Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Financial Service needed for Student Visa

Hi Everyone! Me and my partner is planning to apply for a student visa pathway to PR. Magmamasteral po ako and he will work fulltime. May nakaexperience na po ba na magloan or magapply for study now pay later to get a student visa to australia? I have a homebased job na pwede ko dalhin and my partner will work fulltime althougg di pa sure kung paano kasi he's not a degree holder so we are planning na magapply sya na driver for taxi or whatever is possible. Paadvise naman po. Thank you.

Comments

• cuccicucci NSW

@Sheena1987 This is by no means an exhaustive analysis of your query since you did not provide the details of your intended course and your background (academic qualifications and work experience).

Student visa to PR, imho is possible if:

• you take a course that would provide you with skill(s) that Australia is in need of (Skilled Migration Pathway - 189, 190, 489/491)
    • you find a employer who will be willing to sponsor your visa (Temporary Skill Shortage - 482 or Employer Nomination Scheme - 186)

While on student visa you and your dependent(s) are allowed to work for 20 hours a week or 40 hours per fortnight, so full time working hours is a no no otherwise your visa may be cancelled and may cause a record against your future plans.

Am not sure with taxis but for Uber, it is required that the driver has held an unrestricted (Class C) license for at least one (1) year.

Regarding "study now pay later" schemes of some agencies, I am aware of many discussions about this among nurses but not with other occupations. I think meron din pero dati usong-uso to dahil

• mahal ang bridging course
    • malaki ang demand sa mga nurses
      I once considered the option pero expectedly mataas masyado ang interest kaya I found other means na lang. At any rate, there's no harm naman in asking around.

Best wishes on your Australian journey.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    07.2016 | IELTS
    01.2017 | Applied to AHPRA
    04.2017 | received Letter of Referral
    09.2017 | finished BP
    11.2017 | AHPRA Registration / Employment Offer
    12.2017 | Lodged 457 Visa Application (onshore) / ANMAC Assessment
    01.2018 | 457 Visa granted / Received positive ANMAC Assessment / Submitted EOI

04.11.2019 | Received Employer Nomination
    04.26.2019 | Submitted Visa application (186 DE)
    05.06.2019 | CO contact for medical exams
    05.09.2019 | Visa Granted (186 DE)

17.09.2021 | Application for Citizenship
    21.03.2022 | Citizenship exam, interview and approval
    02.07.2022 | Citizenship Ceremony
    (Thank you Lord!!!)

21.03.2023 | Citizenship interview, exam and approval of dependents
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++