Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for a female flatmate in Homebush 2140.

marie_cubmarie_cub SydneyPosts: 15Member
edited April 2019 in Accommodations
Furnished private room for rent

Im looking for a female flatmate to share the flat with me.It is a privateroom with own bathroom .The bedroom comes with queen size bed(brand new mattress),bedside table,lampshade,study table and also Built in wardrobe.Room is available now.

The unit will be only shared with me.The utilities will be divided into two equally.

Its fully furnished 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom modern apartment located in Homebush 2140 .Parking also available but additional payment.Parking available on the street (outside of the building)

Its 9mins walk to Homebush station
2mins train to Strathfield for Express train(main surburban train station)
6mins train to Burwood(Westfield Shopping Centre)
21mins train to SYDNEY CBD.
21mins train to Parramatta Station(Parramatta CBD) (Westfield Shopping Centre)

Its 2mins walk to 24/7 gym.
Its walking distance to Direct factory outlet ,OLYMPIC PARK FLEMINGTON MARKET, Asian groceries store,Supermarket,Restaurants (pancakes on the rocks,outback.and thai,etc ).
Accessible by train or bus or drive to Rhodes (Ikea) and Costco, Nike Factory.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further inquiries.I will answer you as soon as possible

Comments

• wolffewolffe SA
    Hi, is the room still available?