but still no reply from them for 2 weeks na. (maybe they are not entertaining inquiries from unpaid accounts, pero di ka naman makaproceed sa payment dahil need nga ng identity verification)

Feeling hopeless as it's been 2 weeks.
    Do you think ACS will accept student's permit/driving license?
    as seems the easiest/quickest way is to do driving school (even if I have no car) and eventually get a student permit/driving license just to pass this step... but this is only if they accept student's permit.

So anyone here na tried other IDs not mentioned here or student's permit/license?

Thanks

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,752Member, Administrator, Moderator

@meloy said:
    Ang taas ng minimum points now sa bagong released na invitation. Para akong nanghina. :neutral:

Priority points only apply to 189 and 491 (family stream). It doesn’t apply on 190 and 491 regional stream. Don’t focus much on the invitation round information. Focus on exhausting ways to increase points. As long as you meet the minimum eligibility points there’s always a chance. Also, we’re now on the new migration program year. Everything’s a reset.

aJeffpotambublaykangbuhay
  • mathilde9mathilde9 Singapore
    edited July 9

@tiuser3333 said:
    Hello,

Just starting my journey, but stumped agad sa skills assessment.

For ACS Identity Verification,
    What else can you use for the secondary ID Card?

Other IDs I tried that did not work

• Voter's ID
    • PhilHealth ID
    • Digital BIR TIN ID (via BIR Orus)

Unfortunately, I don't have Driver's License (dahil walang car), no SSS UMID (suspended application) at no Postal ID (recently expired and suspended application, verified this works but kakaexpire lang this year)...

I haven't applied for the National ID yet (due to privacy and security concerns) and seems too late to apply now as seems they are favoring the digital ID rollout instead of physical ID and
    from what I read in the ID requirements, ACS wants a physical ID card.

Dati na po ba na 2 IDs yung need nila before nagtaas ng fees?
    Hoping man lang na pwede Birth certificate but 2 Photo IDs pa need.

I tried asking ACS directly using the Contact Us and email but still no reply from them for 2 weeks na. (maybe they are not entertaining inquiries from unpaid accounts, pero di ka naman makaproceed sa payment dahil need nga ng identity verification)

Feeling hopeless as it's been 2 weeks.
    Do you think ACS will accept student's permit/driving license?
    as seems the easiest/quickest way is to do driving school (even if I have no car) and eventually get a student permit/driving license just to pass this step... but this is only if they accept student's permit.

So anyone here na tried other IDs not mentioned here or student's permit/license?

Thanks

I couldn't think of any other IDs you can submit since you've listed all what could possibly be in lieu of and those that you don't have due to your restrictions. You may have to wait for ACS to reply or secure another valid ID to proceed.

Add:
    I bet the student permit won't work since it's not a card type with photo. Printed on paper lang sya.

The last time I did my assessment, I was asked to provide my passport only and that was before the ACS revamp.

tiuser3333

Total Points ~~ NSW SC190: 90pts
    Points Breakdown:
    Age:25 | English:20 | Employment:15 | Education:15 | Single:10
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - PTE (Proficient)
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    09 2023 - PTE retake (Superior 90 overall)
    09 2023 - Updated EOIs to reflect +10pts on English Test
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    12 2023 - Some EOIs expired T_T
    12 2023 - New EOIs submitted (NSW, VIC, ACT, and 189)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Booked NAATI Exam (desperate to max out point for a chance of invite)
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Final NSW ITA received after 1 business day ✩₊˚
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement
    02 2024 - Medicals. Cleared after 1 business day @ SATA AMK
    02 2024 - Singapore Police Clearance. Completed/claimed after 6 business days
    _ _ 2024 - ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧** Visa Grant! **✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

• JuzbemineJuzbemine Manila

Hi all,

Baka po may naka experience na ng ganitong situation and ano ang ginawa niyong steps para hindi i-reject ng ACS assessor yung documents.

Nag request po ako ng original Master's transcript of records and yung sinend sa akin ng University ko ay original Master's tor plus certified true copy of my bachelor's tor, overall, 5 pages lahat. Nag-try ako mag request again if baka pede lahat ay original copy but sabi ni University, hindi nila pede i-send ung original bachelor tor, certified true copy lang talaga ang ina-attached nila. Btw, magkaibang school yung Master's and Bachelor ko.

Meron naman akong original Bachelor tor but ang worry ko lang is baka hindi i-accept ng ACS yung Master's tor kasi may naka attached na bachelor tor which is certified true copy only.

