Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Accountant

Comments

• emilai85emilai85 Davao City
    Hi guys!ask ko lang..we have plans na msg AU.
    i am a non-cpa and is currently a General Ledger Supervisor.i am on my 6th year.1st job ko lang ito... in order to gain positive response from CPAA,kailangan ba PHil.CPA?
    baka hindi pwede tapos makaka gasto kami ng 20k for assessment alone..sayang din..pwede na yun pang gatas..hehehe

• TasBurrfootTasBurrfoot Osaka
    Hi guys!ask ko lang..we have plans na msg AU.
    i am a non-cpa and is currently a General Ledger Supervisor.i am on my 6th year.1st job ko lang ito... in order to gain positive response from CPAA,kailangan ba PHil.CPA?
    baka hindi pwede tapos makaka gasto kami ng 20k for assessment alone..sayang din..pwede na yun pang gatas..hehehe

If your college education satisfies the requirements of CPAA then you should be okey; it does not matter if you are a CPA in Pinas or not. At the end of the day, CPA PH is not recognise in Australia.

Good luck!

Primary Applicant: Wife
    Accountant (General): 221111

04 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module)
    07 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module) Speaking Part
    17 Aug 2012 - IELTS Results (L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 OBS: 8.0)
    24 Aug 2012 - CPAA Submitted (docs mailed same day via SG EMS)
    25 Sep 2012 - Received +Skills Assessment from CPAA
    25 Sep 2012 - Lodged EOI Application with 70pts
    30 Sep 2012 - Invited by DIAC to apply for 189 Visa
    01 Oct 2012 - Submitted 189 Visa Application
    20 Oct 2012 - Medical Examinations
    23 Oct 2012 - CO Assigned; Team 7 - SA
    05 Nov 2012 - Submitted SG PCC and NBI Clearance
    06 Nov 2012 - Visa Granted (IED: 23/10/2013)
    03 Apr 2013 - Flight to MEL
    03 Jun 2013 - started work
    12 Jun 2013 - wife started work
    15 Jun 2016 - applied for citizenship
    29 Jul 2016 - citizenship examination
    20 Oct 2016 - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!

@TasBurrfoot are you an accountant also or wife mo? ano occupation mo? nag additional partner points din kayo? thanks!
    @TasBurrfoot are you an accountant also or wife mo? ano occupation mo? nag additional partner points din kayo? thanks!
    nope... did not claim partner points.

too expensive...

• ainmonainmon Melbourne
    hello everyone, new member po. kakakuha lang po ng result from CPA australia unfortunately negative because of accounting theory. Ang sbe ng CPAA mag appeal at mag provide ng additional documents. Detailed naman yung syllabus from University na provide pero not enough pa yon sa kanila. I'm thinking of getting syllabus from Board of Accountancy.

Tanong ko lang po kung may nag try na kumuha ng syllabus from Board of Accountancy at nag try mag appeal?

May nabasa din po ako sa thread na nag submit ng ganito 8) Letter to CPA Australia together with a detailed mapping of their course requirement versus the corresponding courses my wife took in college to satisfy these.
    9) A more detailed version of #8 which only covers for Accounting Theory.

Pwede po ba makahingi ng sample ng ginawa nyo?

Maraming salamat.
    hello everyone, new member po. kakakuha lang po ng result from CPA australia unfortunately negative because of accounting theory. Ang sbe ng CPAA mag appeal at mag provide ng additional documents. Detailed naman yung syllabus from University na provide pero not enough pa yon sa kanila. I'm thinking of getting syllabus from Board of Accountancy.

Tanong ko lang po kung may nag try na kumuha ng syllabus from Board of Accountancy at nag try mag appeal?

May nabasa din po ako sa thread na nag submit ng ganito 8) Letter to CPA Australia together with a detailed mapping of their course requirement versus the corresponding courses my wife took in college to satisfy these.

Maraming salamat.
    If accounting theory lang deficiency mo, no need to map out everything - Accounting Theory only will do...

Below is the topic of the exam that you will take in order to satisfy the requirements of Accounting Theory; map your accounting theory subjects from there.

http://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/cpa-program/foundation-level/structure/accounting-concepts-and-principles

All the best!!

