Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a room near North Sydney

aann15aann15 PerthPosts: 4Member
Hi! Anyone has a private room (preferably with own bathroom) near North Sydney? Location should be near the train station and grocery stores. I'll be arriving April 10.

I'm also open to teamups. If anyone wants to find and share an apartment, please pm me. Thanks.

Comments

• rtgigantortgiganto Auckland
    I am an IT professional looking for flat share. Ano email mo? Interested for team up
  • rainybrainyrainybrainy Sydney, Australia
    Same here, looking for a unit to rent. We are a family of 3 members (with a 3 years old boy). We are looking into moving between mid April to early May. Hope anyone here can recommend a place in North Sydney near 80 Pacific Highway. Thanks!
  • aann15aann15 Perth
  • bingnjheybingnjhey North Sydney
    We have a room available for rent in neutral bay about 10min walk to north sydney station