Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Need help! Electrical Engineering Draftsperson

elesedcelesedc MandaluyongPosts: 3Member
Hello guys! I have 1 year and 7 mos experience dito sa philippines. I'm a graduate of Computer Engineering. May brother ako sa Melbourne and i'm planning to apply for the skilled independent or relative sponsored visa problem is I dont know where to start for the skills assessment. Please help

Comments

• snookysnooky Sydney
    I am from Melbourne and you have a brother in Melbourne, Now thats an advantage. But set aside your plus points for the meantime. Lets concentrate on what you can offer. You are a computer engineer( big advantage) still, now here's the situation. What is the skill you acquired for 1 year and 7 mos. ( impress me). I may be able to see how skilled you are, Then I can give a good advice.