Anong pede kong gawin na actions para hindi i-reject ni ACS yung Master's tor ko.

Thanks po sa mga sasagot!

• Untouchab1eUntouchab1e Posts: 2Member

@jmcounters said:

@jaycata_11 said:

@jmcounters said:

@jaycata_11 said:
    Hi all, question. Yung company ko (Accenture) says na hindi sila nagpprovide ng specific role and other info required sa employment reference letter. Kailangan ko na ba magresort to request for Statutory Declarations and Affidavits? Ayoko sana magresort sa ganon kasi parang additional na bayad para lang papirmahan sa representative ng Australian Forein Affairs and sa boss ko. Or baka may nakaexp na ng company na hindi nagpprovide ng required details, if so then please please help kung ano yung process na ginawa nyo. Thanks in Advance!

Hi! Ex-ccenture din here. When you request non-standard COE that indicates job descriptions, they usually issue you a certification na hindi ka nila mabibigyan, along with some requirements in case that certification won't really do, like embassy letter or guideline stating na dapat COE with job description talaga. Sa akin, ayaw mag sign ng affidavit ng previous TL ko kasi pinagbawalan ng HR so I had to explore yung other option na binigay nila. Since hindi naman embassy si ACS, I informed them of that and provided yung ACS guideline for the employment reference. That, plus list of job description na ipinapalagay ko sa COE and approval ng Manager(previous TL) or anyone na higher. Need nila mag vouch dun sa job description essentially. Ayon, na-issuehan ako ng COE with those job descriptions.

ok noted po. bali mageemail muna sa TL or manager for approval sa nirerequest ko na info sa employment reference, tapos mageemail sa HR requesting yung requirement sa ACS guideline and attaching the email na approved ng manager/TL?

This was my initial email with them:

Then they sent me this:

Tapos as indicated sa last comment ko, here are the steps lang para clearer:
    a. Ask your TL for an approval of the job descriptions. Attach the email approval in the response to HR. Tip: Sync your gmail with mail client like Outlook so you can export the email easily.
    b. Respond to HR with the approval email, ACS guideline and explanation of why a certificate of explanation for non-issuance can't meet the requirements and insist on the need to indicate the details requested.

Hello, for Letter B. po ano po yung prinovide nyo na ACS guideline and explanation? thanks po

Juzbemine

@baiken said:

@adriangpc said:

Thanks guys!

hi po, it will be best kung ang last work mo as a "Senior Engineer" be the one counted for your ACS assessment, counting all the years prior from it to make a much more bigger claim on the years of experience, that is just me po and my opinion so please do not quote me on it :)

all the best po!

God Bless!

Ok lang po ba ito sa ACS if sa COE nakalagay Senior Engineer pati sa last payslip then yung sa first payslip is Engineer? Thanks po.

@adriangpc said:

@baiken said:

@adriangpc said:

Thanks guys!

all the best po!

God Bless!

Ok lang po ba ito sa ACS if sa COE nakalagay Senior Engineer pati sa last payslip then yung sa first payslip is Engineer? Thanks po.

Yes.

Points Breakdown:
    Been to Australia a few times and I just wanted to settle there. "I belong here" ganon.
    ~~~~
    10 2021 - Research about AU migration; read a lot of related articles; consulted with agent for initial assessment. Decided to DIY.
    11 2021 - Suitable ACS Skills Assessment received (8+ years suitable, 5weeks 4days TAT)
    ~~~~
    01 2022 - EOIs submitted (matumal and slight hiatus since na-busy sa ibang bagay)
    ~~~~
    11 2023 - ACS Assessment expired T_T (but already prepared for re-assessment a few weeks before)
    11 2023 - ACS deemed my skills unsuitable because of missing documents. Nilaban ko.
    12 2023 - Suitable ACS Skills reassessment (8+ years) after 1month of review and pangungulit (no fee incurred, fault nila)
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Received NSW 190 pre-invite!! ✩₊˚ (tears of joy, TYL! ). Cancelled NAATI test at 75% refund.
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

@mathilde9 said:

@adriangpc said:

@baiken said:

@adriangpc said:

Thanks guys!

all the best po!

God Bless!

Yes.

Thanks po! Will start asking my previous employers sana pumayag sa COE.

