Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Subclass 600 to 482 or PR

jemusujemusu PhilippinesPosts: 23Member
Hi Everyone

Good day!

Anyone here tried to apply for 482 or PR visa when only obtaining subclass 600 visa first? I'm thinking to enter Australia with my subclass 600 then apply under my partner as subsequent 482 or soon PR (3 to 4 months from now) or is it better to apply for subsequent here in the PH rather than going there? (Money won't be a problem)

Also, if I chose to apply my 482 or PR (subsequent) in Australia, can I get bridging visa while waiting because subclass 600 only allows you to stay for 3 months straight. Thanks

Cheers

Comments

• jemusujemusu Philippines