Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

NSW SKILL 190 - ict support engineer

Hello mga lods. Question po ulit.

Pag check ko sa nsw website close pa po ata ang invitation nila for 190.. usually po mga around nag bubukas or nag iinvite sila mga anong month?

Nag pasa na kasi ako ng EOI. Kaso sarado pala.. pag nag bukas ba sila ng invites. Withdraw ko ung application ko, tapos apply ulit?

Ano po mang yayare pag winithdraw?

Or kahit closed sila for invites hayaan ko lang nandun ung EOI ko naka waiting?

Salamat po sa sasagot!!

Comments

• Temp1Temp1 Posts: 16Member

"Usually???" Every start of financial year which is by July. Pero aware po ba kayong may pandemic ngayon? lol.

So currently, wala pong makakapagsabi kung kailan mag o-open. General prediction is by October. Currently may hint na yung ibang states that they're opening soon pero puro onshore applicants lang ang eligible. I will not be surprised kung mag open man lahat ng states pero onshore lang ang i-consider nila.

Not to mention, select critical occupations are prioritized.

• Temp1Temp1 Posts: 16Member

No need to withdraw your EOI, but take note that some states require separate application.

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@Temp1 said:
    "Usually???" Every start of financial year which is by July. Pero aware po ba kayong may pandemic ngayon? lol.

So currently, wala pong makakapagsabi kung kailan mag o-open. General prediction is by October. Currently may hint na yung ibang states that they're opening soon pero puro onshore applicants lang ang eligible. I will not be surprised kung mag open man lahat ng states pero onshore lang ang i-consider nila.

The start of new Australian Migration program year is in July but that doesn’t mean all states/territories would open their migration schemes all at the same time in July. Some open a few months after so it can’t be assumed in July. Also, the reason why state nominations are still close is more to do with the delay in the release of the Australian programme for the year as well as federal budget due to covid19 and not directly caused by the pandemic. Without the program being ready, no quota for each state has been allocated and without the allocations, states and territories aren’t able to nominate applicants. The Federal budget and the Australian program for 2020-2021 is scheduled to be announced on 6th October. It is expected that the quota allocations will be announced by then which will enable states to open their nomination schemes as they have numbers to work on. At the moment, some state nominations are partially open to prioritise the critical occupations. Hope that makes sense.

xiaoxuebaikenmsitrealtor
  • udonggoudonggo Posts: 73Member

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Temp1 said:

The start of new Australian Migration program year is in July but that doesn’t mean all states/territories would open their migration schemes all at the same time in July. Some open a few months after so it can’t be assumed in July. Also, the reason why state nominations are still close is more to do with the delay in the release of the Australian programme for the year as well as federal budget due to covid19 and not directly caused by the pandemic. Without the program being ready, no quota for each state has been allocated and without the allocations, states and territories aren’t able to nominate applicants. The Federal budget and the Australian program for 2020-2021 is scheduled to be announced on 6th October. It is expected that the quota allocations will be announced by then which will enable states to open their nomination schemes as they have numbers to work on. At the moment, some state nominations are partially open to prioritise the critical occupations. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks All.

What is your opinion sir, should i withdraw my application in skillselect EOI then re apply it in October para mas mag mukang fresh?

Or it will not matter hayaan ko nalang?

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@udonggo said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@Temp1 said:

Thanks All.

What is your opinion sir, should i withdraw my application in skillselect EOI then re apply it in October para mas mag mukang fresh?

Or it will not matter hayaan ko nalang?

It doesn’t really matter