Hello,

Just an update on ACS Identity Verification.
    After 2 weeks of no reply, ACS has listened to my inquires/complaints and now only requires a passport for its identity verification step (though I'm not sure if this is per case or for the whole philippines as I definitely raised the issue of problematic situation with IDs here) and no need for a secondary ID, so no need for me to get a driver's license. yay! Successfully verified my identity at last and can continue with my assessment.

Hello MSA Applicant,

We are pleased to advise that you can now verify your identity using only your valid passport. We thank you for your patience while we resolved this technical issue.

_sebodemachomathilde9

@tiuser3333 said:
    Hello,

After 2 weeks of no reply, ACS has listened to my inquires/complaints and now only requires a passport for its identity verification step (though I'm not sure if this is per case or for the whole philippines as I definitely raised the issue of problematic situation with IDs here) and no need for a secondary ID, so no need for me to get a driver's license. yay! Successfully verified my identity at last and can continue with my assessment.

Hello MSA Applicant,

We are pleased to advise that you can now verify your identity using only your valid passport. We thank you for your patience while we resolved this technical issue.

Nice to hear that it's finally settled. Kindly share your experience or guide (if any) on the identity verification with ACS for other Tech folks' reference.

To be fair, nag improve na nga ID issuance ng pinas. And about time to encourage digital IDs for convenience/easier verification and to lessen fraud (hopefully). Mostly ng 1st world countries digital IDs na ang gamit. Since nasimulan na sa pinas, I hope maging consistent.

I was at first very skeptic about digital IDs and stuff, pero that ship on privacy and security concern has sailed a long time ago in my opinion. 😅

_sebodemacho

Points Breakdown:
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

• _sebodemacho_sebodemacho Melbourne, VIC
    edited July 10

@mathilde9 said:

@tiuser3333 said:
    Hello,

Hello MSA Applicant,

Nice to hear that it's finally settled. Kindly share your experience or guide (if any) on the identity verification with ACS for other Tech folks' reference.

To be fair, nag improve na nga ID issuance ng pinas. And about time to encourage digital IDs for convenience/easier verification and to lessen fraud (hopefully). Mostly ng 1st world countries digital IDs na ang gamit. Since nasimulan na sa pinas, I hope maging consistent.

I was at first very skeptic about digital IDs and stuff, pero that ship on privacy and security concern has sailed a long time ago in my opinion. 😅

100%

Though, in my opinion, I dont think the technology itself is the problem, but the implementation and its implementors. People should be convinced to feel safe and secure from the beginning. It's about gaining their trust first. :)

And what is the best way to gain people's trust? Through education and showing that technology actually works. Take as a sample, the PhilSys ID. Kumusta naman yung nagrerelease sila ng paper ids kasi naubusan ng cards to print? The horror. :D

In first world countries, ease of use, privacy and security are in the top priority. That's why they put a lot of scrutiny when there are data breaches and new implementations coming around.

But yeah, long way to go pa rin talaga para sa Pinas. We can only hope that it will be better in the future in all aspects.

mathilde9

DIY all the way. Avoid preachy, know-it-all, and unscrupulous agents AT ALL COSTS!

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams." - Les Brown

261312 (Developer Programmer) - Main | 261111 (ICT Business Analyst) - Wife

189 (95), 190 (100)

14 Nov | BIG MOVE
    01 Nov | HIRED | First day of work. Remote working arrangement from SG
    --- Trying my luck at job hunting while in Singapore and BM planning on the side ---
    19 Apr | Direct Visa Grant | What a journey... JUST GRATEFUL!

2022 - Pandemic Eases Off

17 Nov | Medical Test Clearance
    15 Nov | Medical Test
    03 Nov | EOI #4, #6 | 189 Withdrawn, 190 NSW Withdrawn
    03 Nov | Visa Application | 190 VIC --- THE REAL WAITING GAME BEGINS!!!
    31 Oct | ITA | 190 VIC | never thought this day would come!!! T.T good decision to defer NSW nomination.
    27 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 NSW --- sabi nila, when it rains, it pours!!!
    26 Oct | Nomination Application | 190 VIC
    26 Oct | Pre-ITA | 190 VIC --- one step closer, sa wakas, PADAYON!!!
    21 Oct | EOI #4, #5 + ROI, #6 DoE | 189, 190 VIC, 190 NSW
    21 Oct | ACS Assessment (Wife) Renewal - Suitable
    xx Mar| EOI#1, #2, #3 | 189 Expired, 190 NSW Expired, 190 VIC Expired

