Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PHARMACIST

mhlnrslmhlnrsl PhilippinesPosts: 3Member
Hello. I am a registered pharmacist here in the philippines and is planning to work abroad, preferably australia. I am currently working in a hospital here in muntinlupa. I am thinking of resigning since I am already working here for 2years, and planning to work in a community pharmacy (TGP) since I need a light loadwork, nontoxic environment (compared to my work here in the hospital) because I will enroll for IELTS review this month. I just want to ask what should I take in mind before applying in Aus. All the requirements I need. Step by step process for applying. I just dont know where to start. I dont have any connections in Australia and I am working on this all by myself, I mean, God is with me. But I really need help. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• RPhRPh Philippines
    Hi, how was your application?