Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Partners Visa Provisional Subclass 309 JUNE 2013 Batch

Comments

• babymebabyme Quezon City
    @Inutopia42 same no news sis next week send daw kami ulit ng message sabi ng fiance ko..
  • Inutopia42Inutopia42 Balanga
    @babyme @jim_hodge let's all just be patient in waiting, though I know it's too stressful. Sometimes I just don't want to open any emails and I've been frustrated waiting at the front door (hoping air21 will drop a Manila envelope where the original visa letter is in it).
    @babyme Sis palagay ko maghihintay ako until end of this month. If nothing happens, my partner said, he'll try to call and ask. Hoping we (me, you and jim_hodge) will get what we've been longing to have for all these months.
    @jim_hodge @babyme Sometimes what I keep in mind is that, if it comes, the feeling is worth the wait.
    @babyme Sis Kumusta ka na?
    @Inutopia42 ito sis feeling hopeless lol partner ko tanong ng tanong na hinde ko masagut sabi nya mag send daw ako ng email takot naman ako baka mainis yung C.O ko...
    @babyme Basta wait wait Lang tayo, darating na rin yan. Ito na ang 9th month natin.
    @babyme hello sis, how are you na?
    @jim_hodge Hi Jim. We haven't heard anything from you. Did you get the good news already?
    @babyme Sis si rose nandon na siya Sa Adelaide. Sabi Niya kasi 9 am nandon na siya
  • jim_hodgejim_hodge Sydney
    Good news! Our visa just came in. Now the work really starts, the worst of it being told my wife has to attend a seminar, a right royal pain for her, maybe not so hard for Manila people but a real chore for her. My preferred Jetstar was way too expensive for the time period she preferred, so I've just booked Air Asia and will have a much longer drive to the Gold Coast to greet her.
    Oh bliss oh joy. We read the rules a year ago, did what we had to do, which meant me flying there to be married (happily close to the shadow of the mighty Mayon), no agents but we did it.

7th June 2013 subclass 309 application lodged.
    A few months later CO appointed, medical done and extra documents tendered.
    Waiting.....waiting.

@jim_hodge I am very happy for you jim and wifey, congratulations! I wish and am praying that mine is next. Long wait is over now. How does it feel?

Philippine Airlines is a bit cheaper I guess. Well, I know you are so excited to see her finally. Yes she has to go to CFO for the seminar. After which they put the sticker in one of the pages of her passport.

Well jim, update us once in a while. And send us some good news sometimes. Goodluck!
    @babyme sis good morning. how are you na? i hope you're well and always feeling beautiful. drop me a line or two para kuwentuhan tayo.
    @Inutopia42 sis still same waiting waiting waiting missing my fiance and his daughter.. sa skype lng kami lge.. nakakaawa minsa kasi yung daughter nya always wishing na sana nasa aus na ako... para maging masaya na daw cya kami.. kasi stress na stress na talaga kami..
    I just want to inform all my friends and sissies here that finally I got my visa grant at 12 noon today. I feel so happy and Iucky to have given this kind of opportunity. Thank you very very much to all who patiently chatted with me while waiting for the grant. God is good always, He knows when is the right timing.

To those who are still in agony waiting, just be patient, it'll come in time.
    @babyme sis granted na ako kaninang 12 noon, tumawag ang solicitor ko.ikaw na niyan ang susunod, wait ka Lang diyan, Darating din
    @Inutopia42 Damn! that's a good news sis.. happy for you sis..
    @babyme thanks sis, ikaw na ang susunod, kaya balitaan mo ako. promise ill always be here
    @Inutopia42 ^_^ ok sis no worries balitaan mo kami pag nasa aus kana sis..
    @babyme hello sis, kumusta ka na? darating na niyan yang sayo.

Sis babalitaan ko kayong mga friends ko dito everytime.
    @Inutopia42 Sis Visa Grant Just Today started to freak out lol so happy i thank you god for everything my fiance and her mom and her daughter is very happy ^_^... all of my family is happy thank you god so much.. god is really good..
    @babyme congratulations sis. I am very happy for you. Tara punta na tayo Sa CFO?
    Sis when is your target date of entry? Sabay na tayo? Baka pupunta ako CFO on Monday or thursday next week.
    @Inutopia42 sis hinde ko pa alam attend muna ako ng CFO then after that maybe this end of the month trying to find mura na ticket this end of the month or next month first week ^_^.. dami ko pang gagawin hinde pa ako prepare lol...
    Good morning everyone! Have a good and fruitful day!
    @babyme Sis plan ko pumunta Sa CFO this Monday na.
    @babyme sis Kailan ang schedule ng punta mo Sa CFO? Sana magkita Tao don Sa seminar noh?
    Guys do i really need NBI Clearance to bring with me if pupunta na ako sa australia?
  • CharmieCharmie Mandaluyong
    Hi guys. Meron ba ditong nag lodge ng partner visa ngayong march? :)
    @Inutopia42 sis kmusta na? @Charmie New member ka sis? ^_^