Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

489 De Facto - Subsequent entry Visa - but not living together?

ann12ann12 MelbournePosts: 4Member

Good day po,

Just want to ask if anyone here in the group got approved for a De Facto Visa partner even though they are not living together?

My partner and I have been together since high school- we were planning to get married last year 2020 but because of this pandemic - change of plan. Now, I want to include him in my 887 Application this Sept 2021 but we have to apply for his 489 Subsequent entry first so I could include him in my application and borders are still not open :(

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Comments

• iamarjiamarj Posts: 7Member

Kmi ng partner ko nvr kaming nag live in dto sa pinas. Wala rin kming property together or joint account pero na approve po ung 489 subsequent visa ko. Un lng may baby kmi epro aside from that nag send lng kmi ng mga statements from our family n kinikilala nila relationship nmn tas mga remittances, travel tickets or mga pictures nyo with date and descriptions. Pti mga convo nyo like ung pinka start date kung kelan kau unang nag usap at least yearly may convo kng mpkita gnun . Tas nag send din ako ng pic ko with his family while he is in australia.