Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Prospective Marriage Visa 2019 Application Waiting Room

Hi to all! Thanks for letting me join this group. If you don't mind, I'm creating a new discussion for PMV who applied in 2019. I have read the waiting room for 2018 applicants. I think it would also nice to create for 2019 Applicants to give updates. Did anyone apply for PMV in 2019 here? Let's update the status of our visas here.

Here's mine.

PMV 300 lodged on September 19, 2019. All docs were attached. Health assessment completed.
Applied TV for the third time and was granted on October 24, 2019 (Multiple entries).
Traveled to Melbourne from Dec. 21, 2019 to Jan. 9, 2020.
Stayed there for 3 weeks because work didn't permit me to stay longer in AU.
It's been 4 months since I applied my PMV and still, the status is RECEIVED. No contact from CO.

Good Luck to us.

Comments

• LynchangLynchang Posts: 58Member

Hello I applied my PMV last June 30 2019.

Health assessment completed August 2019.

Applied TV an was granted last November 2019.

It's been 17months but still no CO Assign. 😢

Godbless us all 🙏