Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Architect - Applying as Architectural Draftsperson

Comments

• pinkPastel_00pinkPastel_00 Posts: 73Member

@rukawa_11 try mo po magsubmit ng SC 190, napansin ko lang po, for archi. draftperson karamihan ng invites SC 190 sa NSW galing.

Cerberus13rukawa_11

Offshore Applicant
    Single
    Subclass: 190
    State: NSW
    Invitation Date: 8 Dec 2022
    Lodgment Date:13 Dec 2022

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@pinkPastel_00 said:
    @rukawa_11 try mo po magsubmit ng SC 190, napansin ko lang po, for archi. draftperson karamihan ng invites SC 190 sa NSW galing.

Hmmm…I have some cases from SA As well but obviously for 491

rukawa_11

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@pinkPastel_00 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 Ah okay po. salamat po .mas madami po mas okay. inapply dn po pala ko ng agent ko sa 491 last March 2022,, pinagsabay sla ng 190 ko po. pro nakakuha ako ng ITA Dec 2022, waiting po ko ngaun sa visa grants...

Try mo dn po 491, @rukawa_11

rukawa_11

Offshore Applicant
    Single

• rukawa_11rukawa_11 Singapore

@athelene said:

@rukawa_11 said:
    Kinonsider ko rin yan NAATI/CCL pero umatras ako initially dahil parang complicated nung ni-rerersearch ko. Salamat sa pagbanggit nito, na-encourage tuloy ako na i-consider ulet yan. Nakita ko just now yung thread tungkol jan at babasahin ko muna. Sayang nga naman pampataas din ng points.

As what most people would do, they would try to max out the points available for them. So if you can still gain points with your wife's English proficiency and NAATI, maybe do that. Have you maxed out the points for overseas work experience?

It's a given that it will cost you more money to do more English exam and the NAATI, but it's really up to you if you're willing to wait for invites for those with low points. Very few states are open to sponsor architectural draftsperson under visa 190. If you were onshore, you can get more points by studying or working onshore. :|

Hi @athelene , I actually already have the maximum points for the english exam test and overseas experience. It is just unfortunate that because of my age milestone last December, I was deducted 10 points from my total score. And it is just recently that I found out that I can also have 5 partner points for the english exam. Right now I'm trying to find other avenues to earn points and i think the only option that I have is the NAATI so i'm currently exploring it. Studying is not an option because I can't afford it. Thank you for the advice though. :smile:

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

Nominated Occupation: Architectural Draftsperson - ANZSCO 312111 (Offshore)

Jan 20: Since I’m DIYing it, I started researching and learning the whole process.
    Feb 22: VETASSESS – I started gathering all required documents.
    Apr 25: VETASSESS – I finished gathering all my documents. I created my account and started filling up the Skills Assessment for General Occupation Application.
    Apr 29: VETASSESS – I double-checked my documents. I started uploading the required documents. I decided not to include my first work in the Philippines because I don’t have payment evidence of it. I didn’t include my 1st work in Singapore as well because I don’t have a Certificate of Employment from that job.
    Apr 30: VETASSESS – I double-checked my documents for the last time.
    May 01: VETASSESS – I successfully submitted my online assessment for Architectural Draftsperson. Total amount paid is AUD$ 880 (SGD$ 842.66) Crossing my fingers that the outcome will be positive.
    May 05: VETASSESS – My application status was lodged.
    Jul 12: VETASSESS – After 11 weeks, the results came out and it was Positive. Number of years assessed positively was 9.63 which is equivalent to 15 points in EOI.
    Jul 25: IELTS – I finally booked my IELTS Computer-delivered Test for SGD$ 365. My test date was Aug 16, 2020.
    Aug 16: IELTS – It was my test day. Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing were all taken on this day.
    Aug 21: IELTS – My test results came out. L: 9.0 R: 7.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 which is Proficient English. It is equivalent to 10 points in EOI.
    Aug 22: EOI – I finally submitted my Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect for NSW Visa 190.

My points breakdown:
    English Language Ability: 10
    Education: 15
    State Nomination: 5
    Years of Experience: 15
    Total: 70 points

*Invitation rounds for NSW nomination under the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) are currently closed. I’m expecting that this may take a while because of the pandemic and the current situation in Australia. I just have to wait for the federal government’s advice on when it will open again.