• ainmonainmon Melbourne
    @TasBurrfoot thanks! Hindi ko alam kung pano ko pa detail yung accounting theory kase may mga topics na included sa detailed syllabus. May sample po ba kyo? At meron na po ba dito nag try mag appeal ng result?
  • dapogidapogi Sydney
    @ainmon hi! Just read backwards. Handful na din yung nag appeal and got a favorable response. message me your email, ill send you an excel mapping of the syllabus. if meron dito makapag provide ng letter of appeal talaga, the better. :)

ANZSCO Code 221111: Accountant - General

15 Jun 2013 - Took IELTS Exam
    28 Jun 2013 - IELTS Results (Passed): L - 8.5 R - 7.5 W - 7.0 S - 7.0
    Currently waiting for experience to hit 5 years (Oct 2013)
    23 Oct 2013 - Applied for Assessment with CPA Australia
    27 Nov 2013 - Received Assessment: Positive
    27 Nov 2013 - Submitted EOI: 65 pts
    02 Dec 2013 - Received Invite: Visa Subclass 189
    11 Dec 2013 - Uploaded most of my documents
    17 Dec 2013 - Medicals cleared
    21 Dec 2013 - Uploaded NBI Clearance
    07 Jan 2014 - Front-loaded Form 80
    13 Jan 2014 - CO Allocated - GSM Adelaide Team 6
    16 Jan 2014 - Uploaded additional Documents
    13 Feb 2014 - Visa Grant! (IED: 13 Dec 2014)

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose." - Romans 8:28

• theaccountanttheaccountant Los Angeles
    Hello @ainmon @cartmandemarco!

For everyone’s reference na rin since I think a number went through the same ordeal I had a few months ago. I appealed to CPAA contesting that their negative qualifications assessment (because of Accounting Theory) was incorrect. Medyo kailangan mo kaunti magtaas ng bangko kasi one of their reps said (I really phoned them to ask why) there may be a difference in the standards in our country compared to Australia’s that was why they gave the negative assessment.

By the way, we don’t have exactly an Accounting Theory subject in our curriculum, only Financial Accounting Theory and Problems. So combined na ang theory and problems in one subject. However, majority of the CPAA prescribed topics were also covered and spread out across the other Accounting subjects. That was what I had to point out to them as well.

So the rep said I write a letter and mail additional documents. So I did just that. I appealed against their negative skills assessment and wrote a 2 page letter (excluding the mapping) explaining why. I disagreed with their assessment on the following grounds (I had to be very specific and confident para convincing, I couldn’t afford another negative assessment so I put all my efforts in this letter and the mapping as well):

1. My school’s a Section 1 school (highest section, based on the ANZSCO ranking of schools – di ko na mahanap link nito to validate di ko mapost rito) and the curriculum was of international standards. I also went into saying it’s PAASCU accredited and so on and so forth, and there was no way our standards weren’t at par with theirs.

2. We didn’t have any Accounting Theory as a separate subject but the topics they prescribed (website above as posted by Sir @TasBurrfoot) were covered by the other Accounting subjects (as proven by the subject mapping: details below)

3. The text that we used was an international book, not a local one. Majority of the topics were also there, despite being not mentioned in the course syllabus. So I had to point these topics as well in the contents (I mailed them a downloaded detailed Table of Contents of our textbook – buti nalang nadownload ko sya kasi di ko na mahanap yung mismong libro talaga dati) in the subject mapping.

So I ended by saying (to some effect) that under these grounds (above) I firmly believe that I have completed Accounting Theory that you prescribe, etc. Please review my documents and reassess.

So just be really confident and as much as possible, give your school and curriculum credentials na magsasabing sufficient ang coverage ng Accounting Theory ng school ninyo. I guess that’s what they’re only after din. Now besides the text Table of Contents, an additional supporting document was the subject mapping, which I think was also a key to their reversed decision.

Thanks to Sir @TasBurrfoot (maraming maraming Salamat talaga boss!), sya nagbigay sakin ng idea ng mapping na to (go to page 54 of this thread, you'll see our conversation there). But here’s the format I made:

First Column: CPAA Topics (nilista ko isa-isa)

Second Column: School Subject (kung anong subject based sa Transcript of Records ko ang nagpapakita ng topics na priniprescribe nila)

Third Column: School Subject Topics (matching to an effect to the topics they prescribe)

Fourth Column: Syllabus Course Code Page or Textbook Page (para mahanap nila ang topics)

Ayan lang. Tiyagaan talaga sa paghahanap. What’s important with the mapping is that you are able to point out where in the many course outlines you submitted before can they find their prescribed topics.

