Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Temporary accommodation - budget

lost_pixels88lost_pixels88 Macquarie Park NSW 2113Posts: 4Member
edited March 2019 in Accommodations
I live in 1 BR condo unit in Macquarie park (less than 10 mins walk to Macquarie Centre and Macquarie University is just behind the building. Bus stop to and from the city is just across the building. Macquarie University station is not due to reopen till Apr/May 2019 but replacement buses are 6 minutes walk away. There's gym, pool and bbq amenities. There's also a cafe in the building for a quick breakfast.

I am mostly out for work (female auditor, Filipino). I understand that it can be difficult for someone who is truly financially struggling to pay for rent so I am offering help for a temporary accomodation in my unit for a price of only $50 per week (all in) no deposit but maximum of 3 months, just until you can find a more long-term living arrangement. For this price, the sleeping arrangement would be on the sofa in the living room which is very comfy. I am not home during the day and at night I keep myself in the bedroom which has a small office space so you could enjoy some kind of privacy. You can also enjoy access to the above-mentioned amenities.

Open to possible transfer of lease (6 more months to go) as I might be relocating (tbc this month).

If this sounds like you, you may reach me at 0424011697 or reply this message.

Comments

• queenielapaapqueenielapaap Sydney
    Hi! Planning to move in Sydney by April 2nd week as accounting student. I'm looking for temporary accommodation that is budget friendly. I'm okay sleeping in sofa. Marunong mag linis at hindi party kind of person.
  • lost_pixels88lost_pixels88 Macquarie Park NSW 2113
    Hi queenie, happy to accommodate you in. how can i contact you?
  • KhrysFrancesKhrysFrances Sydney
    Hi please advise if the space is still available. As I am studying Accounting in Sydney. I'm searching for budget accommodation for a start. Kindly email me [email protected] . Thanks
  • Rye23Rye23 Sydney
    @lost_pixels88 Kudos to you on this kind gesture. =D> ^:)^
  • rose2019rose2019 Philippines
    is this still available?
  • RamDas108RamDas108 Brisbane
    Grabe ang mura sobra bait naman
  • lost_pixels88lost_pixels88 Macquarie Park NSW 2113
    Hi all, sorry for not updating this as I have been travelling.... so I regret that this is no longer available as I am currently residing overseas. When I return to Sydney, will re-open this again. :) Thank you.