Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

How to find a good school for EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION?

Hello everyone! I am looking for a school to study Early childhood education. I hope you could give me some suggestion. It will be much appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• elle.navarroelle.navarro Cebu

Bachelor ba? or Diploma lang?

• Angelkoh0618Angelkoh0618 Posts: 4Member

@elle.navarro said:

Hi po. Okay lang po ba akong magtake ng Diploma in ECE kahit may bachelors degree na po sa pinas at mahabang experience?

• atheleneathelene Brisbane

@Angelkoh0618 said:

@elle.navarro said:

Hi po. Okay lang po ba akong magtake ng Diploma in ECE kahit may bachelors degree na po sa pinas at mahabang experience?

Is your Bachelor's degree and work experience somewhat related to education? Either way, you'll have to be able to justify in your GTE your reasons why you are taking a Diploma in ECE; hindi naman bawal/illegal na kumuha ng Diploma if you already have a Bachelor's. You need to establish your intentions to study, home ties in the Philippines, and be financially capable to support your studies.

232111 (Architect) | Current points: 65

30-01-2018 Applied for student visa (MArchSci), offshore application.
    11-08-2020 Applied for student visa (PhD), onshore application.
    28-02-2022 Submitted application to AACA for skills assessment (OQA Stage 1)
    27-05-2022 Received skills assessment outcome (Suitable/Positive)
    Next steps: PTE exam

• Bobby_ElleBobby_Elle Posts: 1Member

Hi ! I enrolled my child in this online school https://georgia.edu.ph/little-georgia/! You might want to check this out. If your child is not in kinder na, I think they can refer you to Georgia International Academy.

Admin