Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for Rent Springvale (Walking Distance to Train Station)

GiegieGiegie MelbournePosts: 19Member
We just recently moved to a 3-Bedroom house in Springvale and one bedroom is available for rent! We are a family of 4 and we just recently arrived in Melbourne with our sons ages 3 & 5 years old.

WE ARE IN A VERY CONVENIENT LOCATION!

- walking distance to Springvale Train Station
- near to cheapest markets and centres namely the Springvale Shopping Centre, etc
- near to Woolworths and other grocery stores
- Cafe, Salon, Commonwealth Bank, Chemist Store, etc - ALL WALKING DISTANCE

The room is furnished, very spacious and has a Built-in wardrobe, Single Bed frame only (please let me know if you want us to provide mattress), Duct heater and a Parking space. The house has 2 toilets and 1 bathroom.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

2 Females / Couple
Student/Working Professional
Must stay with a minimum of 3 months
Must provide at least 1 month notice before leaving
Rent is affordable and includes bills.

If interested, kindly drop me a message and you can arrange for inspection or I can send you pictures.

Comments

• sgl663sgl663 Philippines
    Hi. Is your apartment near Monash University Clayton?
  • GiegieGiegie Melbourne
    Yup very near, 2 stations away.