Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for work on a Bridging Visa A

mochisheepmochisheep SydneyPosts: 2Member
Hi everyone!

Having a bit of a difficult time lately. I just graduated from my course and ended up applying for the Post Study Work 485 visa. I only submitted it last March, so now I'm on a Bridging Visa A with full and unrestricted working rights.

When I looked on the internet, madami nagsasabi na nahihirapan sila maghanap ng office jobs kasi companies are less likely to hire someone on a bridging visa. This got me heaps depressed but I'm trying to move away from that feeling.

Does anyone have an experience in being able to secure employment even when they were on a Bridging Visa?
Any tips would be appreciated like how to disclose or discuss visa status during interviews.
Your experiences would also help calm my anxiety, as I've been feeling horrible the past two weeks already.