Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

how a dentist from Philippines can work in Australia?

Hi! Got a Partner Visa Subclass 309 approved. Now staying in Kuluin, QLD with my husband.I am a qualified dentist in Philippines.Any suggestion how can I get a job?

Comments

• rein_marcorein_marco Mandaluyong
    if you wanna work as a dentist you have to be registered sa AHPRA. pareho pala tayo,

ito ang link http://www.ahpra.gov.au/Registration/Registration-Process/Overseas-Practitioners.aspx
  • sweetdentsweetdent Brisbane
    @rein_marco sorry just read your reply today.. thanks a lot..
    ejaydmd
  • bhoyetbhoyet Quezon City
    Good day... Pwede mgask sweetdent ngapply ka na ba ng ahprA? Tagal ko nghahanap ng dentist na makakausap tnx
  • ejaydmdejaydmd Philippines

Hi... iam new here. From philippines. I just wanna ask? Your working na po sa au? As a dentist? Thank you so much.

Can someone help me? 😊

@sweetdent hi... your working na po sa aus?😊

• chingisabelchingisabel Posts: 44Member

@ejaydmd Hello! Im moving to Aus to marry my fiance end of the year or early next year. If you have an experience with dental field in Aus, can you pls share with me :) my fiance wants me to pursue dentistry kase there.

• trebstrebs Posts: 1Member

Anyone be able to give me information re: dentist in Philippines wanting to practice in Australia?