Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

inquiry for state sponsorship

hi po,pde po b mginquire ng timeline and steps ng state sponsorship? how to get. sbi una nid ng english test and professional certificate then mg express ng eoi.. plan q sna sa south australua where mas mdming skilled occ kng san andun ung sakin. ICT support engineer. any advise will be a big help.

Comments

• era222era222 Philippines
    edited May 2023

@sk3elomaine said:
    hi po,pde po b mginquire ng timeline and steps ng state sponsorship? how to get. sbi una nid ng english test and professional certificate then mg express ng eoi.. plan q sna sa south australua where mas mdming skilled occ kng san andun ung sakin. ICT support engineer. any advise will be a big help.

I'm assuming you're offshore. Steps for 491/190 state sponsorship currently ay:

1) Skills assessment with your nominated occupation's designated assessing authority — to check, enter your ANZSCO/nominated occupation sa skilled occupation list, and you'll see it there.
    Outcome needed to proceed: Positive skills assessment

2) English requirement
    Outcome needed to proceed: You should pass the English (PTE or IELTS) exam

3) Once you have #1 (positive skills assessment) and #2 (passed English test), you can lodge your expression of interest (EOI) then wait to be invited. Your chances of being invited can be affected by your points — check the points calculator. You can optionally take the NAATI CCL Filipino exam to get +5 points.

Make sure to check each state website regularly, since sari-sarili ang process and requirements nila. For example, NSW has two streams for 491, VIC needs EOI+ROI, some may require a job offer, mga ganyan. You can check South Australia's here: https://www.migration.sa.gov.au/

Outcome needed to proceed: Receive invitation to apply for state nomination

4) If your EOI is selected, process your state nomination application.
    Outcome needed to proceed: State approves your nomination application and you receive an invitation to apply (ITA) for the visa

5) Lodge your visa application. This is also the part where you'll need to do your medicals, police clearance, and biometrics (for 491), though not necessarily upon lodging.

Timeline is hard to say. Check your assessing authority's processing times para ma-estimate mo how long your skills assessment could take. As for receiving an invitation, really no one can predict. Try not to limit yourself sa South Australia—if pwede ka sa other states, lodge an EOI for those na rin when you get to that stage.

For now, sort out your skills assessment since madugo ang pag-gather ng documentation for this one. Hope all goes well, best of luck!

MACINOZ2023marise32aJeffwashout

212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

December 5: Started consulting with agents

March 5: Hiatus

February 28: Resumed my application
    June 16: PTE - Started studying on my own (Used Pearson mock tests and APEUni)
    June 21: PTE - Booked my exam
    June 23: VETASSESS - Submitted my application
    June 24: VETASSESS - Status "Lodged"
    August 26: PTE - Exam at Trident Makati
    August 30: PTE - Results: SUPERIOR (LRSW 90) - Read my study/exam tips
    September 14: NAATI CCL - Booked my exam
    November 26: NAATI CCL - Exam
    November 30: VETASSESS - Requested for updated reference letter
    December 7: VETASSESS - Submitted updated reference letter
    December 16: VETASSESS - Result - POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!
    December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course
    December 23: EOI - Lodged 190 for VIC and NSW

January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 23: STATE NOM - Submitted nomination application to NSW
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC
    March 4: First-time visit to Melbourne and Sydney
    March 13: Medicals
    March 17: Police clearance
    March 21: Medicals cleared
    April 5: Uploaded corrected birth certificate (TYL, my LCRO was efficient)
    October 16: Received commencement email
    December 28: PR VISA GRANT