FYI, not ALL in the prescribed CPAA topics were in our Accounting curriculum, may iilan talaga na di ko mahanap sa course outlines at libro at parang di rin naidiscuss. Pero majority naman andun, kaya I just had a little faith that they’d let me through.

Hope this helped. All the best!

Maraming salamat.
    If accounting theory lang deficiency mo, no need to map out everything - Accounting Theory only will do...

Below is the topic of the exam that you will take in order to satisfy the requirements of Accounting Theory; map your accounting theory subjects from there.

http://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/cpa-program/foundation-level/structure/accounting-concepts-and-principles

All the best!!

Oct 26, 2013: IELTS Academic (L-8.5, S-7.5, R-7.5, W-7.0, OBS-7.5)
    Dec 13, 2013: CPAA docs submitted
    Jan 8, 2014: Received negative qualifications assessment from CPAA due to non-completion of Accounting Theory (Mandatory: 3/4, Optional: 8/8)
    Jan 16, 2014: Request of change of ANZSCO Code to External Auditor
    Feb 17, 2014: Received positive qualifications assessment from CPAA but negative skilled employment assessment
    Mar 11, 2014: Reverted to original ANZSCO Code (General Accountant). Appealed to CPAA against Accounting Theory assessment. Submitted additional documents.
    Mar 17, 2014: Documents were confirmed received by CPAA and start of review processing.
    Apr 4, 2014: Received positive qualifications and skilled employment assessments from CPAA. (Mandatory: 4/4, Optional: 8/8, Accounting Work: 5 years)
    Apr 4, 2014: Submitted EOI with 65 pts.
    Apr 14, 2014: Received Invitation to Apply (ITA) from DIAC
    Apr 16, 2014: Lodged VISA Subclass 189
    Apr 17, 2014: Uploaded documents via ImmiAccount
    May 8, 2014: Medical Tests at NHSI
    May 12: CO Allocated GSM Adelaide Team 23
    May 13: Medicals uploaded by NHSI
    May 19: VISA Grant! Thank you Lorrrrrrrd!

• theaccountanttheaccountant Los Angeles
    And just to clarify, Accounting Theory lang ginawan ko ng subject mapping. Yan lang ang coverage ng format na nilagay ko below (e.g. nilista ko isa-isa ang CPAA topics under Accounting Theory). Thanks!
    Hello @ainmon @cartmandemarco!

For everyone’s reference na rin since I think a number went through the same ordeal I had a few months ago. I appealed to CPAA contesting that their negative qualifications assessment (because of Accounting Theory) was incorrect. Medyo kailangan mo kaunti magtaas ng bangko kasi one of their reps said (I really phoned them to ask why) there may be a difference in the standards in our country compared to Australia’s that was why they gave the negative assessment.

By the way, we don’t have exactly an Accounting Theory subject in our curriculum, only Financial Accounting Theory and Problems. So combined na ang theory and problems in one subject. However, majority of the CPAA prescribed topics were also covered and spread out across the other Accounting subjects. That was what I had to point out to them as well.

So the rep said I write a letter and mail additional documents. So I did just that. I appealed against their negative skills assessment and wrote a 2 page letter (excluding the mapping) explaining why. I disagreed with their assessment on the following grounds (I had to be very specific and confident para convincing, I couldn’t afford another negative assessment so I put all my efforts in this letter and the mapping as well):

1. My school’s a Section 1 school (highest section, based on the ANZSCO ranking of schools – di ko na mahanap link nito to validate di ko mapost rito) and the curriculum was of international standards. I also went into saying it’s PAASCU accredited and so on and so forth, and there was no way our standards weren’t at par with theirs.

2. We didn’t have any Accounting Theory as a separate subject but the topics they prescribed (website above as posted by Sir @TasBurrfoot) were covered by the other Accounting subjects (as proven by the subject mapping: details below)

3. The text that we used was an international book, not a local one. Majority of the topics were also there, despite being not mentioned in the course syllabus. So I had to point these topics as well in the contents (I mailed them a downloaded detailed Table of Contents of our textbook – buti nalang nadownload ko sya kasi di ko na mahanap yung mismong libro talaga dati) in the subject mapping.