2021 - Pandemic Still

25 Sep | ACS Assessment (Main) Renewal - Suitable
    01 Feb | EOI#4 DoE | 189

2020 - Pandemic

19 Aug | EOI#1, #2, #3 DoE | 189, 190 NSW, 190 VIC
    30 Jul | NAATI CCL Online Test | Result: Passed
    09 Mar | PTE (Wife) | Results: L90 R80 S90 W82 (Superior)
    19 Feb | PTE (Main) | Results: L90 R83 S90 W82 (Superior)
    12 Feb | ACS Assessment (Wife) - Suitable | Expired

24 Oct | ACS Assessment (Main) - Suitable | Expired

--- Tons of research, document collection and other necessary preparations ---
    01 Sep | The Beginning | Had the chance to visit Oz, and immediately fell in love with it!

• jmcountersjmcounters Posts: 92Member

@Untouchab1e said:

@jmcounters said:

@jaycata_11 said:

@jmcounters said:

@jaycata_11 said:
    Hi all, question. Yung company ko (Accenture) says na hindi sila nagpprovide ng specific role and other info required sa employment reference letter. Kailangan ko na ba magresort to request for Statutory Declarations and Affidavits? Ayoko sana magresort sa ganon kasi parang additional na bayad para lang papirmahan sa representative ng Australian Forein Affairs and sa boss ko. Or baka may nakaexp na ng company na hindi nagpprovide ng required details, if so then please please help kung ano yung process na ginawa nyo. Thanks in Advance!

Hi! Ex-ccenture din here. When you request non-standard COE that indicates job descriptions, they usually issue you a certification na hindi ka nila mabibigyan, along with some requirements in case that certification won't really do, like embassy letter or guideline stating na dapat COE with job description talaga. Sa akin, ayaw mag sign ng affidavit ng previous TL ko kasi pinagbawalan ng HR so I had to explore yung other option na binigay nila. Since hindi naman embassy si ACS, I informed them of that and provided yung ACS guideline for the employment reference. That, plus list of job description na ipinapalagay ko sa COE and approval ng Manager(previous TL) or anyone na higher. Need nila mag vouch dun sa job description essentially. Ayon, na-issuehan ako ng COE with those job descriptions.

ok noted po. bali mageemail muna sa TL or manager for approval sa nirerequest ko na info sa employment reference, tapos mageemail sa HR requesting yung requirement sa ACS guideline and attaching the email na approved ng manager/TL?

Then they sent me this:

a. Ask your TL for an approval of the job descriptions. Attach the email approval in the response to HR. Tip: Sync your gmail with mail client like Outlook so you can export the email easily.
    b. Respond to HR with the approval email, ACS guideline and explanation of why a certificate of explanation for non-issuance can't meet the requirements and insist on the need to indicate the details requested.

Hello, for Letter B. po ano po yung prinovide nyo na ACS guideline and explanation? thanks po

There used to be a "Skills Assessment Guidelines for Applicants" in PDF format pero parang wala na ngayon yon. Here's what I found na pwede alternative:

https://www.acs.org.au/msa/infohub.html - this and refer them to head to https://www.acs.org.au/msa/infohub/employment-references.html

Or https://www.acs.org.au/content/dam/acs/msa/documents/GeneralSkills-DocumentChecklist.pdf and point them to page 2 where you're pointed to https://www.acs.org.au/msa/infohub/employment-references.html as well.

Untouchab1e

It's a fairly quick and simple step. Done in within 5-10 mins.

Just need a mobile phone (with a camera) and your actual passport.
    1. In the ACS website, start the identity verification step which will generate a QR code.
    2. Scan the QR code on your phone and open the QR code link in the browser.
    3. The webpage will ask you to select the documents to be captured, which now has only 1 option: the passport (before the resolution/fix, it will ask you to select 2 items, the passport and second card ID, but now only passport option is provided).
    4. Proceed and camera view will be opened (there may be an 'allow' access prompt for the browser to have access to the camera functions beforehand, which you need to allow), and take a clear picture of your passport's photo page where details are not blurred.
    5. The webpage will then capture your info from the picture and present it for review.
    6. Cross-check the info with your passport and edit if necessary (though in my case, the info were correct).
    7. Proceed and the webpage will ask you to take a selfie and make a big smile.

8. Afterwards, it is done and it will say to close the webpage and can proceed to check the result in the ACS website identity verification step page within 5 mins.

Though I actually had to do above twice, not sure if I failed the selfie step (maybe due to lighting as I took it facing the light), but succeeded on my next try (took the selfie in a different spot).

