Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

2 bedroom unit available by end of Aug 2013

shalomshalom SydneyPosts: 10Member
edited January 2014 in Housing & Rentals
One of the ground floor unit in our building will be available for rent by the end of Aug. It's being renovated now and the landlord prefers Pinoys coz we are clean and easy to get along with. If anyone is interested let me know so my husband and I can recommend you. Rent will be $290/wk. We are at 18 Milner Road, Hilton, 5033. We are near the bus stop, Woolies, schools, library, church and 5 mins from the city and airport. ok to for migrants who are having a hard time renting because of no rental history.

Comments

• ozzienessozzieness Gimhae-si
    sent you pm ma'am..
  • jameejamee Adelaide
    @shalom

@shalom

Hi Shalom,
    This is very timely. My husband and (4 y/0)daughter will arrive on September 6, I was really hoping to be able to find a unit for our small family by end of August. May I ask if the unit furnished? Thanks so much!
  • shalomshalom Sydney
    Hi, Jamee. Meron ng nakapila for the unit. Will post again if there are changes.
  • jameejamee Adelaide
    Oh okay, then. Thanks for the update!
  • pauliepaulie Adelaide
    Oh okay, then. Thanks for the update!
    Hi Jamee..We will be renting our unit next month as we are moving to Brisbane. Our place is at Glenelg North, 5 mins walk to Glenelg Beach. Unfurnished with built-ins, dishwasher, mini garden, 2 bedrooms, 2 toilets, near Woolies, Coles, accessible by tram and bus.

• shalomshalom Sydney
    This unit is available again. The first taker can't make it so it's open again. Let me know if anyone is interested. It's newly renovated and will be available by end of Aug or early Sept.