Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Reasons for student visa denied application

Comments

• toeberries123toeberries123 Mandaluyong
    hi! question naman.
    I am a college graduate here in Phils, accountancy course. Currently working as accounting assistant. I want to apply for student visa to AU, and take accountancy course, either Cert 4 or Diploma in Accounting.
    Magiging questionable kaya kasi baka sabihin bakit di na lng ako mag-take ng MBA or Masteral?
  • franz25franz25 Quezon City
    I am still awaiting for the decision on my visa application.

My Student Visa 573 Streamlined Process (kuno ?) Timeline -—-----

April 23 - Lodged Visa Application thru PIASI (VIA Ctr), Makati City

April 24 - Received Confirmation Receipt / Student Acknowldgmnt Letter with Attached Health Assessment Referral Letter for Medical Exams

April 25 - Initial Medical Exam at Natonwide Health Systems Aux, Makati City

April 30 - Follow up Additional Test for elevated blood pressure at Nationwide Mkt

May 3 - Nationwide Forwarded Medical Results to E-medical Systems Australian Embassy - Global Health Unit for medical clearance

May 6 - Forwarded additional documents : Form 129 (Change of Contact Email Address for Correspondence) and other supporting docs; DIAC Office Australian Embassy Manila acknowledged Receipt

May 20 - Received email enquiry reply from K. AURELIO - DIAC VISA Office informing me that "the application is still being assessed against the relevant legislatative criteria and still awaiting the medical clearance from Global Health Unit (GHU) in Australia for a referred medical results.

May 23 - Received email enquiry reply from K. AURELIO - DIAC VISA Office advising me that Global Health Unit has put my medical clearance finalization on PRIORITY LIST and to advise me the soonest they receive feedback from GHU

May 23 - Forwarded via email the Revised copy of my COE, Letter of Offer and Letter Authorising for Late Arrival for the Change in the Schedule of Study period / joining date from 6 May 2013 to 11 June 2013 with DIAC Acknowledgmnt receipt

May 27 - Received email enquiry reply from J. AMISTAD - DIAC Visa Office with Position No. ----+++ informing me l "medical assessment has been successfully finalised with request to forward s completed Form 815 Health Undertaking

• Sent email w/ attachment of the signed Filled out Form 815 HU to J. AMISTAD; no receipt confirmation from DIAC received

May 28 - Re-sent Form 815 to confirm forwarding of required documents, again no receipt confirmation given

June 4 - Received email advice informing me that my application has been finalized on 3 June and visa decision was despatched via courier Air21

June 5 - Visa Grant Notice pack delivered

Flight schedule on June 8 bound to Adelaide, South Aus..God answersour prayers.. Thank you Lord

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    @toeberries123 - sa nursing, if bachelors ka dapat mag bachelors ka to convert your Phil qualifications to AU qualifications.

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...
    @KG2 true.i am also takingup bsn after finishing my bsn rn here in the phils. 1 yr conversion course po.

April 24 - Received Confirmation Receipt / Student Acknowldgmnt Letter with Attached Health Assessment Referral Letter for Medical Exams

April 30 - Follow up Additional Test for elevated blood pressure at Nationwide Mkt

May 3 - Nationwide Forwarded Medical Results to E-medical Systems Australian Embassy - Global Health Unit for medical clearance

May 6 - Forwarded additional documents : Form 129 (Change of Contact Email Address for Correspondence) and other supporting docs; DIAC Office Australian Embassy Manila acknowledged Receipt

May 20 - Received email enquiry reply from K. AURELIO - DIAC VISA Office informing me that "the application is still being assessed against the relevant legislatative criteria and still awaiting the medical clearance from Global Health Unit (GHU) in Australia for a referred medical results.

