Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Partner Skills Additional 5 points

Hello po mga kababayan!

Nais ko lang pong itanong dahil sa Partner Skills, maaari po akong madagdagan ng additional 5 points kung competent sa English skills ang aking wife (teacher - Senior High).

Kailangan po bang magpa assess ng aking asawa sa AITSL? At kailangan niya rin po bang mag English Assessment (IELTS, PTE ETC..)?

Salamat!
-sanjuam

Comments

• curlytopscurlytops Sydney

@samjuam. English assessment with COMPETENT results is enough na po.

• baikenbaiken QLD

@sanjuam said:
    Hello po mga kababayan!

Nais ko lang pong itanong dahil sa Partner Skills, maaari po akong madagdagan ng additional 5 points kung competent sa English skills ang aking wife (teacher - Senior High).

Kailangan po bang magpa assess ng aking asawa sa AITSL? At kailangan niya rin po bang mag English Assessment (IELTS, PTE ETC..)?

Salamat!
    -sanjuam

good am sir, need nya po mag-take ng exam and get the score as detailed below:

found on:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/english-language/competent-english

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer | Age: 25 | Education: 15 | English: 20 | Experience: 10 | PY: 5 | CCL: 5
    Total: 80/85 on Visa 189/190 Respectively

23.02.2018 | Signed up for the forum. Started gathering Documents and Reviewing for IELTS.
    01.06.2018 | Company offered to provide 482 Visa, GRABBED IT!!!
    15.10.2018 | 482 Visa Lodged
    13.11.2018 | 482 Visa Granted
    POEA Processing = took me almost a year to get all documents in place.

07.06.2019 | Finally the BM!!!
    01.10.2019 | Started to review for PTE, aiming for Superior scores!
    23.02.2020 | PTE Mock Test = L=68/R=64/S=90/W=77
    29.02.2020 | PTE Test = L=90/R=85/S=90/W=85 - Got SUPERIOR on the 1st try! Thank You Lord!!!
    01.03.2020 | EOI Lodged for Visa 189/190 NSW (80/85)
    10.06.2020 | EOI Updated due to PY point addition (80/85)
    24.09.2020 | EOI Updated due to Passing NAATI CCL (85/90)
    10.05.2021 | Pursuing 186 (DE) - Thank God for His Favour!!!
    11.03.2022 | Visa 186 (DE) - Nomination and Visa Application Lodged... Now the waiting begins...
    14.01.2023 | Visa 186 (DE) - GRANTED!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

Citizenship Timeline:
    22.01.2024 | Citizenship Application made online. THANK YOU LORD!!!

Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

• sanjuamsanjuam Posts: 21Member

ang habol po kasi namin ay maka 10 points sa Partner Skills.

Mukhang kailangan niya pa rin po bang mag test?

• msasolermsasoler Posts: 26Member

@sanjuam said:

If you want the 10 points, you should get her skills assessed. Take note for AITSL assessment, teachers need to take the IELTS Academic.

xiaoxue
  • baikenbaiken QLD

@sanjuam said:

yes po, if kukunin nyo yung points for english proficiency (+5 points) need po ng test...

another +5 points po kung papa-assess nyo din po sya sa kanyang ANZSCO Code... hope that helps...

all the best po!

263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer | Age: 25 | Education: 15 | English: 20 | Experience: 10 | PY: 5 | CCL: 5
    Total: 80/85 on Visa 189/190 Respectively

23.02.2018 | Signed up for the forum. Started gathering Documents and Reviewing for IELTS.
    01.06.2018 | Company offered to provide 482 Visa, GRABBED IT!!!
    15.10.2018 | 482 Visa Lodged
    13.11.2018 | 482 Visa Granted
    POEA Processing = took me almost a year to get all documents in place.

07.06.2019 | Finally the BM!!!
    01.10.2019 | Started to review for PTE, aiming for Superior scores!
    23.02.2020 | PTE Mock Test = L=68/R=64/S=90/W=77
    29.02.2020 | PTE Test = L=90/R=85/S=90/W=85 - Got SUPERIOR on the 1st try! Thank You Lord!!!
    01.03.2020 | EOI Lodged for Visa 189/190 NSW (80/85)
    10.06.2020 | EOI Updated due to PY point addition (80/85)
    24.09.2020 | EOI Updated due to Passing NAATI CCL (85/90)
    10.05.2021 | Pursuing 186 (DE) - Thank God for His Favour!!!
    11.03.2022 | Visa 186 (DE) - Nomination and Visa Application Lodged... Now the waiting begins...
    14.01.2023 | Visa 186 (DE) - GRANTED!!! THANK YOU LORD!!!