So I ended by saying (to some effect) that under these grounds (above) I firmly believe that I have completed Accounting Theory that you prescribe, etc. Please review my documents and reassess.

So just be really confident and as much as possible, give your school and curriculum credentials na magsasabing sufficient ang coverage ng Accounting Theory ng school ninyo. I guess that’s what they’re only after din. Now besides the text Table of Contents, an additional supporting document was the subject mapping, which I think was also a key to their reversed decision.

Thanks to Sir @TasBurrfoot (maraming maraming Salamat talaga boss!), sya nagbigay sakin ng idea ng mapping na to (go to page 54 of this thread, you'll see our conversation there). But here’s the format I made:

First Column: CPAA Topics (nilista ko isa-isa)

Second Column: School Subject (kung anong subject based sa Transcript of Records ko ang nagpapakita ng topics na priniprescribe nila)

Third Column: School Subject Topics (matching to an effect to the topics they prescribe)

Fourth Column: Syllabus Course Code Page or Textbook Page (para mahanap nila ang topics)

Ayan lang. Tiyagaan talaga sa paghahanap. What’s important with the mapping is that you are able to point out where in the many course outlines you submitted before can they find their prescribed topics.

FYI, not ALL in the prescribed CPAA topics were in our Accounting curriculum, may iilan talaga na di ko mahanap sa course outlines at libro at parang di rin naidiscuss. Pero majority naman andun, kaya I just had a little faith that they’d let me through.

Hope this helped. All the best!

Maraming salamat.

All the best!!

Oct 26, 2013: IELTS Academic (L-8.5, S-7.5, R-7.5, W-7.0, OBS-7.5)
    Dec 13, 2013: CPAA docs submitted
    Jan 8, 2014: Received negative qualifications assessment from CPAA due to non-completion of Accounting Theory (Mandatory: 3/4, Optional: 8/8)
    Jan 16, 2014: Request of change of ANZSCO Code to External Auditor
    Feb 17, 2014: Received positive qualifications assessment from CPAA but negative skilled employment assessment
    Mar 11, 2014: Reverted to original ANZSCO Code (General Accountant). Appealed to CPAA against Accounting Theory assessment. Submitted additional documents.
    Mar 17, 2014: Documents were confirmed received by CPAA and start of review processing.
    Apr 4, 2014: Received positive qualifications and skilled employment assessments from CPAA. (Mandatory: 4/4, Optional: 8/8, Accounting Work: 5 years)
    Apr 4, 2014: Submitted EOI with 65 pts.
    Apr 14, 2014: Received Invitation to Apply (ITA) from DIAC
    Apr 16, 2014: Lodged VISA Subclass 189
    Apr 17, 2014: Uploaded documents via ImmiAccount
    May 8, 2014: Medical Tests at NHSI
    May 12: CO Allocated GSM Adelaide Team 23
    May 13: Medicals uploaded by NHSI
    May 19: VISA Grant! Thank you Lorrrrrrrd!

• reeyz24reeyz24 Woolloongabba
    Hi... Nakalodge na po ko ng visa... Uploading na ng documents... Confused ako sa "recommended" na i-upload. Kasi meron recommended na australia qualifications and work experience. Wala naman ako nun. Yung recommended ba kelangan magupload ako ng documents lahat?

12-Apr-14 Took IELTS at British Council
    25-Apr-14 IELTS Passed (L:7, R:7, W:7, S:7.5)
    1-May-14 Online application to CPA Australia
    2-May-14 Send the documents via Fedex to CPAA in Melbourne
    7-May-14 Documents were received by CPAA
    16-May-14 Received email from CPAA that they already sent out the result of assessment
    20-May-14 Received CTC of Assessment from CPAA
    20-May-14 Express of Interest, Claimed 65 pts
    26-May-14 Received an Invitation to Lodge Visa
    26-May-14 Lodged Visa 189
    26-May-14 Uploaded most of the documents
    2-Jun-14 NBI Finger printing at SG Police HQ and Police Clearance
    3-Jun-14 Medical at Drs. Horne & Chin Pte. Ltd.
    18-Jun-14 CO Assigned Adelaide GSM Team 6
    27-Jun-14 Uploaded NBI, PCC and English Ability evidence
    4-Jul-14 VISA GRANTED! THANK YOU LORD!
    1-Mar-15 Internal transfer to HP Australia
    6-Mar-15 Arrived physically in Sydney!

