Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Skilled Independent Visa- subclass 189 no longer available?

duffy_bratduffy_brat Posts: 3Member
edited July 2019 in Working and skilled visas
hi guys, i just noticed on the immi website that subclass 189 for independent skilled visa is no longer available when i try to lodge my application. the one that's there was only for the new zealand stream. i was wondering what's going on? help me out, pls! kindly see the screenshot below for your perusal! 😊

Comments

• councilcouncil Adelaide

Have you submitted your EOI to Skillselect and been invited to apply for the 189?

• magueromaguero Adelaide
    @duffy_brat Go to Immi by clicking on the Apply Now button sa EOI mo. Lalabas yung Apply Now button as soon as makuha mo yung ITA.