Citizenship Timeline:
    22.01.2024 | Citizenship Application made online. THANK YOU LORD!!!

Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

• Temp1Temp1 Posts: 16Member

Diba dapat same yung partner ng occupation group to be eligible for the 10 points?

"had nominated a skilled occupation that is on the same skilled occupation list as your nominated skilled occupation"

@Temp1 said:
    Diba dapat same yung partner ng occupation group to be eligible for the 10 points?

"had nominated a skilled occupation that is on the same skilled occupation list as your nominated skilled occupation"

@Temp1 napansin ko rin nga rin po yan.. paano po yan IT ako and Teacher si wife? may chance pa po bang maka +10 kami..

• xiaoxuexiaoxue Dubai

@Temp1 said:

Same occupation list po, not same occupation group. So dapat both occupation nasa either MLTSSL, STSOL or ROL.

Secondary School Teacher is in MLTSSL. San list ba yung occupation mo?

@sanjuam said:

@Temp1 said:

@Temp1 napansin ko rin nga rin po yan.. paano po yan IT ako and Teacher si wife? may chance pa po bang maka +10 kami..

Yes, you have to check if you are both on the same list such as:

Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
    Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)

my case, I'm an early childhood educator (MLTSSL List) and my husband is a civil engineer (MLTSSL List as well).

@xiaoxue IT po kasi ako and ang ANZO code po na target ko ay 261399 tapos under po siya MLTSSL.

to summarize po, kailangan din pong magpa-assess ni wife at the same mag test sa IELTS
    para magkaroon kami ng +10 sa Partner Skills. tama po ba?

@msasoler said:

@sanjuam said:

@Temp1 said:

my case, I'm an early childhood educator (MLTSSL List) and my husband is a civil engineer (MLTSSL List as well).

Hello po, @msasoler

ibig sabihin po ba nag pa skills assessment din kayo sa necessary agency para makakuha ng +10?

• xiaoxuexiaoxue Dubai

Opo kelangan po nya magpa-assess to prove that she is skilled, so check the requirements with AITSL.
    Opo kelangan nya mag English exam to prove that her english is competent.

@sanjuam said:

@msasoler said:

@sanjuam said:

@Temp1 said:

Hello po, @msasoler

ibig sabihin po ba nag pa skills assessment din kayo sa necessary agency para makakuha ng +10?

Yes. As of now I'm waiting on my husbands engineering skills assessment so that we can get the extra +5 points for skills & we already have the +5 for his english exam.

Best of luck with AITSL, read the requirements carefully. It also takes 10 weeks or more and no fast track.

xiaoxue

Thank you @msasoler.

Mam. Nung chineck namin ni wife yung AITSL checklist.,bakit parang walang COE, PRC at payslips na hinahanap kundi TOR, certificate ng supervised teaching and IELTS lng? Please enlighten po sna. Salamat po ulit

@sanjuam said:
    Thank you @msasoler.

Mam. Nung chineck namin ni wife yung AITSL checklist.,bakit parang walang COE, PRC at payslips na hinahanap kundi TOR, certificate ng supervised teaching and IELTS lng? Please enlighten po sna. Salamat po ulit

if your wife is the dependent applicant, you just need her skills assessment. Which is TOR, Diploma, Certificate of supervised teaching (may specific template regarding this), PRC License (if they request, depending on the university ranking where she got her degree), and IELTS Academic.

COE, payslips, etc is for SES (Skilled Employment Statement), which you need to do if she is the primary applicant because you will need this for your EOI, again, only if she is the main applicant. You need the skilled employment statement to claim points for your work experience. I did this as I am the main applicant.

Main applicant needs English test, Skills Assessment and Skilled Employment Statements.
    Secondary applicant needs English test & Skills Assessment.

hope this helps!

@msasoler thank you mam so much. Super laking tulong po ng explanation na ito.

Nakita nrin po namin yung mga dapat content ng supervised practice teaching, may I know how it went when you requested this from your college/university?

Kasi I think not all schools are aware that they should be creating such certificate for practice teaching. Hehe

@sanjuam said:
    @msasoler thank you mam so much. Super laking tulong po ng explanation na ito.

Nakita nrin po namin yung mga dapat content ng supervised practice teaching, may I know how it went when you requested this from your college/university?