Jul 5: IELTS – Since my IELTS exam result was expiring on Aug 16, 2022, I booked my 2nd IELTS Computer-delivered Test for SGD$ 378. My test date was on Jul 17, 2022. I didn’t know at that time that Australia is accepting its validity for 3 years. But I was able to use it as well for my Canada PR application.
    Jul 17: IELTS – It was my test day. Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing were all taken on this day.
    Jul 20: IELTS – My test results came out. L: 8.0 R: 9.0 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 which is Proficient English. It is equivalent to 10 points in EOI.
    Jul 25: EOI – I received a notice that my EOI is expiring on August 23, 2022, so I had to resubmit it.
    Aug 23: EOI – My Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect expired after 2 years.
    Aug 25: EOI – I submitted my new Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect.

My points breakdown:

*Invitation rounds for NSW nominations under the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) were still closed. It’s expected to open in November 2022. I hope I get invited before my birthday because I will lose points during an age milestone on December.

Sep 09: EOI – After a long wait, NSW’s Skilled Visa Nomination Program finally opened. However, my skill points for my nominated occupation didn’t meet the minimum points required which is 90. I only had 70 points. I updated my EOI and changed my preferred state to Victoria, which only requires a minimum of 65 points. I then created an account in the Live In Melbourne portal and submitted my Registration of Interest (ROI).

Dec XX: EOI – My points went down to 60 points due to an age milestone and I am now not qualified for at EOI in the Australian Skillselect. My only hope is to get higher points in my English exam to get back in the pool. I withdrew my EOI and ROI in Victoria.
    Dec19: – I booked my PTE English Test for USD$ 260 (SGD$ 367.11). My exam date was on Dec 30, 2022.
    Dec 30: PTE – I took the PTE Academic English Test. My test results came out the same day: L: 84 R:84 S: 90 W: 75. I didn’t get the scores that I needed to achieve Superior English.
    Dec 31: PTE – I booked another PTE English Test for USD$ 260 (SGD$ 361.28). My exam date was on Jan 09, 2023.

Jan 09: PTE – It was my test day. The results came out on the same day: L: 90 R:85 S: 90 W: 80. I finally got the points that I needed to get Superior level of English.
    Jan 10: EOI – I lodged my EOI for NSW Visa 190 and was able to reach 70 points again to qualify for an invitation. By this time, the minimum points for all occupations were already removed by NSW.
    Jan 12: PTE – Booked my wife’s PTE English Test for USD$ 291.60 (SGD$ 401.85). Her exam date was on Jan 20, 2023.
    Jan 20: PTE – It was my wife’s test day. The results came out on the same day. She got a Competent English result which is additional 5 points on my EOI for Partner’s Qualifications (English).
    Jan 21: EOI – I updated my NSW 190 EOI. I now have 75 points.

My points breakdown:
    English Language Ability: 20
    Partner Qualification (English): 5
    Total: 75 points

Jan 24: EOI – I finally received a pre-invite to apply for visa 190 nomination from NSW! We were super-duper happy! We’re on cloud 9! Tears of joy!
    Feb 03: EOI – Submitted documents required for NSW nomination visa subclass 190. I paid AUD$ 300 (SGD$ 290.73) for the application fee.
    Feb 06: EOI – I finally received the Invitation to Apply (ITA) letter for NSW Visa 190! Wohoo!
    Feb 13: Visa 190 lodged. I paid AUD$ 7523.88 (family of 3) with surcharge for the visa application fee. Praying that the visa processing and grants start to speed up.
    Feb 13: EOI – Withdrew all my other EOIs to other states.
    Feb 13: COC – I applied for eAppeal for Singapore Police Certificate of Clearance (COC).
    Feb 14: NBI – My wife applied for her NBI Clearance.
    Feb 21: COC – My eAppeal was approved. I paid SGD$ 55 for my COC application.
    Feb 22: COC – Booked my appointment for fingerprinting on Mar 13, 2023.
    Feb 22: Health Assessment – Booked our medical on Mar 13, 2023.
    Mar 03: NBI – My wife finally received her NBI Clearance.
    Mar 13: Health Assessment – Medical done at SATA AMK. Main applicant: SGD$ 241.90, Spouse: SGD$ 241.90, Child (6 years old): SGD$ 430.05 It cost us a total of SGD$ 913.35 for a family of 3.
    Mar 13: COC – Fingerprinting and collection of SG COC.
    Mar 14: Health Assessment – Status in ImmiAccount: Examinations in progress
    Mar 14: COC & NBI – Uploaded my SG COC and my wife’s NBI Clearance.
    Mar 15: Health Assessment – Status in ImmiAccount: Health Clearance Provided
    May 05: NBI – I applied for my NBI Clearance in the Philippines.
    May 19: NBI – I received my NBI Clearance.
    May 22: NBI – I uploaded my NBI Clearance to my ImmiAccount.
    Oct 10: ImmiAccount – I received s56 requesting for Form 80 from me and my wife. Status in ImmiAccount: Initial assessment.
    Oct 16: ImmiAccount - Submitted our Form 80. Status in ImmiAccount: Further assessment.