Yes, the ID acquisition process has improved from back then (less steps/requirements, Postal ID and UMID are fairly easy to get back then).
    Just sad that they had to stop the other IDs when the National ID logistics are not yet stable enough (combined with mishaps like initial reports of non-acceptance, paper ids, and digital national ID seems not accepted yet within the international level vs driver's license).
    But, hopefully the process will improve eventually.

mathilde9
  • IggyyyyyIggyyyyy Posts: 3Member

ACS Migration Skills Assessment - Payslip Questions

Hello! I’ve checked the new guidelines regarding Payment Evidence. For the payslip, they need to have the following: 1) Employer name, address, and logo, 2) Start and end periods for the payment, 3) Salary or wages, 4) Tax, 5) Your name, 6) Your job title, 7) Your work address.

Some of my payslips don’t have item 6, and some lack item 7. Has anyone tried submitting those kinds of payslips? Were you still assessed by the ACS?

@Iggyyyyy said:

Hello! I’ve checked the new guidelines regarding Payment Evidence. For the payslip, they need to have the following: 1) Employer name, address, and logo, 2) Start and end periods for the payment, 3) Salary or wages, 4) Tax, 5) Your name, 6) Your job title, 7) Your work address.

Some of my payslips don’t have item 6, and some lack item 7. Has anyone tried submitting those kinds of payslips? Were you still assessed by the ACS?

Hindi ko alam if strict sila sa new process ngayon. I can confirm may iba akong payslips without item7 pero okay naman assessment ko. Isubmit mo nalang din since yun lang naman talaga content ng payslip mo. Wala naman mawawala kung issubmit.

Hoping that those assessed positively by ACS on the new system can share.

Iggyyyyy

Points Breakdown:
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

@mathilde9 said:

@Iggyyyyy said:

Hindi ko alam if strict sila sa new process ngayon. I can confirm may iba akong payslips without item7 pero okay naman assessment ko. Isubmit mo nalang din since yun lang naman talaga content ng payslip mo. Wala naman mawawala kung issubmit.

@Iggyyyyy said:

@mathilde9 said:

@Iggyyyyy said:

Not with the new system but I provided all payment evidence that I can come up with. After all, mahirap maperfect yung hinahanap nila kasi iba iba per company. Your other payment evidence should strengthen your claim that it was a paid work episode.

mathilde9Iggyyyyytiuser3333midNightSun123
  • IggyyyyyIggyyyyy Posts: 3Member

Thank you, @mathilde9

• Untouchab1eUntouchab1e Posts: 2Member

@jmcounters said:

@Untouchab1e said:

@jmcounters said:

@jaycata_11 said:

@jmcounters said:

@jaycata_11 said:

Then they sent me this:

There used to be a "Skills Assessment Guidelines for Applicants" in PDF format pero parang wala na ngayon yon. Here's what I found na pwede alternative:

https://www.acs.org.au/msa/infohub.html - this and refer them to head to https://www.acs.org.au/msa/infohub/employment-references.html

Or https://www.acs.org.au/content/dam/acs/msa/documents/GeneralSkills-DocumentChecklist.pdf and point them to page 2 where you're pointed to https://www.acs.org.au/msa/infohub/employment-references.html as well.

Hello po, thanks for the reply. Ask ko lang po dito sa:

1. Manager's Approval for the Job Description. Drafted Job Description should be attached in the response (email approval of previous leads Level 7 and above).

-> tama po ba need i-attach ni Manager yung JD file with the approval? and ok lang po ba na personal email gamitin ni manager?

• midNightSun123midNightSun123 Posts: 6Member

@casssie said:

@Aki_611 said:
    Hi everyone! New member here, I'd like to ask for your insights based on the following credentials:
    School: STI College - Section 3
    Course: BSIT
    Work Experience: Software Tester - 4 years (2 different companies)

I'm planning to get assessed for 261314 - Software Tester, here are my questions:
    1. How many years of experience will ASC deduct?
    2. Will I be required to submit an RPL report?
    3. Can I still get points on educational qualifications if my school is under Section 3?
    4. Is there any chance of getting a positive skill assessment?

Thank you po sa makakasagot :)

hi, BSIT-section 3 grad here!

1. ACS deducted 6 yrs on my work exp - masakit mhie! 😭
    2. no
    3. yes, AQF diploma = 10 pts
    4. di ako sure.. if 6 yrs yung deduction, kulang pa yung exp mo. but im not an ACS assessor, so try to submit pa din or wait for others' input on this.

iirc, the only way for a section 3 to equate to a bachelor's degree is dapat may license. sadly, wala nun sa IT course.