Kasi I think not all schools are aware that they should be creating such certificate for practice teaching. Hehe

Yes, this took the longest amongst all the documents. I requested for it from our university registrar and they sent me to the education department & then back. It took over a month for me to receive this certificate and that was pre-covid! haha! I suggest you write a letter to your university, stating that you will need this particular certificate for migration purposes, state everything that AITSL asks that be should be in the document (stated practicum hours [VERY IMPORTANT], who her adviser was, what school she did her practicum in, etc). While you're at it, have your documents certified as well if possible by the university. This is just an extra step but better to pay the extra fee of having them certified than to go through the hassle of having them certified in the future.

No worries! Glad I could help, you can check out the Filipino teachers in Australia forum here as well, that helped me while I was processing my papers.

Best of luck! :)

sanjuam
  • Alab_ng_PusoAlab_ng_Puso Posts: 3Member

@sanjuam @msasoler

Hello po. Teacher din po ako. Ask ko lng po regarding sa supervised practice teaching certificate.

300hrs.lng po ang Practice Teaching dto sa Pinas. Paano po kayo nakakuha as 45 days? Nung nag compute po ako.. nsa 1080 hrs.ang 45 days.

Pano po sila magcomute? Salamt po sa mga sagot nyo

Salamat po sa pagsagot.

Hi po@Alab_ng_Puso

Dpa natatanong ni wife sa scho nya. Wait po natin si mam@msasoler kung ano po ang insights nya regarding this. Sya po ang may experice re:certificate for supervised practice teaching.

Sana po masagot tyo ni mam@msasoler. :)

@Alab_ng_Puso said:
    @sanjuam @msasoler

Hello po. Teacher din po ako. Ask ko lng po regarding sa supervised practice teaching certificate.

300hrs.lng po ang Practice Teaching dto sa Pinas. Paano po kayo nakakuha as 45 days? Nung nag compute po ako.. nsa 1080 hrs.ang 45 days.

Salamat po sa pagsagot.

Mam @msasoler. Please help po.

@Alab_ng_Puso said:
    @sanjuam @msasoler

Salamat po sa pagsagot.

Depends on your university then, my practicum required us to do 400 hours therefore 400 divided by 8 hours (working hours not 24 hours [45 times 24 = 1080 hours which is what you got]) in a day is 50 days. Not sure what AITSL will say if less than 45 days as I did not experience that, sorry.

Thank you @msasoler. GBU po

@sanjuam said:
    Thank you @msasoler. GBU po

no worries!

I hope this helps, just make sure that it is very clear the amount of hours stated in your certificate. I submitted along with my practicum certificate was a COE from the school (I obtained this after I did my practicum back in 2012 just so I had it officially down on paper) I did my practicum for added support just to prove that I did the required 400 hours by my university and then some because I also volunteered after my 400 hours was done.

Regarding less than 45 day supervised teaching, maybe check the Filipino Teachers in Australia page, maybe you'll find some answers there.

Good Luck!

• claireangclaireang Posts: 26Member

Hi everyone!

Hope all of you are doing well and safe during these times. I have recently lodged my EOI (offshore) last August 6, 2020, My partner and I currently have 85 points for subclass 189 and 90 points for subclass 190 (Victoria) with nominated occupation of Engineering Technologist. Because of tough competition, we are more optimistic for the subclass 190 pathway.

Age = 30 pts (currently 32y)
    Superior english = 20 pts
    Overseas skilled employment experience = 10 pts (6y 1 mo)
    Education in PH only = 15 pts
    NAATI CCL = 5 pts
    Partner competent English = 5 pts

However, due to the current pandemic and most recent Federal budget announcements, we are already managing our expectations that we might not have any progress at all within F.Y. 2020-2021
    (or until July 2021). This is sad because I will turn 33y on September 2021 and will be losing 5 points. To prepare, we hope to boost our points in any way we can so we are exploring the partner skills.

What are our chances to have my partner's skill assessed by CPAA if he will nominate his self as general accountant 221111 with education of 4y A.B. Management Economics (Ateneo), 2y MBA (Ateneo). Aside sa English proficiency, tama po ba if lahat nung competency areas ng "Educational Knowledge"
    ay macover sa TOR ng bachelor's and MBA niya, may chance po na ma-assess siya positively?

Ito po yung Partner Skills requirements sa Home affairs website. Hindi ko lang po masyado maintidihan yung last two.

"-were under 45 years old
    -had competent English
    -had nominated a skilled occupation that is on the same skilled occupation list as your nominated skilled occupation
    -had a suitable skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority for their nominated skilled occupation, and the assessment wasn’t for a Subclass 485 visa."

Any clarification / insights or thoughts po from anyone who have experience acquiring assessment from CPAA would be very helpful and is greatly appreciated po. Thank you po in advance and God bless!