Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Partners Visa Provisional Subclass 309 JUNE 2013 Batch

1161718192022»

Comments

• Inutopia42Inutopia42 Balanga
    @babyme Sis Kailan ag alis mo?
  • babymebabyme Quezon City
    @Inutopia42 sa 15 sis ikaw?
  • Inutopia42Inutopia42 Balanga
    @babyme Sa 21. Saan port of entry mo?
  • yeahME_katieyeahME_katie Mandaluyong
    Hi guys. Super nag backreading aq ngeon. Happy to have found this site :)

I had my visa applied on the 23rd August 2013. Last 30th Sept 2014, I have received an email from my C.O as regards to undertaking medical examinations for it has been the only outstanding requirement to finalize my application. (I had my medicals attached to my application, however, it expired for the visa processing has already been over a year.) They had received my medical results last 8th Oct 2014. Has this happened to anyone before? Does anyone know the usual waiting time after this final requirement is done? I would be genuinely grateful for any response with regard to this. Thanks in advance. ^^
  • arskyarsky Sydney
    @yeahME_katie Hi how are you? Did you say you had your medicals attached to your application? Medicals are been conducted by panel doctor approved by (australian immigration ) the result of which will not be given to you and will be forwarded directly to immigration office in manila.
    Usually within 4 months of your application medicals are already requested but if you do it online using immiaccount once your application has been acknowledge you can print out the form for making a medical appointment.
    Your application will gonna be release very soon as they already received your medical results. I can hear applications being granted now lodge April 2014 ,, so i believe your application is the priority now to be granted
  • lauramae1011lauramae1011 Melbourne
    @yeahME_katie wow. what visa did you applied for? ang dali ng processing :) as you said ito nalang ang outstanding requirement to finalize your visa.
  • arskyarsky Sydney
    @lauramae1011 nope @yeahME_katie applied august 2013
    @arsky oops! sorry. ive misread it. pansensiya na
    @arsky its been more than 12months na pala
  • charisseguijarocharisseguijaro Melbourne
    @Inutopia42 hi sorry super late reply. Taga Shepparton Vic. Ako..ikaw?