Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

For Those Losing Hope in Getting Their Visa

2»

Comments

• rusejc31rusejc31 Al Jubail
    perstym to post here :)

im a newbie here and almost read all the discussion on other threads. When i read this one, it touches me. Im on the verge of losing hope coz i don't know where to start. The funding, people to look for help, the waiting keeps me insane ( hahaa ye, insane) but I just reallize "dreams will remain a dream, if not acted upon." Thanks for inspiring everyJUAN! ( danda naba ng english ko? ,preparing to converse for OZ dream. :D
  • danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    @rusejc31 that's cool bro....act and act then you will be rewarded.......

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• rusejc31rusejc31 Al Jubail
    @danyan2001us big THANKS bro ;) btw, am'a girl =))
  • danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    @danyan2001us big THANKS bro ;) btw, am'a girl =))
    sorry for the assumption (that you were a boy hehe)......anyway like your thoughts......if we keep on saying we'll make our move the next day then nothing will happen....HOWEVER as you shared we need to act on our dreams.....and that's a move that needs to be NOW, ...we can't just keep on saying, "We'll make our move tomorrow"....personally i believe that we can reach our dreams if we are optimistic, determined and have faith in HIM above.....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• packerxpackerx Sydney
    edited October 2013
    Ganito kasi analogy nyan. Pag nakakuha ka ng malaking job offer, hindi ba nakakalimutan mo iyun mga countless OT without pay at mga bad experiences mo in the past because it led to your good life now? O pag malaki na anak mo, nakakalimutan mo iyun time na hirap na hirap ka nun 1st 2-3 years of growing up ng anak mo? We tend to remember our successes more than our failures unless iyun failure ay sobrang sakit.

Atsaka masyadong detailed and based on diskarte on how your survive in a new country. What works for me may not work for you and magmumukhang dictating na kami on what you should do and what you should not do. Mas ok po na maging mas detailed muna po tanong mo then magiging detailed rin po mga sagot. Ok talaga maging realist pero realist in what area?

Australia is not heaven. Pointing out the good things does not mean it does not have any bad things. You just need more effort in discovering about it because baka nga it does not apply to you. Sabihin ko racist si ganito pero pag kausap mo naman ok naman at dahil kasi baka nagbago na siya.