Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• trinketz_07trinketz_07 San Pablo City
    Guys lets pray hard for our visa grants..:) In Jesus name...amen:)
  • PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    @jhoney - punta ka sa school mo, kung makakakuha ka ng "For further studies" mas maganda. Tapos kuha ka ng certified true copies (photocopy and have your school admin dry seal them and sign)

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

• rebeccarebecca Sydney

Hello po,im here in South Australia living in a country and i wanted to bring my sister and brother over here to work. She's a fresh graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management and doesn't have any working experience in her field.While my brother is an I.T graduate.
    However,my husband and I are thinking of getting them on student visa.And also they can stay with us,so accommodation is not a problem.

we are hoping na may job assistance sila d2 sa narracorte. Any input po would help.
  • i_am_ybbai_am_ybba Melbourne
    @bbgirl pag nakuha mo na un grant mo, nakasama lahat dun lahat ng orig docs na sinubmit mo sa kanila..
  • bbgirlbbgirl Mandaluyong
    I see. wala kasi akong agent... i only have my transcript na orig. gusto ko sana ipasa sa diac yung certified xerox copy na lang.

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
    June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
    June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
    July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
    July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
    July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
    July 22 - Uni received my TOR
    July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
    July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
    Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
    Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
    Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
    Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
    Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
    Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
    Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
    Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
    Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

• ms2189ms2189 Mandaluyong
    @bbgirl they need the original copy may agent ka man o wala. they will return all the documents naman after.
  • shanedc08shanedc08 Sydney
    seriously, ,i enjoyed reading almost all comments here.. parang majority ng questions q nasagot na.. :))

though im still in the process of waiting na ma-enroll... and mnsan nakakadoubt kung makakabot ba ko for jan intake since n oct pa mag3mos un s show money namen.. hehe though, still positive naman ako hehe.. tiwala lang.. hehe
    Ang tagal ng mga grants...diac are you still alive?ehehehehehehee
  • ms2189ms2189 Mandaluyong
    @ms2189 oo nga may orientation tayo oct 3...haaaaayyyy....i asked sgscc kng oct 7 tlga pasok naten sabi nila oo and orientation thursday before the commencement date so it means that will be oct 3..haaayyyysss tagal ng grants....
  • guro_akoguro_ako Sydney
    Hello sa lahat! Makikisabay na po ako sa inyong lahat sa paghihintay. Katatapos lang ng aking urinalysis kanina, ininform ko na agad yung medtech ng NHSI na may UTI ako, then sabi nya wait ako ng 15 minutes kasi icheck nya agad yung specimen. As expected positive nga, so she requested agad for creatinine blood exam. I paid 320 for the said exam. Buti raw at sinabi ko agad na may UTI ako, kung hindi pababalikin uli ako for crea test.

Two weeks ago, I had my x-ray and physical exam. Sa x-ray sinabi ko na rin agad na may scar ang lungs ko and may dala akong previous x-ray film, again bayad uli ng 1700 kasi icourier daw nila yung film sa Australia (meaning referred na agad yung medical ko sa MOC). During naman sa physical exam, i declared everything. I have asthma, diabetes, skin allergies. I had three caesarians, blood transfusion, tonsillectomy and cholecystectomy. I was requested to have HIV and Hepa blood test. Additional 2k na bayad uli. At saka napansin ko napuno ng doctors comment yung form ko , hehe.

Supposed to be sa November intake ko, pero sa dami ng health issues ko minabuti ko ng sa Feb na lang. Abangan natin mga kasama kung madeny ba yung application or if magrant gaano katagal kaya.
    @guro_ako grabe naman sakit mo to the highest level...pero ok na un...as we've said God's plan for us will always prevail...:) Keep praying:)
  • bbgirlbbgirl Mandaluyong
    @ms2189 salamat. Sige dadalahin ko pati ang original .:)

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
    June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
    June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
    July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
    July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
    July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
    July 22 - Uni received my TOR
    July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
    July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
    Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
    Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
    Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
    Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
    Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
    Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
    Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
    Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
    Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

• guro_akoguro_ako Sydney
    @trinketz_07 funny thing, yung doctor na nagphysical sa akin, puro encouraging words ang sinasabi sa akin. hindi pa raw worst case yung sa akin, kahit daw on the heavy side ako. hindi daw ako highblood. even yung counselor ko sa idp ang sabi sa akin bihira daw madeny ang may health issues. madelay lang daw pero hindi deny. kaya ako kung wala pang result before my intake sa Feb., sa July na lang uli. siguro naman hindi na aabutin ng one year ang processing, ayaw ko ng mastress baka madagdagan yung mga sakit ko, hahaha! Anyways, pag may development sa application ko, ibroadcast ko agad dito sa pinoyau.
    @guro_ako oo...stess free ka dpat...oo din bhira lang naman yan health issues ang alam ko delay lang din tlga..bsta keep praying kami nga healthy di rin makasiguro dba bsta prayer is the best weapon...:)if He permits,nothing is impossible,so life everything unto Him:)
  • toeberries123toeberries123 Mandaluyong
    visa grant! =)
  • chill_icechill_ice Davao City
    @toeberries123 congrats!

Sub class 573 - MBA - APIC - Sydney (October 24, 2013)

June 11 - application lodged
    June 17- recieved text msg from DIAC, my application has been received
    June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter
    June 28 - Underwent medical examination on NHSI
    July 5 - recieved email from NHSI that my medical result was sent to DIAC

Sept 6 medical uploaded to DIAC
    Sept 26- personal interview
    until now... waiting...

@toeberries kelan ka naglodge?kelan na acknowledge ng embassy application mo?congrats!!!!!
  • skittles04skittles04 Mandaluyong
    @toeberries123 congratulations..!

11 May - IELTS Exam (IDP)
    24 May - IELTS Result
    28 May - Submitted School Application via IDP
    20 Aug - Provisional Offer Letter received from CDU

@trinketz_07 yung agent ko kasi ang nag-lodge.. siguro mga July 17 na-receive ng embassy yung application ko.
    @toeberries123 yeah...ano date ng visa grant mo?today tlga?sana samen soon na din..Oct 7 start ng class ko and 3 ang orientation....
    actually hindi ko pa nakita yung actual papers ng visa grant, yung tita ko lang, tumawag kanina at sinabi na approve na ang visa ko.. so baka today lang yung visa grant.. nagpaplano na nga ng flight ko papunta dun.. kaya lang di pa ko nakapag-file ng resignation sa office.. hehe..
    @toeberries123 nagemail din sayo ang Diac?or directly sila nagemail sa agent mo?i have my mara also in sydney eh..sorry dami tanong ha...
    @toeberries123 nagemail din sayo ang Diac?or directly sila nagemail sa agent mo?i have my mara also in sydney eh..sorry dami tanong ha...
    @toeberries123 ok..congrats po..and good luck!sana kami naman soon.:D
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @toeberries123 congrats. Ayan na sunod sunod na yung visa grant!

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• acelechi15acelechi15 Woolloongabba
    No update yet. Pasukan na sa October 7.
    @toeberries123 congrats!!! :-)
    @toeberries123 congrats. Ayan na sunod sunod na yung visa grant!
    Sana yung sa atin rin. I don't know why it's taking so long.
    @acelechi15 oct 7 din pasok mo?same din skn....wat course mo and school?kelan ka naglodge application?