Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

life insurance

sheepsheep SydneyPosts: 196Member
hi pep's do you have ideas... which company is offering a good life insurance which include accident insurance,and insurance that would give your forthnight salary in case you will be in accident and cannot pay your bills.thank you's..

"god thank you for everything!!!!!1

Comments

• JCsantosJCsantos Sydney
    Why would you need a life insurance? From what i know if you have super insurance is included with it

Google for Everything !!!

• sheepsheep Sydney
    Hi sir jc na isip ko lang kasi im always traveling from work to home so mbutj yung dalawa ang insurance kung pwede pra in case medyu di mahirapan...thanks

"god thank you for everything!!!!!1

• kookie420kookie420 Sydney
    like jc said, Google for Everything !!!
    insurance products are very similar, any insurance company will do :)

that said, my personal preference is aia
    I think Income protection insurance is better

Normally life insurance on your super is like 300K-600K$ ( confirm with your adviser ) you can ask them for a upgrade if you want to rather than to have a 2 life insurance I reckon also