May 23 - Received email enquiry reply from K. AURELIO - DIAC VISA Office advising me that Global Health Unit has put my medical clearance finalization on PRIORITY LIST and to advise me the soonest they receive feedback from GHU

May 23 - Forwarded via email the Revised copy of my COE, Letter of Offer and Letter Authorising for Late Arrival for the Change in the Schedule of Study period / joining date from 6 May 2013 to 11 June 2013 with DIAC Acknowledgmnt receipt

May 27 - Received email enquiry reply from J. AMISTAD - DIAC Visa Office with Position No. ----+++ informing me l "medical assessment has been successfully finalised with request to forward s completed Form 815 Health Undertaking

• Sent email w/ attachment of the signed Filled out Form 815 HU to J. AMISTAD; no receipt confirmation from DIAC received

May 28 - Re-sent Form 815 to confirm forwarding of required documents, again no receipt confirmation given

June 4 - Received email advice informing me that my application has been finalized on 3 June and visa decision was despatched via courier Air21

Flight schedule on June 8 bound to Adelaide, South Aus..God answersour prayers.. Thank you Lord

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    edited June 2013
    Ngayon po. SOP or statement of purpose na po ang nirerequire sa 573, di ko alam kung across the board ang SOP. Meron bang forums dito about SoP tips?

Ang masasaabi ko lang sa SoP, huwag ilagay na wala kang balak bumalik or wag maglagay nang statement na can be misconstrued na hindi ka na babalik ng Pilipinas. Instead make implicating statements that you will return to the fatherland kahit corrupt masyado dito. ;)

Sana kung merong discussion dito I can post excerpts ng SoP ko. Maybe later nalang pag naapprove na. LOL.

<span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

@KG2 yup i constructed a 2 page SOP explaining my intention why student visa and my plan to go back after enriching my knowledge and skills in my chosen field..gain international qualifications for global competitiveness and advance my ksa in my profession.

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    Wow 2 pages? ako 1 page lang. hehehe.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

@KG2 indi i mean nagadd po ako extra sheet kac ang liit lng ng space at yung extra sheet kalahati lcontents. Sana me group dto how to write convincibg SOP nung mga nagrant na or yung ifinile.

• chanel07chanel07 Melbourne
    Sakin.. 1 sentence per question.. Hehehe.. Franz turuan kita if kelangan..

Nov 2012- ielts taken.: renewed my passport
    Feb 2013- received my letter of offer from Deakin Uni
    April 22, 2013 - received CoE
    April 25, 2013- lodged through IDP
    May 6, 2013- acknowledged by DIAC
    May 8, 2013- medicals through SLEC
    May 16, 2013 - SLEC uploaded my medical results to DIAC
    May 28, 2013 - Visa granted
    May 29, 2013 - received sms from DIAC that my passport/docs have already been dispatched.

• AMDG-
    yng SOP eh same ba sa GTE?
  • liyah22liyah22 Melbourne
    Sorry po ha. San makikita yang sop?

Nominated Occupation: Accountant 189

28 April 2015 - PTE (L-75, R-83, S-73, W-89)
    22 May 2015 - CPAA positive assessment
    08 July 2015 - EOI submitted 60 pts
    XX Sept 2015 - Lost 5 pts due to age
    25 June 2016 - PY completed, updated EOI to 60pts
    23 Aug 2016 - PTE (L-90, R-87, S-90, W-90)
    24 Aug 2016 - EOI updated to 70 pts
    26 Oct 2016 - ITA received

28 Oct 2016 - Lodged Visa 189

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

@chanel07 Visa grant napo kaya etong email sakin today ng DIAC, "...Our records indicate that the decision on your application was finalised on 03 June. Please note that the decision was despatched via courier. In this regard, please allow ample time for courier delivery. If you do not receive your documents after 7 working days, please contact the Call Centre to enquire for the status of the delivery of your documents.." still waiting for the courier of thr visa pack..kakaba

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    ang SOP requirements ay nasa question 38 ng form 157a.

@franz25 - grabe naman ang sig mo...LOL...nakakatakot na timeline. Hahaha.
    How did you manage na ganun ka grabe ang time constraint mo with your grant? Kumuha ka na ba ng ticket? How about your baggage? Yung mga dadalhin mo? Meron kana bang lugar na matitirhan pag dating mo?

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

@KG2 uu grabe pressure dinaanan ko laloyung last week after magsign ng Form 815 dahil medyo mataas bp.though di nmn ako pressured about sa tirahn at tiket kac nkapaprebook na at andun na citizens na buong family ni sister at mother ko sa adelaide.yung concern ko yung di nmn umabot sa klase or madeny.

