Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Jobs for Early Childhood Education and Care students in Sydney

Rose05081993Rose05081993 Tarlac,PhilippinesPosts: 33Member
Hello po....will be in australia by september for studying this course....with experience working as a nurse po kami dto sa pinas, ano po kaya mga possible jobs na pasukan nmn...thank u po

Comments

• sunflowersunflower Brisbane
    As soon as you enrol in an Early Childhood Education and Care course, you will be eligible to work as an educator in an early child care centre because you just need to be "actively working towards" your qualification. Please take note though that if you will have a student visa, once your course has commenced you are permitted to work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight (20 hours per week) when your course is in session, and unlimited hours when your course is out of session.

Read more here:
    https://www.acecqa.gov.au/qualification-requirements
    https://www.acecqa.gov.au/qualifications/requirements/actively-working-towards-a-qualification
    https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/stud/more/work-conditions-for-student-visa-holders

EARLY CHILDHOOD (PRE-PRIMARY SCHOOL) TEACHER (ANZSCO 241111)

11/Apr/15: IELTS-IDP AU (L: 8.5, R: 8.5, W: 7.5, S: 8.0)
    14/May/15: Lodged AITSL Application
    14/Jul/15: Positive Assessment from AITSL
    24/Jul/15: Submitted EOI (60 pts.)
    6/Sep/15: Received ITA
    19/Sep/15: Lodged Visa 189
    16/Oct/15: Lodged documents for Teacher Registration
    27/Oct/15: CO Allocated (Team Adelaide)
    10/Dec/15: Visa Grant :)
    12/Feb/16: Became a Registered Teacher in QLD
    5/Jun/16: Big Move to Oz!
    11/Jun/16: Hired as a Kindergarten Teacher

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows. It's what the sunflowers do." -Helen Keller

• Rose05081993Rose05081993 Tarlac,Philippines
    @sunflower Thank you very much sunflower....your info is very helpful...I hope I can land a job as soon as possible when we get there...d
  • Rose05081993Rose05081993 Tarlac,Philippines
    @sunflower May I ask if you know any institution that hires student like me under this course or anyone facility that will consider my nursing experience here in the Philippines. Thanks in advance!