Feb 08: GOLDEN GRANT! Thank you Lord!

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@pinkPastel_00 said:

Hi Mam @RheaMARN1171933 , if you don't mind, may I ask how points po yung mga na-invite recently sa 491 visa for SA with the architectural draftsperson occupation?

And may idea po ba kayo if how every occupation are selected? Is it collectively based on points first and then they select the highest points in that group for every occupation that they pick? Thank you po in advance for your answer.

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

Jan 20: Since I’m DIYing it, I started researching and learning the whole process.
    Apr 25: VETASSESS – I finished gathering all my documents. I created my account and started filling up the Skills Assessment for General Occupation Application.
    Apr 29: VETASSESS – I double-checked my documents. I started uploading the required documents. I decided not to include my first work in the Philippines because I don’t have payment evidence of it. I didn’t include my 1st work in Singapore as well because I don’t have a Certificate of Employment from that job.
    May 01: VETASSESS – I successfully submitted my online assessment for Architectural Draftsperson. Total amount paid is AUD$ 880 (SGD$ 842.66) Crossing my fingers that the outcome will be positive.
    Jul 12: VETASSESS – After 11 weeks, the results came out and it was Positive. Number of years assessed positively was 9.63 which is equivalent to 15 points in EOI.
    Jul 25: IELTS – I finally booked my IELTS Computer-delivered Test for SGD$ 365. My test date was Aug 16, 2020.
    Aug 16: IELTS – It was my test day. Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing were all taken on this day.
    Aug 21: IELTS – My test results came out. L: 9.0 R: 7.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 which is Proficient English. It is equivalent to 10 points in EOI.
    Aug 22: EOI – I finally submitted my Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect for NSW Visa 190.

My points breakdown:

*Invitation rounds for NSW nomination under the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) are currently closed. I’m expecting that this may take a while because of the pandemic and the current situation in Australia. I just have to wait for the federal government’s advice on when it will open again.

Jul 5: IELTS – Since my IELTS exam result was expiring on Aug 16, 2022, I booked my 2nd IELTS Computer-delivered Test for SGD$ 378. My test date was on Jul 17, 2022. I didn’t know at that time that Australia is accepting its validity for 3 years. But I was able to use it as well for my Canada PR application.
    Jul 17: IELTS – It was my test day. Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing were all taken on this day.
    Jul 20: IELTS – My test results came out. L: 8.0 R: 9.0 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 which is Proficient English. It is equivalent to 10 points in EOI.
    Jul 25: EOI – I received a notice that my EOI is expiring on August 23, 2022, so I had to resubmit it.
    Aug 23: EOI – My Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect expired after 2 years.

My points breakdown:

*Invitation rounds for NSW nominations under the Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190) were still closed. It’s expected to open in November 2022. I hope I get invited before my birthday because I will lose points during an age milestone on December.

Sep 09: EOI – After a long wait, NSW’s Skilled Visa Nomination Program finally opened. However, my skill points for my nominated occupation didn’t meet the minimum points required which is 90. I only had 70 points. I updated my EOI and changed my preferred state to Victoria, which only requires a minimum of 65 points. I then created an account in the Live In Melbourne portal and submitted my Registration of Interest (ROI).

