Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student visa questions

mufasaamufasaa talisayPosts: 6Member

Hi everyone

I have a question. I was granted a student visa way back 2012 but did not finish the course and shifted to enrolled nursing and I did not finish that as well as I developed depression and went back home around 2013. My first student visa expired around 2015. I stayed in the philippines around 2013 onwards and while I am here I manage to finish my bsn course and will take on the 2022 nursing licensure. Now my family has plans of sending me back to australia to study and work as a nurse. My question is will I have problems applying for a student visa again? And what is the best pathway for a bsn grad like me to get a permanent residence. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• matthewozmatthewoz Posts: 21Member

If you can justify quitting twice, i don’t think you’d have a problem. I also quit twice, master’s degree and law school, although I took those courses in PH. Then I’ve applied for a student visa for another Master’s degree this time here in Au and was granted a visa. Be truthful in your GTE and explain what happened back then, back it up by saying you did not quite this time and in fact is about to earn your degree and license. Now you want to take a step further and enroll in a topnotch education provider to earn an internationally recognized degree and a chance to experience a multi-cultural setting while doing that. One step at a time. I would make plans but wouldn’t look to far ahead. PR willl come.