Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

HELP/ADVICE FOR RELATIVE SPONSORSHIP FOR SUBCLASS VISA 489 VISA

HELLO PO SA LAHAT.

JUST WANNA ASK HELP/ADVICE PO FOR THE SAID VISA SUBCLASS 498.

ASK KO LANG PO, ANO O PAPANO PO ANG DAPAT GAWIN NG MOTHER KO IF SHE WILL SPONSOR ME FOR THE SUBCLASS VISA 489 (STATE OR TERRITORY OR FAMILY SPONSORED).

INFO: MY MOTHER IS A PERMANENT RESIDENT IN OZ, AND ABOUT TO HAVE HER CITIZENSHIP EXAM THIS JULY.

THANK YOU PO SA LAHAT.

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,689Member, Administrator, Moderator

489 visa has been removed since November last year. It was replaced by 491. You need to nominate an occupation from the list and your mum should be living in a regional area.

• topetope Posts: 15Member

@RheaMARN1171933 ah...ganun poh ba...kaya nmn pala nhirapan ako sa mga details nya... yup my nomitated work is listed on the priority occupation list "interior designer" sa NSW. magpapa assess pa ako sa VETASSESS, b4 ako mgsubmit ng EOI. just wanna gather more info.

thankyou po