Dec XX: EOI – My points went down to 60 points due to an age milestone and I am now not qualified for at EOI in the Australian Skillselect. My only hope is to get higher points in my English exam to get back in the pool. I withdrew my EOI and ROI in Victoria.
    Dec19: – I booked my PTE English Test for USD$ 260 (SGD$ 367.11). My exam date was on Dec 30, 2022.
    Dec 30: PTE – I took the PTE Academic English Test. My test results came out the same day: L: 84 R:84 S: 90 W: 75. I didn’t get the scores that I needed to achieve Superior English.
    Dec 31: PTE – I booked another PTE English Test for USD$ 260 (SGD$ 361.28). My exam date was on Jan 09, 2023.

Jan 09: PTE – It was my test day. The results came out on the same day: L: 90 R:85 S: 90 W: 80. I finally got the points that I needed to get Superior level of English.
    Jan 10: EOI – I lodged my EOI for NSW Visa 190 and was able to reach 70 points again to qualify for an invitation. By this time, the minimum points for all occupations were already removed by NSW.
    Jan 12: PTE – Booked my wife’s PTE English Test for USD$ 291.60 (SGD$ 401.85). Her exam date was on Jan 20, 2023.
    Jan 20: PTE – It was my wife’s test day. The results came out on the same day. She got a Competent English result which is additional 5 points on my EOI for Partner’s Qualifications (English).

My points breakdown:

Jan 24: EOI – I finally received a pre-invite to apply for visa 190 nomination from NSW! We were super-duper happy! We’re on cloud 9! Tears of joy!
    Feb 03: EOI – Submitted documents required for NSW nomination visa subclass 190. I paid AUD$ 300 (SGD$ 290.73) for the application fee.
    Feb 06: EOI – I finally received the Invitation to Apply (ITA) letter for NSW Visa 190! Wohoo!
    Feb 13: Visa 190 lodged. I paid AUD$ 7523.88 (family of 3) with surcharge for the visa application fee. Praying that the visa processing and grants start to speed up.
    Feb 13: COC – I applied for eAppeal for Singapore Police Certificate of Clearance (COC).
    Mar 13: Health Assessment – Medical done at SATA AMK. Main applicant: SGD$ 241.90, Spouse: SGD$ 241.90, Child (6 years old): SGD$ 430.05 It cost us a total of SGD$ 913.35 for a family of 3.
    Oct 10: ImmiAccount – I received s56 requesting for Form 80 from me and my wife. Status in ImmiAccount: Initial assessment.
    Oct 16: ImmiAccount - Submitted our Form 80. Status in ImmiAccount: Further assessment.

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@pinkPastel_00 said:

Hi Mam @RheaMARN1171933 , if you don't mind, may I ask how many points po yung mga na-invite recently sa 491 visa for SA with the architectural draftsperson occupation?

And may idea po ba kayo if how every occupation are selected? Is it collectively based on points first and then they select the highest points in that group for every occupation that they pick? Thank you po in advance for your answer.

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

@pinkPastel_00 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@pinkPastel_00 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 Ah okay po. salamat po .mas madami po mas okay. inapply dn po pala ko ng agent ko sa 491 last March 2022,, pinagsabay sla ng 190 ko po. pro nakakuha ako ng ITA Dec 2022, waiting po ko ngaun sa visa grants...

Hi @pinkPastel_00 , yes, I just created an EOI for 491 and SC190 for SA yesterday. Hoping and praying for that golden invite. Congrats po on your invitation! If you don't mind, may I ask if how many points po kayo for visa 491 and what occupation?

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

@rukawa_11 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@pinkPastel_00 said:

Hi Mam @RheaMARN1171933 , if you don't mind, may I ask how many points po yung mga na-invite recently sa 491 visa for SA with the architectural draftsperson occupation?

491 regional sponsored us not subject to priority points. You don’t necessary have the highest points to be invited. The state selects as per their criteria. They don’t look at just points but other factors too ie age, English, experience etc. how they specifically select who they invite, unfortunately there’s no info from their end.

I would just lodge EOI fir all state open on sponsoring your occupation and just wait to be invited. That’s all you can do unfortunately. The rest is beyond you.

rukawa_11Cerberus13

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@rukawa_11 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@pinkPastel_00 said:

491 regional sponsored us not subject to priority points. You don’t necessary have the highest points to be invited. The state selects as per their criteria. They don’t look at just points but other factors too ie age, English, experience etc. how they specifically select who they invite, unfortunately there’s no info from their end.