• ainmonainmon Melbourne
    @dapogi thanks!
  • ainmonainmon Melbourne
    @theaccountant thanks! really a big help.
  • AnciAnci Quezon City
    @dapogi Hi! May I also ask for a copy of subjects mapping? Here's my email address [email protected]. Thank you so much!:)

221111(General Accountant)

10.2016 CPA title..conditional AFAR and Law
    Start of Review PTE - soon!

"At the end of the day, success depends on your happiness".

“You were not just blessed for yourself,
    your were blessed to be a blessing to
    others.”
    ― Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha

• SeaHorseSeaHorse Los Angeles
    @reeyz24 natanggap mo na ba yung results? How long mo nareceive after nla mg email sau na tpos na? Kmusta results? Same with u waiting sa results, nakatanggap na rin ako na completed na cia. Ty
  • TimeToExploreAUTimeToExploreAU Mandaluyong
    Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for this page kasi sobra syang helpful especially for the first timer like me. I'm currently processing all the requirements for skilled migration and I have question below:
    ***Qualified ba ako for Accountant (General) under SOL? Undergrad degree ko is BS Commerce major in Financial Accounting and also have an MBA Degree. For my working experience naman, please see below:
    a. Accounting Assistant - 9mos
    b. Treasury Supervisor - 7 yrs and 9 mos
    c. Transfer Pricing Supervisor - 4mos

Any feedback, suggestions, comments, and recommendation will be highly appreciated.

Godbless!
    Additional question din po, san ako pwede magpa assess? CPAA, ICAA, or IPA? thank you so much in advance! >:D<
  • dapogidapogi Sydney
    Additional question din po, san ako pwede magpa assess? CPAA, ICAA, or IPA? thank you so much in advance! >:D<
    Kahit saan. :) Pero so far sa mga timelines, most chose CPAA.

ANZSCO Code 221111: Accountant - General

15 Jun 2013 - Took IELTS Exam
    28 Jun 2013 - IELTS Results (Passed): L - 8.5 R - 7.5 W - 7.0 S - 7.0
    Currently waiting for experience to hit 5 years (Oct 2013)
    23 Oct 2013 - Applied for Assessment with CPA Australia
    27 Nov 2013 - Received Assessment: Positive
    27 Nov 2013 - Submitted EOI: 65 pts
    02 Dec 2013 - Received Invite: Visa Subclass 189
    11 Dec 2013 - Uploaded most of my documents
    17 Dec 2013 - Medicals cleared
    21 Dec 2013 - Uploaded NBI Clearance
    07 Jan 2014 - Front-loaded Form 80
    13 Jan 2014 - CO Allocated - GSM Adelaide Team 6
    16 Jan 2014 - Uploaded additional Documents
    13 Feb 2014 - Visa Grant! (IED: 13 Dec 2014)

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose." - Romans 8:28

• vhoythoyvhoythoy Melbourne
    Kahit saan jan. Normally nga sa CPAA nagpapaassess mga forumers dito. May kakilala ako Accountant din for 10 years sa IPA nman wala nman naging problema. Mganda lang pag sa CPAA/ICAA ka nagpaassess eh, mas madali na cguro magpursue ng certifications sa kanila dahil may records kna.

Mukhang related naman work exp mo sa Accountant. Much better kung makakakuha ka ng COE na may detailed descriptions para mas maayos.

ANZSCO 221214 - Internal Auditor
    19 Jan 13 - Academic IELTS Results - passed
    12 July 13 - Vetassess Assessment + Point Test Advice: Positive
    03 Nov 13 - Invitation Accepted 70 points
    19 Dec 13 - Lodged Visa 189
    07 Feb 14 - Visa Granted
    04 Aug 14 - Initial Entry Date requirement
    26 July 14 - Actual IED to Melbourne
    May 2015 - Big Move
    June 2015 - Got a permanent role in Melbourne
    Apr 2016 - Got a contract consultancy role in Melbourne
    May 2016 - Got permanent role and moved to Toowooba, Queensland

And now...... living the life that i have imagined

"A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed" - Ansel Adams

@vhoythoy thank you so much!!! sa CPAA na lang din siguro ako, antay ko lang result ng IELTS then pa assess na din.
    @dapogi thank you so much for the reply!!! :-)
    Hello everyone!
    Meron ba ditong nagpa assess for Accountant (General) na d naman BS Accountancy degree? Like for example Management Accounting and Financial Accounting? Naging successful ba application nyo? Please share your story.

