Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Where can I find a place to stay?

Hi, I will be moving to Australia in June and I need help to find even just a temporary place to stay. I don't have any contacts in Australia. Please help me.

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

@nj_cachila said:
    Hi, I will be moving to Australia in June and I need help to find even just a temporary place to stay. I don't have any contacts in Australia. Please help me.

Specify saan mo balak pumunta/stay para may sumagot.

• nj_cachilanj_cachila Posts: 2Member

@nj_cachila said:

Sorry. Sa Melbourne lng po muna. sorry I forgot to put it here.

• helloiamalexahelloiamalexa Philippines

Gaano katagal yung temporary? Weeks lang ba or months naman? Kung okay sayo yung pagrent ng room, pwede mo tingnan yung flatmates.com.au.