Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Payment - Check or by Credit Card

wondermaewondermae Davao CityPosts: 8Member
edited July 2011 in Other Migration Topic
Hi everyone! I am doing all the process of the application and assessment of my skills because I have no agent. Can I please ask how payment is done? By Check- is this the manager's check and what is the process of getting one? By Credit Card- I have HSBC Credit Red Mastercard only. Is this available for foreign currency? Thank you in advance for the response.

Comments

• aoleeaolee Singapore
    hi wondermae, is it vetaassess? if yes, you can refer to this link on how to make payment.

http://www.vetassess.com.au/migrate_to_australia/qa2_fees_payment.cfm#Fee7

i suggest u pay by credit card to avoid the hassel.

thanks!

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

Please spare some time to read our "Rules" located at the bottom of the page.

• wondermaewondermae Davao City
    Thanks Aolee!!! Would Vetassess be appropriate if I am applying for an assessment for CPA Australia? Then later, if I got my assessment and apply to DIAC for a skilled worker, what is the name of the payee I should indicate? Is there a form again like this vetassess pdf form to fill up? Thank you so much!
  • aoleeaolee Singapore
    ay! if that's the case then the body authorized to assess you i believe is CPAA

you can try to check the requirements at their website => http://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

• aoleeaolee Singapore

• wondermaewondermae Davao City
    Thank you aolee for helping me. God bless!