Thank you so much! :-)
  • dakila78dakila78 Quezon City
    HelloHello... I've been eyeing this forum for almost 2 years... first post finally... Was waiting for my years of experience na mahinog before I actually dive in... Medyo hesitant pa rin ako to start the journey since 3 years palang ako (external auditor) at sa mga nababasa ko mga minimum of 5 years na kayo...

tanong ko lang po:
    1)tingin nyo po ba sapat na ang 3 years? Will a i fair well sa assessment nila or medyo tagilid pa? hehehe
    2)Pano po malalaman kung anong section ang school ko?
    3)Mas okay po ba if I nominate Gen. Accountant as occupation or mas well-off ako if I stick with external auditor?

My sister is already an OZ citizen pero kasi I read through some documents and found out na restricted yung some areas na mag sponsor ng family and dun sya nakatira ngayon... malas lang.... Do you guys know of a way that will allow me to use this as some leverage?

Thank you so much!
  • vhoythoyvhoythoy Melbourne
    edited June 2014
    HelloHello... I've been eyeing this forum for almost 2 years... first post finally... Was waiting for my years of experience na mahinog before I actually dive in... Medyo hesitant pa rin ako to start the journey since 3 years palang ako (external auditor) at sa mga nababasa ko mga minimum of 5 years na kayo...

tanong ko lang po:
    1)tingin nyo po ba sapat na ang 3 years? Will a i fair well sa assessment nila or medyo tagilid pa? hehehe
    2)Pano po malalaman kung anong section ang school ko?
    3)Mas okay po ba if I nominate Gen. Accountant as occupation or mas well-off ako if I stick with external auditor?

My sister is already an OZ citizen pero kasi I read through some documents and found out na restricted yung some areas na mag sponsor ng family and dun sya nakatira ngayon... malas lang.... Do you guys know of a way that will allow me to use this as some leverage?

Thank you so much!
    1) sapat na 3 years
    2) Check mo lang sa google nakalimutan ko na link. Indicate mo nlang din dito ano skul mo
    3) Pwedeng General Accountant nlang closely related nman

No need to get some leverage on your sister status sa Australia. Apply based on you own merits and its enough. Parang wala nman additional points kung may kapatid kang citizen/Pr if i remember correctly. Just passed the Academic IELTS and collate all the necessary supporting documents you will get the independent skill189 visa without a problem.

ANZSCO 221214 - Internal Auditor
    19 Jan 13 - Academic IELTS Results - passed
    12 July 13 - Vetassess Assessment + Point Test Advice: Positive
    03 Nov 13 - Invitation Accepted 70 points
    19 Dec 13 - Lodged Visa 189
    07 Feb 14 - Visa Granted
    04 Aug 14 - Initial Entry Date requirement
    26 July 14 - Actual IED to Melbourne
    May 2015 - Big Move
    June 2015 - Got a permanent role in Melbourne
    Apr 2016 - Got a contract consultancy role in Melbourne
    May 2016 - Got permanent role and moved to Toowooba, Queensland

And now...... living the life that i have imagined

"A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed" - Ansel Adams

• hopeful_meahopeful_mea Whyalla, South Australia
    kaka.inspire nman guys! congrats @theaccountant ! and God bless sa mga papunta pa..nasabit ako sa IELTS e, 6.5 lang writing ko, pero sige lang ng sige, july 15 pa ulit target ko exam ;;)

Accountant (221111)
    Mar 2014 IELTS Davao L7.5 R7 S8 W6.5
    Dec 2015 Discovered PTE
    5 Jan 16 PTE - L82 R84 S71 W83
    2 Feb 16 CPAA Positive assessment, EOI 60, NSW 65
    4 Feb 16 PTE - L88 R76 S65 W90
    22 Feb 16 PTE - L84 R74 S49 W90
    29 May16 EOI update 65, NSW 70
    16 Jun 16 PTE - L80 R83 S61 W90
    20 Sep 16 PTE - L86 R83 S74 W90
    2 Mar 17 PTE - L90 R90 S87 W90
    4 Mar 17 EOI update 75, NSW 80
    15 Mar 17 ITA received
    31 Mar 17 Medicals cleared (primary and dependents)
    12 Apr 17 Lodged 189 VISA
    22 Apr 17 VISA grant DG
    1 Nov 17 Big Move (Whyalla, south au)
    6 nov 17. 1st day of work

In God's time..

