Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

190 Visa Refusal - Need Help (positive assessment hr adviser)

2»

Comments

• alphadogalphadog Balanga
    @pissedball

Hi. Thank you for you opinion. It helped me clarify some questions that I have with regards to what happened with my application.

Actually the one who asked me those questions was not the CO. He was the integrity officer that went to the shop for a site visit.

The CO did not contact me after the site visit. He emailed me after 2 months with the outcome.

With regards to the appeal at MRT, my sponsor is the only one who could do that. Unfortunately, I read on ACT's website that they do not appeal under any circumstance.
  • alphadogalphadog Balanga
    @lock_code2004

Hi, thank you. I'll check yung ads ng lawyers dito. Thanks