I would just lodge EOI fir all state open on sponsoring your occupation and just wait to be invited. That’s all you can do unfortunately. The rest is beyond you.

That's good to hear that it's not just about points. Thank you for this very insightful info mam.

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

I was checking the SC190 in WA and saw this in their website:

Tama po ba pagkaka-intindi ko na dapat mag-apply muna ng work sa companies sa WA then dapat may offer sila ng job sayo bago ka makapag-apply for WA SC190? Meron na po kayang naka-experience dito sa case na ito?

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

• MLBSMLBS Manila

@rukawa_11 said:

Tama po ba pagkaka-intindi ko na dapat mag-apply muna ng work sa companies sa WA then dapat may offer sila ng job sayo bago ka makapag-apply for WA SC190? Meron na po kayang naka-experience dito sa case na ito?

Yes this is correct. Kaya di masyado marami nag apply ng WA 190 because of the employment reqt.

233411 Electronics Engineer (Age-30, Educ-15,English proficiency-20, NAATI - 5, Single, - 10 Relative sponsorship - 15)
    95 pts total
    2017*****
    June 3, 2017 = Graduated from College
    July 8, 2017 = Took IELTS GT
    July 21, 2017 = received IELTS results (LRWS = 8/9/7.5/7)
    August 11, 2017 = Lodged EA assessment (Fast track)
    September 6, 2017 = Received positive EA assessment, lodged EOI (489 Family sponsored - 60 pts)
    September 21, 2017 = Took PTE exam
    September 22, 2017 = Received PTE results (LRSW- 90/90/90/90), lodged 189 EOI (60 pts), updated 489 FS EOI (70 pts)
    September 26, 2017 = Lodged 190 EOI (NSW) 65 pts
    2018*****
    1 year wait... still no EOI invite. Decided to pursue student visa instead

Course: Cert IV and Diploma - Work Health and Safety (DNA Kingston)

October 15, 2018 = offer letter from school
    November 8, 2018 = Medical exam (St. Lukes)
    November 20, 2018 = Paid for tuition
    Novemeber 28, 2018 = Received COE
    December 2, 2018 = Lodged visa, after 1 min, granted!
    2019*****
    Feb 4 2019 = arrived to Perth
    2020*****
    Jan 2020 = Age increased to 30 pts
    Jan 20 2020 = Took NAATI
    Jan 26 2020 = Results for NAATI (passed) +5 pts
    Jan 27 2020 = lodged EOI 491 Family
    Feb 10 2020 = invited finally!
    Oct 8 2020 = 491 granted
    Oct 8 2023 = 191 Lodged
    Oct 30 2023 = 191 granted

@MLBS said:

@rukawa_11 said:

Yes this is correct. Kaya di masyado marami nag apply ng WA 190 because of the employment reqt.

grabe ang hirap ng requirement nila.

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

• MLBSMLBS Manila

@rukawa_11 said:

@MLBS said:

@rukawa_11 said:

Yeah catch22 yan. Better look into other states. I think VIC and NSW do not need job offers.

233411 Electronics Engineer (Age-30, Educ-15,English proficiency-20, NAATI - 5, Single, - 10 Relative sponsorship - 15)
    95 pts total
    2017*****
    June 3, 2017 = Graduated from College
    July 8, 2017 = Took IELTS GT
    July 21, 2017 = received IELTS results (LRWS = 8/9/7.5/7)
    August 11, 2017 = Lodged EA assessment (Fast track)
    September 6, 2017 = Received positive EA assessment, lodged EOI (489 Family sponsored - 60 pts)
    September 21, 2017 = Took PTE exam
    September 22, 2017 = Received PTE results (LRSW- 90/90/90/90), lodged 189 EOI (60 pts), updated 489 FS EOI (70 pts)
    September 26, 2017 = Lodged 190 EOI (NSW) 65 pts
    2018*****
    1 year wait... still no EOI invite. Decided to pursue student visa instead

Course: Cert IV and Diploma - Work Health and Safety (DNA Kingston)