Hi, @Cassie .
    Question. How many points naclaim mo in offshore work exp given that ACS deducted 6 years?
    Were you able to proceed with your EOI/Visa application? And what's your overall total points after the ACS assessment?

Curious lang since I am also a BSIT graduate form a Section 3 school. 🥲

• casssiecasssie ✨🦘✨

aloo @midNightSun123 !

10 pts - work exp
    10 pts - education
    work exp and education pts down the drain 😭

my EOI was not invited. my total pts for 190 is 75 pts (70+5)

m(au)nifesting 🇦🇺

@Untouchab1e said:

@jmcounters said:

@Untouchab1e said:

@jmcounters said:

@jaycata_11 said:

@jmcounters said:

@jaycata_11 said:

Then they sent me this:

Hello po, thanks for the reply. Ask ko lang po dito sa:

1. Manager's Approval for the Job Description. Drafted Job Description should be attached in the response (email approval of previous leads Level 7 and above).

-> tama po ba need i-attach ni Manager yung JD file with the approval? and ok lang po ba na personal email gamitin ni manager?

Sa email mo kay Manager dapat naka-attach na don yung JD file tapos pag nagrespond sya, yung thread na yun ang ieexport/save mo para capture pati yung attachment mong JD. Yun ang isesend mo kay HR. Tapos dapat work email ni manager kasi dapat in his official capacity yun since HR ni accenture yung tatanggap ng approval nya.

• midNightSun123midNightSun123 Posts: 6Member

@casssie said:
    aloo @midNightSun123 !

10 pts - work exp
    10 pts - education

luge naman mga nasa Section 3 school hays whahaha
    Thanks @Cassie !
    Will try get a skill assessment from ACS and see what will be the result. 🥲😭

• casssiecasssie ✨🦘✨

@midNightSun123 said:

@casssie said:
    aloo @midNightSun123 !

10 pts - work exp
    10 pts - education

luge naman mga nasa Section 3 school hays whahaha
    Thanks @Cassie !
    Will try get a skill assessment from ACS and see what will be the result. 🥲😭

oo, double kill agad hahahaha

good luck! bawi ka na lang sa ibang criteria

m(au)nifesting 🇦🇺

• deejaygeekoutdeejaygeekout Philippines

Hi, for my case nagsara yung start up company, is there a way I can claim and provide evidence for those experiences? may nag kaganitong case na ba dito. sayang kasi 5 years experience ko dun

@deejaygeekout said:
    Hi, for my case nagsara yung start up company, is there a way I can claim and provide evidence for those experiences? may nag kaganitong case na ba dito. sayang kasi 5 years experience ko dun

Reach our to you former supervisor and discuss the possibility of supporting you through a statutory declaration. I hope you managed to keep some payment evidences from this company.

Points Breakdown:
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

• straycatstraycat Posts: 4Member

Question lang po regarding Employment Reference for Ex-ccenture employees. I've just seen that pwede na pala sila magbigay ng non-standard COE, does that mean na hindi na pwede magsubmit ng affidavit sa ACS?
    Just in case pwede pa ang affidavit, nakalagay kasi sa ACS guidelines ito:

Statutory Declarations or Affidavits will be assessed as NOT SUITABLE when:
    they do NOT contain words to the effect Sworn Before, Signed Before or Witnessed Before

Nakalagay sa copy ng affidavit ko is SUBCRIBED AND SWORN lang, acceptable na ba yun or strict talaga sila pagdating sa part na to?

@straycat said:
    Question lang po regarding Employment Reference for Ex-ccenture employees. I've just seen that pwede na pala sila magbigay ng non-standard COE, does that mean na hindi na pwede magsubmit ng affidavit sa ACS?

they do NOT contain words to the effect Sworn Before, Signed Before or Witnessed Before

Nakalagay sa copy ng affidavit ko is SUBCRIBED AND SWORN lang, acceptable na ba yun or strict talaga sila pagdating sa part na to?

Should be acceptable. Just don't take it word for word. Ganyan din sakin okay naman.

Points Breakdown:
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~
    02 2024 - Visa Lodgement

• straycatstraycat Posts: 4Member

@mathilde9 said:

@straycat said:

Should be acceptable. Just don't take it word for word. Ganyan din sakin okay naman.

That's good to know. Thank you!