• TasBurrfootTasBurrfoot Osaka
    hi! question naman.
    I am a college graduate here in Phils, accountancy course. Currently working as accounting assistant. I want to apply for student visa to AU, and take accountancy course, either Cert 4 or Diploma in Accounting.
    Magiging questionable kaya kasi baka sabihin bakit di na lng ako mag-take ng MBA or Masteral?
    @toeberries123 - seriously mate, why bother getting a student visa route when you can apply for PR directly naman as you said accountancy graduate ka...

Primary Applicant: Wife
    Accountant (General): 221111

04 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module)
    07 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module) Speaking Part
    17 Aug 2012 - IELTS Results (L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 OBS: 8.0)
    24 Aug 2012 - CPAA Submitted (docs mailed same day via SG EMS)
    25 Sep 2012 - Received +Skills Assessment from CPAA
    25 Sep 2012 - Lodged EOI Application with 70pts
    30 Sep 2012 - Invited by DIAC to apply for 189 Visa
    01 Oct 2012 - Submitted 189 Visa Application
    20 Oct 2012 - Medical Examinations
    23 Oct 2012 - CO Assigned; Team 7 - SA
    05 Nov 2012 - Submitted SG PCC and NBI Clearance
    06 Nov 2012 - Visa Granted (IED: 23/10/2013)
    03 Apr 2013 - Flight to MEL
    03 Jun 2013 - started work
    12 Jun 2013 - wife started work
    15 Jun 2016 - applied for citizenship
    29 Jul 2016 - citizenship examination
    20 Oct 2016 - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!

@psychoboy Can't apply for PR, not enough work experience. Not a CPA also.
    @psychoboy Can't apply for PR, not enough work experience. Not a CPA also.
    You don't need to be CPA in order to apply as PR - as long as makakuha ka ng positive skills assessment (this is based on what you have studied in college) pwede ka mag-apply as PR as long as you have 60 points.

• apolapol Mandaluyong
    Pag may migration agent po ba di na kakausapin ng CO.

Yung husband ko po wala pa di pa sya nakaka medical nauna na ako mag medical di ba yun reason para di ma grant ang visa namin???Please help
    Pag may migration agent po ba di na kakausapin ng CO.

Yung husband ko po wala pa di pa sya nakaka medical nauna na ako mag medical di ba yun reason para di ma grant ang visa namin???Please help
    Try to rephrase you sentences... It doesn't make too much senses! :)

• hyacinthhyacinth Mandaluyong
    @liyah22 is this your timeline? if not, may i know po kung kanino to? i'm new in this forum and not yet very familiar with the format. help will be very much appreciated :)
    Visa 573 - Masters in Accounting

May 3 - Sent application to School
    May 7 - Received offer letter
    May 14- Paid tuition fee
    May 16- Received eCoe
    June 4 - Lodged visa at VIA
    June 7 - Received Medical notice from Embassy
    June 8 - Medicals @ NHSI
    June 13- Medicals uploaded
    June 21 - VISA GRANTED
  • liyah22liyah22 Melbourne
    @hyacinth yes that's my timeline. If u have questions, ask ka lang. We might be able to help

Nominated Occupation: Accountant 189

28 April 2015 - PTE (L-75, R-83, S-73, W-89)
    22 May 2015 - CPAA positive assessment
    08 July 2015 - EOI submitted 60 pts
    XX Sept 2015 - Lost 5 pts due to age
    25 June 2016 - PY completed, updated EOI to 60pts
    23 Aug 2016 - PTE (L-90, R-87, S-90, W-90)
    24 Aug 2016 - EOI updated to 70 pts
    26 Oct 2016 - ITA received

28 Oct 2016 - Lodged Visa 189

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

• AziaAzia Adelaide
    Hello!
    Ask ko lang po sana if ever na mareject un visa, pano un tuition paid? Marerefund po ba un? Chka anong docs po un pinrovide for partner?
    Thanks!
    @Azia if ever ma-reject ang application mo, pwede ka naman mag-apply ulit.. or kung ayaw mo na, ibabalik naman ang tuition na naibayad mo na..
  • AziaAzia Adelaide
    @toeberries123 thanks for your response. :) how about po un docs for partner? Kc isasama ko un fiancè ko. Sbe samin iapply nmn na live-in partner. Thanks.
  • cutie0717cutie0717 Balanga
    hi Guys 65pts na daw ung points system ng Australia. Tumaas na ng 5 points
  • dee25dee25 Quezon City
    edited September 2013
    Hello, I'm new here and I'm about to lodge my visa application.
    I have a question.. it's for VET subclass 572 (Diploma on Hospitality-Commercial Cookery).. I'm mostly qualified in all the requirements, but only mostly; because I have a semester's worth of bad grade when I was in Taiwan doing Economics Course, I dropped out of the course because, I really didn't want to do it anymore... it's really not for me, I was sort of pressured into taking it by my family but that aside the point. I want to do what I want to do this time and as I was searching through the internet I happen to cross a school in Australia which offered a great package of level cert. and diploma for commercial cookery.

