Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

High Performing Graduate

Hi All!

At the age of 20, I finished my degree in South Australia last September 2017. I took up Business Management which I only finished for 18 months because I got credit for my studies in the Philippines. I finished with a 6.2 GPA which makes me a "High Performing Graduate." I had to go back to the Philippines after graduating because of some personal reasons. I currently have a year of experience as an analyst in an international bank in Manila and am looking for opportunities to come back to Australia given my current situation taking leverage on the state sponsored visas and the high performing graduate distinction. Are there any affordable, legit migration agents in the Philippines. Do you know any other options for me without spending so much money?

Appreciate it if you can help me.

Regards,
Shao

Comments

• GoldSeekerGoldSeeker Adelaide
    I am on 190 visa at the moment via High Performing Graduate pathway. DIY lang application ko. You can check SA Immigration website and their instructions are quite straightforward.

Feb 2016 - BS Nursing (Graduate Entry 2yr Program)
    Oct 2016 - employed as nursing assistant with agency
    Jan 2017 - employed as nursing assistant at public hospital
    Dec 2017 - received AHPRA registration
    Dec 2017 - granted Temporary Graduate Visa (485)
    Dec 2017 - took PTE to increase points for PR application (Superior 1st take)
    Jan 2018 - job hunt for RN Positions/awaiting for ANMAC assessment for PR application
    Feb 2018 - ANMAC assessment approved/EOI 189 (70pts) and applied for 190 SA state nomination
    Mar 2018 - ITA 190 SA (70pts), visa lodge, attaching documents
    Apr 2018 - commence work as RN