October 15, 2018 = offer letter from school
    November 8, 2018 = Medical exam (St. Lukes)
    November 20, 2018 = Paid for tuition
    Novemeber 28, 2018 = Received COE
    December 2, 2018 = Lodged visa, after 1 min, granted!
    2019*****
    Feb 4 2019 = arrived to Perth
    2020*****
    Jan 2020 = Age increased to 30 pts
    Jan 20 2020 = Took NAATI
    Jan 26 2020 = Results for NAATI (passed) +5 pts
    Jan 27 2020 = lodged EOI 491 Family
    Feb 10 2020 = invited finally!
    Oct 8 2020 = 491 granted
    Oct 8 2023 = 191 Lodged
    Oct 30 2023 = 191 granted

@rukawa_11 said:

@pinkPastel_00 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@pinkPastel_00 said:

Hi @pinkPastel_00 , yes, I just created an EOI for 491 and SC190 for SA yesterday. Hoping and praying for that golden invite. Congrats po on your invitation! If you don't mind, may I ask if how many points po kayo for visa 491 and what occupation?

hello po ulit, @rukawa_11 ,yung sakin pinagsabay ung 190-85pts. at 491- 80pts.
    both Archi. draftsperson po. isasama po kta sa dasal ko.

rukawa_11

Offshore Applicant
    Single

@pinkPastel_00 said:

@rukawa_11 said:

@pinkPastel_00 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@pinkPastel_00 said:

Wow, this really gives me a lot of hope. Thank you for your response and prayers. Congrats po once again.

pinkPastel_00

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

@pinkPastel_00 said:

@rukawa_11 said:

@pinkPastel_00 said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@pinkPastel_00 said:

btw, @pinkPastel_00 just to confirm, yung ITA mo for 491, sa SA ba or NSW ?

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

hello mga ka-arki, ask ko lang po, may mga kakilala ba kayo na same profession natin na recently na-invite with 75 points for SC 190?

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

@rukawa_11 said:
    hello mga ka-arki, ask ko lang po, may mga kakilala ba kayo na same profession natin na recently na-invite with 75 points for SC 190?

190 isn’t subject to priority points. It’s dependent on the selection criteria of the state. If you meet their criteria, it doesn’t really matter what points you have. 189 and 481 family stream is subject to points priority which isn’t even an option because a.your occupation is on STSOL and b.you’re not sponsored by a family. It’s been raining invites so just go get yourself out there.

@rukawa_11 said:

@MLBS said:

@rukawa_11 said:

WA 190 is more for onshore, unless you have a job offer. Otherwise 491 WA would be applicable for offshore candidates

• heneralunaheneraluna Posts: 26Member

Hi guys, just received my grant for NSW Visa 491 few weeks ago. Bale namimili po ako between Hunter or Illawara. San po kaya sa dalawa yung mas maraming job opportunities for Arki like us. Salamat ng marami sa group na to 🙏🏼

• kapchiboykapchiboy Quezon City

hi @heneraluna, congratulations on your grant! i'm curious to know, how many months did you wait from lodgement to grant? :)

• heneralunaheneraluna Posts: 26Member

@kapchiboy mga 5 months po.

kapchiboy
  • nutzagi26nutzagi26 Singapore

@rukawa_11 said:

Hello po, just recently resubmit (29Jan2023) my EOI 80 points po for SC 190 (VIC & NSW).

An tagal lumabas ng vetassess renewal ko, almost 11months. naconsider naman nila ang 9yrs experience ko, kaya po nadagdagan ang points ko. Hoping for us to be invited. Kapit lang mga ka Arki.. stay positive🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

era222pinkPastel_00

312111 (Architectural Draftsperson) | 190 | 85pts

13 Feb 2024 - Granted🎉🎉🎉
    30 Nov 2023 - Immi Commencement Email
    22 Mar 2023 - Uploaded my SG police clearance
    21 Mar 2023 - Reflected on my immiaccount that medical is cleared, no further action required.
    18 Mar 2023 - Completed my Medical SATA AMK (277sgd all). Required booking appointment before going to clinic.
    16 Mar 2023 - SPC appeal approved. I did the payment (55sgd) the same day and booked for fingerprint schedule. First booking was 11 April. But, I did refresh for hours to get an early slot. I was very lucky i got it by 22 Mar.
    11 Mar 2023 -Visa Lodge without Singapore Police Clearance (as under appeal pa).
    09 Mar 2023 - Submitted appeal for Singapore Police Clearance
    09 Mar 2023 - Invitation to Apply
    15 Feb 2023 - submitted documents and pay 300aud
    15 Feb 2023 - Pre Invite NSW SC 190
    29 Jan 2023 - Resubmission of EOI & ROI because of skill assessment renewal
    13 Aug 2022 - EOI Submission

