Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Need help: To proceed or to abort application

NSCNSC SingaporePosts: 6Member
edited March 2013 in Other Migration Topic
Hi guys...

Just need your inputs on my problem.
Nag try ako ng "point system calculator", and it seems like na I just got 55 wherein 60 is the minimum points to start our visa application. This is mainly caused by my age, as I am turning 33 this year therefore loosing precious 5 pts on my assessment. Retaking my IELTS again is 1 of my options now, but came to know about "state sponsorship" that would replenish me another 5 pts. if granted. Is there anyone here who can help or advise on this.....
Thanks alot.

Comments

• MetaformMetaform Melbourne
    Unless you can turn back time, I suggest you do both retaking ielts and applying for state sponsorship, giving priority to the latter. Why? Ss application is free on most states and guarantees you instant invite. Downside is it takes time for the results to come out.

CO and Visa Grant: 9 Oct 2012
    The beginning of the rest of our lives: January 4, 2013

• lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    @NSC - if you're done with all your skills assessment and ielts, the next step is to check which state can sponsor you based on your occupation..you have to check all states, kasi walang comprehensive list for that...

pag may nakita kang state, then start your application asap..

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)

• LokiJrLokiJr Quezon City
    @NSC ano po trabaho nila? perhaps baka makahanap kayo ng employer kaagad wala nang points testing dun...or if money's not an issue, you can get there through student visa :)
  • NSCNSC Singapore
    Thanks po sa mga inputs...
    Tuloy ko na ito.