Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Any jobs offer

Liza0720Liza0720 BRISBANEPosts: 1Member
What is the best option to get any job considering I'm New to Brisbane with a partner visa. I got teaching experience in China for four years and office jobs for many years in the Philippines I can do any job but they require drivers license.

Comments

• stephanie06stephanie06 Warragamba NSW
    hi Liza.. same here im a teacher in the Philippines and were not yet allowed to teach here in Oz unless we enroll and get those certificates. im currently looking for job too.. any will do.