Hello again :-)

I have an inquiry regarding syllabus. I already requested the certified syllabus in our school but unfortunately they process it per subject. For example, I need to request the syllabus for all Accounting related subjects in the Accounting Department, English syllabus in the English Department, so on and so forth. Question lang po since medyo hassle sya considering na madaming minor subjects, is it possible that I request the syllabus for Accounting related subjects na lang since to naman yung pinaka importante?

Thank you so much as always! :-)
  • amcasperforuamcasperforu Rio de Janeiro
    @TimeToExploreAU, di mo na need mga minor subjects.. include mo lang yung core and optional na syllabus with signatures from dept head or dean from your school. yun lang importante sa pag assess.

Systems Administrator (ANZSCO: 262113)
    October 12, 2012: IELTS Speaking (BC)
    October 13, 2012: IETLS L/R/W
    October 26, 2012: IELTS Results L/R: 7.0 S/W: 6.5 OB: 7.0
    October 27, 2012: Lodged ACS
    October 30, 2012: Stage 4 ACS
    Novemb 29, 2012: ACS Suitable (Thank you Lord!)
    Novemb 30, 2012: EOI and Submit NSW application via Fedex
    February19, 2013: NSW Ack letter received (Salamat po Lord!)
    April 29, 2013 : NSW SS approval
    April 30, 2013 : Invitation from SkillSelect
    May 03, 2013 : Lodge application including my mom
    May 06, 2013 : Medicals done at St. Lukes
    May 15, 2013 : My med result was uploaded
    May 23, 2013 : NBI clearance uploaded
    May 28, 2013 : Nanay's medical uploaded
    Thank you Lord sa maraming blessings. Kayo na po ang bahala sa next journey namin ni nanay.
    Jun 14, 2013 - Oct 08, 2013: Almost saying Goodbye AU... But keep pushing and believing...
    Oct 09, 3013 : Golden email from CO
    Oct 30, 2013 : VISA GRANT with nanay :)
    In HIS name nothing is impossible! Thank you Lord!

• amcasperforuamcasperforu Rio de Janeiro
    @SeaHorse its nice to be back here :) Good luck on your application ;)

Systems Administrator (ANZSCO: 262113)
    October 12, 2012: IELTS Speaking (BC)
    October 13, 2012: IETLS L/R/W
    October 26, 2012: IELTS Results L/R: 7.0 S/W: 6.5 OB: 7.0
    October 27, 2012: Lodged ACS
    October 30, 2012: Stage 4 ACS
    Novemb 29, 2012: ACS Suitable (Thank you Lord!)
    Novemb 30, 2012: EOI and Submit NSW application via Fedex
    February19, 2013: NSW Ack letter received (Salamat po Lord!)
    April 29, 2013 : NSW SS approval
    April 30, 2013 : Invitation from SkillSelect
    May 03, 2013 : Lodge application including my mom
    May 06, 2013 : Medicals done at St. Lukes
    May 15, 2013 : My med result was uploaded
    May 23, 2013 : NBI clearance uploaded
    May 28, 2013 : Nanay's medical uploaded
    Thank you Lord sa maraming blessings. Kayo na po ang bahala sa next journey namin ni nanay.
    Jun 14, 2013 - Oct 08, 2013: Almost saying Goodbye AU... But keep pushing and believing...
    Oct 09, 3013 : Golden email from CO
    Oct 30, 2013 : VISA GRANT with nanay :)
    In HIS name nothing is impossible! Thank you Lord!

@dapogi can u also send me an email of the subject mapping?or anyone can email me lang sa sample ng mapping...
    also,nag ask ako sa school ko about syllabus.they will only issue basic accounting and taxation.pwede ba yun?bakit pili?how will i support my docs with that syllabus only?thanks!
    @amcasperforu thank you so much for the prompt reply! appreciate it! :-)