Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

I'M NEW AND LOOKING FOR ELECTRICITY PROVIDER. PLEASE HELP.

jhaydyjhaydy SydneyPosts: 5Member
Hi All. I'm new to NSW. And I'm looking for the best energy retailer that could offer good discount. I am not sure kung nakakasave ako dito sa existing energy company na meron ako dito sa place ko. Ano mga energy retailers niyo? Need suggestions. Thank you po!

Comments

• brancortezbrancortez Sydney
    I tried CovaU Energy. For me, it's a very competitive energy retailer. Maganda yung inooffer nila. But you could also check other retailers.
  • chloejanechloejane Sydney
    Oh! I have the same provider din. Check mo other retailers din. Pero so far im doing good with them. Check their website. https://www.covau.com.au/offer/NSW_solar/index.html