Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Over Claimed Points

I was recently invited to apply for the VIC subclass 190 visa, which was fast-tracked for my nominated occupation of 241411: Secondary School Teacher. However, now that I am applying for the visa, I have realized that I claimed points for my 5-year experience as a class teacher (241213: Primary School Teacher), which is not a closely related occupation.

I am considering withdrawing my ROI and submitting a new one under a new EOI in the hope of receiving another invitation, as teachers are a priority occupation in Victoria. Is it possible to receive another invitation once I withdraw my previous nomination?

As I have not yet submitted my visa application, what is the best course of action to proceed with this visa? I do not want this invitation to go to waste.

Can I make up for the 5 points by taking the NAATI exam and simply declaring the changes in my visa application with the same number of points?

My documents related to this experience do not explicitly mention that I worked as a primary teacher; they only vaguely refer to me as a class teacher. Should I take the risk and submit these documents anyway?