Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Tourist visa for accompanying family member

Hello po!

Kaka-grant lang ng 189 visa ko, and since youngest daughter ako sa amin, my parents suggested that my elder brother accompany me para mag-settle. I am worried na baka hindi ma-grant ang tourist visa niya. He is a working student and though may business siya, wala siyang business permit and such kasi it's just enough to support his school expenses (my parents and I oay for this tuition)

Ano po ang pwede kong i-submit to establish na babalik siya sa Pilipinas?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

Hello po!

Kaka-grant lang ng 189 visa ko, and since youngest daughter ako sa amin, my parents suggested that my elder brother accompany me para mag-settle. I am worried na baka hindi ma-grant ang tourist visa niya. He is a working student and though may business siya, wala siyang business permit and such kasi it's just enough to support his school expenses (my parents and I oay for this tuition)

Ano po ang pwede kong i-submit to establish na babalik siya sa Pilipinas?

Thanks in advance!

Just provide any documents that can prove na may business sya- receipts or bank statements. Di naman titignan kung saan napupunta siguro yong kinikita nya. If married, marriage contract will also help. You can also make a statutory declaration signed by a notary public of his intentions na sasabayan ka lang. Since student sya, pwede din school enrolment docs etc.
  • clamchowdergirlclamchowdergirl Manila
    Thanks! Sadly, nasa underground economy ang business siya so wala siyang bank statements na pwede mag-support sa business niya (T-Shirts and tarp designs ang business niya kasi). Pero super noted sa statutory declaration. Thank you!!!