Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Double submission to TRA. (Agency and DIY)

EndlessPraiseResoundEndlessPraiseResound SingaporePosts: 5Member
edited February 2018 in Working and skilled visas
Good evening mga kapatid. Just need advice on this:

Kase meron na akong migration agency na pinagpasahan ng requirements, and napasa ko na yun requirements sa TRA.

Then me and my wife considered to try do-it-yourown style para makatipid. Ang concern ko lang is the conflicts that may arise, kase if nagpasa na yun agency ko sa TRA, and mag pasa pa ako ng sarili kong TRA. Then I am thinking if mag conflict.

May chance pa ba ako mag do-it-yourown application if nakapasa na agency ko ng TRA?

Thank you mga kapatid :)

Comments

• jeraprajerapra Pasig City
    This is my concern too. My husband just finished actually yung assessment na for chef then we decide na mag DIY na lang since hindi na sya 457 visa kundi 400 na lang ma ooffer sa April daw. We are time pressured because of the age factor. Anyway, I will be calling VETASSES Manila today and get their opinion.