Enough babbling... back to the main point: My IELTS score is 7.0 no score lower than 6.0 in any of the IELTS criteria, I've exceeded the minimum amount for financial statement they're requesting for show money, I have been accepted as a full time student, paid it already and I have my eCOE and also paid for my OSHC, receipt received... I may have good grades in HighSchool but not when I got to College in Taiwan. With this, does that mean I won't be granted a student's visa? I was hoping of doing SVP but I thought, I'll go to a University on my own when I can afford to pay for it without needing my dad to sponsor me for it.

Last but not the least, is it probably possible to just not include my college record or do I really have no choice? I want to know my chances.. I didn't expect for Australia to be strict in terms of this.. and I've already paid and all.. prepped and excited to boot. Can anyone advice me? :(
  • raiden14raiden14 Sydney
    cutie0717 - for what specific Visa code? I just checked 190 - 60 points pa rin naman , baka for student visa lang?

Visa Grant - Dec 22, 2015

• SantiSanti Melbourne
    Hi my bro in law was rejected last month due to financial issues. Corporate kasi ginamit na acct sa evidence of funds and 1.2M lang. May i know kung pwede daw treasury bonds sa bpi as evidence?

TIMELINE
    254418 Registered Nurse (Medical)
    Skilled Independent 189
    24 Oct 2015 -IELTS Academic Quad 7 score
    10 Jun 2016 -Start of IRON Course
    25 Aug 2016 -End of IRON Course
    27 Sep 2016 - AU RN status
    27 Nov 2016 -ANMAC finalised
    05 Dec 2016 -EOI submission 65 points
    21 Dec 2016. -Invitation To Apply received
    15 Jan 2017 -Lodged 189 visa
    08 Feb 2017 -Medicals finalised
    10 Feb 2017 - DIRECT GRANT @ 1:02PM by GSM Adelaide
    11 Mar 2017 - THE BIG MOVE! (IED 22 Mar 2017)

• iheartoziheartoz Sydney
    @Santi di ko pa naencounter dito na may gumamit ng treasury bonds. correct me if i'm wrong, pero sa pagkakaalam ko, ang treasury bonds, more than 10 years ang maturity. so hindi readily available yung fund na yun. as opposed to treasury bill na less than one year and is considered as "cash". so, in my opinion, hindi sya pwede. i hope you'll find someone here with personal experience who can help you.
  • SantiSanti Melbourne
    @Santi di ko pa naencounter dito na may gumamit ng treasury bonds. correct me if i'm wrong, pero sa pagkakaalam ko, ang treasury bonds, more than 10 years ang maturity. so hindi readily available yung fund na yun. as opposed to treasury bill na less than one year and is considered as "cash". so, in my opinion, hindi sya pwede. i hope you'll find someone here with personal experience who can help you.
    Thanks you for your response. Nabasa ko rin dito na ang investment funds are not accepted as an evidence of funds. Medyo trying hard bayaw ko, student visa lang kasi ang option nya para makapunta ng Australia.

TIMELINE
    254418 Registered Nurse (Medical)
    Skilled Independent 189
    24 Oct 2015 -IELTS Academic Quad 7 score
    10 Jun 2016 -Start of IRON Course
    25 Aug 2016 -End of IRON Course
    27 Sep 2016 - AU RN status
    27 Nov 2016 -ANMAC finalised
    05 Dec 2016 -EOI submission 65 points
    21 Dec 2016. -Invitation To Apply received
    15 Jan 2017 -Lodged 189 visa
    08 Feb 2017 -Medicals finalised
    10 Feb 2017 - DIRECT GRANT @ 1:02PM by GSM Adelaide
    11 Mar 2017 - THE BIG MOVE! (IED 22 Mar 2017)