Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student visa for secondary(grade 11)

odwightodwight SingaporePosts: 231Member
edited December 2022 in Study and Training Visa

Hi Guys!
My friend is wondering if pwede ba mag international student yung anak nya na grade 11 and sya yung dependent?

Hindi ko din sya masagot so hoping someone know here.

Salamat.

caspersushi24

Comments

• magueromaguero Adelaide
    edited December 2022

@odwight said:
    Hi Guys!
    My friend is wondering if pwede ba mag international student yung anak nya na grade 11 and sya yung dependent?

Hindi ko din sya masagot so hoping someone know here.

Salamat.

I think this is what you're referring to. Meron talagang parents na andito, usually Chinese, na nag-aalaga ng kids nila who are studying HS here. Pero syempre, a parent cannot be the dependent of a minor because that means binubuhay sya ng menor de edad =)

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/student-590

odwight
  • RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

Yes that’s possible but you will be subject to limited work rights.