• nutzagi26nutzagi26 Singapore

@nutzagi26 said:

@rukawa_11 said:

Hello po, just recently resubmit (29Jan2023) my EOI 80 points po for SC 190 (VIC & NSW).

An tagal lumabas ng vetassess renewal ko, almost 11months. naconsider naman nila ang 9yrs experience ko, kaya po nadagdagan ang points ko. Hoping for us to be invited. Kapit lang mga ka Arki.. stay positive🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Ang nababasa kong update 85pts pa ang naiinvite sa profession naten for 190

312111 (Architectural Draftsperson) | 190 | 85pts

13 Feb 2024 - Granted🎉🎉🎉
    30 Nov 2023 - Immi Commencement Email
    22 Mar 2023 - Uploaded my SG police clearance
    21 Mar 2023 - Reflected on my immiaccount that medical is cleared, no further action required.
    18 Mar 2023 - Completed my Medical SATA AMK (277sgd all). Required booking appointment before going to clinic.
    16 Mar 2023 - SPC appeal approved. I did the payment (55sgd) the same day and booked for fingerprint schedule. First booking was 11 April. But, I did refresh for hours to get an early slot. I was very lucky i got it by 22 Mar.
    11 Mar 2023 -Visa Lodge without Singapore Police Clearance (as under appeal pa).
    09 Mar 2023 - Submitted appeal for Singapore Police Clearance
    09 Mar 2023 - Invitation to Apply
    15 Feb 2023 - submitted documents and pay 300aud
    15 Feb 2023 - Pre Invite NSW SC 190
    29 Jan 2023 - Resubmission of EOI & ROI because of skill assessment renewal
    13 Aug 2022 - EOI Submission

@nutzagi26 said:

@nutzagi26 said:

@rukawa_11 said:

190 are not subject to priority points. They are invited based on the selection criteria of the state. Hence, no one can pinpoint what points candidates are being invited because this varies.

nutzagi26pinkPastel_00rukawa_11kapchiboyera222camg1124

hello mga ka-arki, ask ko lang po, may mga kakilala ba kayo na same profession natin na recently na-invite with 75 points for SC 190?> @rukawa_11 said:

ako din po pala ang makakasagot sa tanong ko. na-invite po ako at 75 points. :smile: o:)

jinigirlkidfrompolomolokCapuccino_2017

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@rukawa_11 said:

190 isn’t subject to priority points. It’s dependent on the selection criteria of the state. If you meet their criteria, it doesn’t really matter what points you have. 189 and 481 family stream is subject to points priority which isn’t even an option because a.your occupation is on STSOL and b.you’re not sponsored by a family. It’s been raining invites so just go get yourself out there.

you're right ma'am @RheaMARN1171933 ! I just got invited po at 75 points. Thank you po for this very useful insight. :)

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

• atheleneathelene Brisbane

@rukawa_11 said:
    ako din po pala ang makakasagot sa tanong ko. na-invite po ako at 75 points. :smile: o:)

Congrats! Which state nominated you?

232111 (Architect) | Current points: 65

30-01-2018 Applied for student visa (MArchSci), offshore application.
    11-08-2020 Applied for student visa (PhD), onshore application.
    28-02-2022 Submitted application to AACA for skills assessment (OQA Stage 1)
    27-05-2022 Received skills assessment outcome (Suitable/Positive)
    Next steps: PTE exam

@athelene said:

@rukawa_11 said:

Congrats! Which state nominated you?

Thanks @athelene ! I was nominated by NSW. :)

athelene

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

@nutzagi26 said:

@nutzagi26 said:

@rukawa_11 said:

na-invite ako today at 75 points. baka sa susunod na round kayo na ang next.

era222

MY ROAD TO AUSTRALIAN PR

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown:

My points breakdown: