RemitAU
Exchange Rate Today is A$1= Php 35.20 http://www.remit.com.au/
Ad Space Available
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.
[25 June 2019] Apology for the outages earlier, the site should be stable now.

Writing your Statement of Purpose

traveltoaustraliatraveltoaustralia MakatiMember
edited October 2018 in Study and Training Visa
Hello! I've been in the visa processing industry for almost three years now. I can help you prepare your statement of purpose : )

Comments

• ceil1405ceil1405 Philippines
    Hi! I’m currently looking for possible courses for me for further studies in Australia. I’m particularly eyeing Early Childhood, however I’ve recently found out that the course must be related to my education / career background in order to defend it. My education background is Communication Arts and my career background is Sales, Marketing and Events. May I know if there’s a workaround for this? Thank you.
  • MLBSMLBS Manila
    edited October 2018
    @ceil1405 not necessarily related dapat. Kailangan mo lang ma establish sa sop bat ka mag iiba ng career.

233411 Electronics Engineer (Age-25, Educ-15,English proficiency-20)

June 3, 2017 = Graduated from UST
    July 8, 2017 = Took IELTS GT
    July 21, 2017 = received IELTS results (LRWS = 8/9/7.5/7)
    August 11, 2017 = Lodged EA assessment (Fast track)
    September 6, 2017 = Received positive EA assessment, lodged EOI (489 Family sponsored - 60 pts)
    September 21, 2017 = Took PTE exam
    September 22, 2017 = Received PTE results (LRSW- 90/90/90/90), lodged 189 EOI (60 pts), updated 489 FS EOI (70 pts)
    September 26, 2017 = Lodged 190 EOI (NSW) 65 pts

1 year wait... still no EOI invite. Decided to pursue student visa instead

Course: Cert IV and Diploma - Work Health and Safety (DNA Kingston)

October 15, 2018 = offer letter from school
    November 8, 2018 = Medical exam (St. Lukes)
    November 20, 2018 = Paid for tuition
    Novemeber 28, 2018 = Received COE
    December 2, 2018 = Lodged visa, after 1 min, granted!

• ceil1405ceil1405 Philippines
    @MLBS Thank you po!
  • ilovemichieilovemichie Philippines
    you're still active @traveltoaustralia ?
  • catofallseasonscatofallseasons Manila
    Interested!
  • sanrafaelsanrafael Manila
    Hi everyone. My fiance is planning to take ECE next year in Tafe. Bs nursing graduate po. Hnd namn alam how to start sa sop for the gte. Ang hirap. Meron po ba kau pattern pra guideline. Diy lang kami wala kami agent. Salamat po in advance sa tips para sa sop and gte. Godbless po.
  • mikez0024mikez0024 Nueva ecija
    @traveltoaustralia wow thats great could you please help me on my SOP i want to change new career and my previous experiences and studies was way to far for what i want to take
  • angeldaphneangeldaphne NSW Australia
    Please help me how to make GTE for my brother ty